Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60426
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41766
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2020, 01:27 PM   #1
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Default "I don't take responsibility at all"

"I don't take responsibility at all" Donald Trump, March 13, 2020. Read it well. This is the President of the United States who said this yesterday. This is the one defining statement of his presidency, the one defining statement that will come back and bite him on his well-deserving ass this coming November. This is the one defining statement that will cause Donald Trump to lose his bid for reelection. Dealmaker, my ass.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #2
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Agree. I see this playing over and over this Fall, along with all of the other equally stupid, uninformed, contradictory comments he has made in the last three week. This clown is not only a menace to American society, he is a menace to the world. I view him as a human pandemic.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:46 PM   #3
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Nancy Pelosi has been in congress over thirty years - what did she do to prepare for these type of events during that time?

She just spent her time getting rich.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:52 PM   #4
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Nancy Pelosi has been in congress over thirty years - what did she do to prepare for these type of events during that time?

She just spent her time getting rich.
Nancy Pelosi didn't say this yesterday. Trump did. Nancy Pelosi is not the President of the United States. Trump is. The subject of this thread is not Nancy Pelosi. Trump is.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:04 PM   #5
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Nancy Pelosi didn't say this yesterday. Trump did. Nancy Pelosi is not the President of the United States. Trump is. The subject of this thread is not Nancy Pelosi. Trump is.
And Trump did everything he should have done. Restricted travel from hard hit areas. Only to be called a racist. Allocated money for the CDC. Only to have Pisslosi sit on it for a month. Encouraged people to remain calm. Only to have dimwits like you start lying and spreading panic. Thus no, it is not Trump’s fault. The responsibility for the panic lays at the feet of the Dims and the media.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:06 PM   #6
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
And Trump did everything he should have done. Restricted travel from hard hit areas. Only to be called a racist. Allocated money for the CDC. Only to have Pisslosi sit on it for a month. Encouraged people to remain calm. Only to have dimwits like you start lying and spreading panic. Thus no, it is not Trump’s fault. The responsibility for the panic lays at the feet of the Dims and the media.
Go pull your own pud, Lantern. This is on Trump.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:11 PM   #7
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
"I don't take responsibility at all" Donald Trump, March 13, 2020. Read it well. This is the President of the United States who said this yesterday. This is the one defining statement of his presidency, the one defining statement that will come back and bite him on his well-deserving ass this coming November. This is the one defining statement that will cause Donald Trump to lose his bid for reelection. Dealmaker, my ass.

Did Obama take responsibility for the 30,000 deaths in this country from the H1N1 virus? And I don't recall any reporter asking him if he claimed responsibility either. Too bad your chronic TDS isn't covered by Obamacare.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #8
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor baby. Truth and the facts hurt? I have no need to take your infantile suggestion. This is on the Dims.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The President, as you have seen the past few days, is doing everything right.

The press is really peeved because he did all of the arranging to get all of those heads of companies together and kept it under wraps.

The Dems and their lackeys in the press are going to be on suicide watch. They are seeing the President at his best, taking command of the situation, and all they can do is sit back and watch.

When you see the President in action, and then watch that bafoon Biden and that idiot Sanders, all you can think is.......”FOUR MORE YEARS”
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:26 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

President Trump is as much responsible for CDC infrastructure as he is for exploding Pintos. The system was what it was, when the reality of it being inefficient for large scale outbreaks (of which we currently don’t have) he made much needed changes. This is a good thing moving forward, in a way we should be thankful to the media for overblowing the current situation and exposing its weakness.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #11
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
sorry man

trump is the president hes the one wants the praise for the good, thats fine, the bad is his to own too.
hes not getting re elected, u can count on it

if u sm ellllllllll

what the rock i s cookin
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #12
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
sorry man

trump is the president hes the one wants the praise for the good, thats fine, the bad is his to own too.
hes not getting re elected, u can count on it

if u sm ellllllllll

what the rock i s cookin
If Trump isn't reelected then Biden gets elected. Biden won't work for the American Citizen he already admitted that openly on camera to an American Auto Worker. So by Trump not getting reelected America might lose an asshole but we gain an even bigger asshole who is corrupt and doesn't care two shits about any of us. Becareful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:01 PM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expresso Jim View Post
Agree. I see this playing over and over this Fall, along with all of the other equally stupid, uninformed, contradictory comments he has made in the last three week. This clown is not only a menace to American society, he is a menace to the world. I view him as a human pandemic.

Your problem is that his stupid, uninformed, contradictory comments, will play against the stupid, uninformed, contradictory comments Joe Biden has made in the last 30 years and man, is that a long list. Biden is the champion on the Democrat side of stupid comments and I have no doubt you are going to see many in the coming debates.

Me, I'm going to look at policy goals like the Progressive wing of the Democratic party pushing for open borders and free health care for illegals after going through what we have just gone through. How do you think that's going to play? It's beginning to look like border control could be the defining issue of the 2020 election and there you'll have one party in favor of those controls with the other party against such controls and a desire to offer free health care to anybody that can manager to cross our border illegally.

Wait, with the Democrats in control, it won't be illegal any more. You step foot on American soil illegally and you will remain here for years until your hearing for a court date comes and in that time, you will be feed, clothed, housed, educated, give birth to American citizens and quite possibly if some in the Democratic party get their way, a universal basic income without doing a days work.

"If" and I'll admit it's a big if, but if we end up with about the same or fewer deaths than what happened in the Obama administration, this won't be a story at all because no matter what kind of problems there were in the beginning, it is only the ending that matters and we don't know the ending yet.

If the ending is good, "I don't take responsibility at all" will be forgotten and replaced with "I take full responsibility for having fewer deaths than the previous administration had". And you and yours will be praying that more numbers die from this for political gain. How's that for stupidity?

Now while none of this makes any sense to reasonable people who understand that a President wasn't making decisions at the CDC which gets all the blame if there is blame to be had and like I said, that will depend on the ending of this story.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:11 PM   #14
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
He doesn't take responsibility for your ignorance. That's what he meant you dumb fucking mutant.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Yes, it is all on Trump.

And if you have been watching the past couple of days, you can see that he has been on top of this from minute one.

This is not Trump’s Katrina, as The NY Times tried to say.

This is Trumps “fall of the Soviet Union”. His “Surrender at Appomattox”. This is his “ Surrender at Yorktown”.

Trump is the Commander in Chief. This is “his day”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women