Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160364
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35219
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #61
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fortunately, for me, those "shower" clients really need and want me to say EWWWWWWWWW with true disgust. What a lifestyle, where I can express how I really feel and still get spoiled and pampered, yes?

I am undecided if the nasty poo client is worth my time every morning. I am leaning toward a "no" and am taking suggestion to whom I should refer him.
I say do it, but he'd have to pony up more than just $50.....Believe it or not, there are a lot of people that are into fetishes that many of us think "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW"......I' ve always thought golden showers and brown showers were about as disgusting as it can get, and then I find out that some people like to have you pee in their mouths and some like to have you shit in their mouths (called scat).....Not for me, but to each his own.....

Anyway, you should charge him $ for peeing in his mouth, and if he wants to scat, then make it $.5 and if he wants both, then charge him $.75.....Don't ask me where I got those numbers as they're just ones that I thought would be fair and make you a good profit.....lol
Old 06-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #62
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ive seen pro dommes in another city. they charged $50 for golden and $200 for brown
(not that i would ever partake of brown,to many risks)
Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #63
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
Anyway, you should charge him $ for peeing in his mouth, and if he wants to scat, then make it $.5 and if he wants both, then charge him $.75.....Don't ask me where I got those numbers as they're just ones that I thought would be fair and make you a good profit.....lol
He's a cheapskate its true. But he's also a student and he looks like a terrorist. I told him that I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues and that's why he needs to be so degraded by a beautiful American woman. On one hand, it's a grand a month if he comes 5 days a week and it won't take up any more time than I already do. But still, I just don't know if I want to go there. I could never kiss somebody who ate my, EWWWWWWWW! I want to vomit just thinking about it. I'm into fetish and kink but what's the point if it makes my pussy go dry or his cock go soft?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #64
enigma878
Valued Poster

The way i view it is, You pee and poo anyway. If You are available and want to do it, then why not take advantage of the offer. i think 50 is a bit low unless You plan on dunking him in the tub several times (not my thing but) and adding to the total.

If a Woman doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, then make a hard limit. Problem solved.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #65
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma878 View Post
The way i view it is, You pee and poo anyway. If You are available and want to do it, then why not take advantage of the offer. i think 50 is a bit low unless You plan on dunking him in the tub several times (not my thing but) and adding to the total.

If a Woman doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, then make a hard limit. Problem solved.
What are the chances you would know that was his other fetish unless it's actually yOU! Are you the Iranian terrorist?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #66
enigma878
Valued Poster

You posted " So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

i do miss things but i did read Your entire post before responding in this manner. And no, i'm native caucasian, Texan by birth.

Quote:
What are the chances you would know that was his other fetish unless it's actually yOU! Are you the Iranian terrorist?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #67
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
ive seen pro dommes in another city. they charged $50 for golden and $200 for brown
(not that i would ever partake of brown,to many risks)
See, TaylorMaiden29 could then use my numbers and tell the guy that he's getting a discount.....lol

Quote:
He's a cheapskate its true. But he's also a student and he looks like a terrorist. I told him that I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues and that's why he needs to be so degraded by a beautiful American woman. On one hand, it's a grand a month if he comes 5 days a week and it won't take up any more time than I already do. But still, I just don't know if I want to go there. I could never kiss somebody who ate my, EWWWWWWWW! I want to vomit just thinking about it. I'm into fetish and kink but what's the point if it makes my pussy go dry or his cock go soft?
Hey, I can definitely understand the NOT wanting to kiss the guy after that.....And you should definitely make it known that when you perform those services that any GFE services are not offered.....He comes in, gets what he's paying for, and when the session is over (with no extras offered), then he's out the door and you've got a pretty decent profit for doing something that I'm pretty sure you do everyday anyway (errrrr, the peeing and crapping part I meant).....

Quote:

Exactly the way I was thinking.....If she can make some dough out of something she does every day anyway, why not (unless she's just so grossed out by the concept).....I say go for it and see how it works out.....The extra grand+ a month would look just as good in your pockets as it would in another provider's pockets.....Just my thoughts.....
Old 06-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
enigma878
Valued Poster

Big C, i used to chat with this guy who was also into being a toilet. he would set up sessions in which he would locate himself nearby the the playspace and when She had to go, She would call him on the cell phone. he ended up with discounted, frequent usage doing that. Obviously $50 is too cheap but i've heard of many Dommes making a steady income of scheduling toilet scenes daily. There are a lot of hungry toilets around. This i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
See, TaylorMaiden29 could then use my numbers and tell the guy that he's getting a discount.....lol

Hey, I can definitely understand the NOT wanting to kiss the guy after that.....And you should definitely make it known that when you perform those services that any GFE services are not offered.....He comes in, gets what he's paying for, and when the session is over (with no extras offered), then he's out the door and you've got a pretty decent profit for doing something that I'm pretty sure you do everyday anyway (errrrr, the peeing and crapping part I meant).....

Exactly the way I was thinking.....If she can make some dough out of something she does every day anyway, why not (unless she's just so grossed out by the concept).....I say go for it and see how it works out.....The extra grand+ a month would look just as good in your pockets as it would in another provider's pockets.....Just my thoughts.....
Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #69
Guest102513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

There is a provider on here that would do golden showers and brownies when she started doing fs in a different state for $400 and $800 respectively.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #70
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You posted " So a new client yesterday wants to come over every morning so I can relieve myself in his mouth. $50 to pee and poo in his mouth every day. Not only that but he wants me to shove him under water with my feet and force him to pay me more money every time I let him breath. I think he's a sleeper terrorist with guilt issues. What do you think about that? I say EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

i do miss things but i did read Your entire post before responding in this manner. And no, i'm native caucasian, Texan by birth.
I had forgotten that I had mentioned the shoving him under water thing! My bad. lol
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #71
enigma878
Valued Poster

Shit happens

Just thought that was appropriate lol.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #72
txjr3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I love both golden and brown, but also have a hard time finding a willing provider for a reasonable fee. If I can indulge in a more mainstream activity at half the cost, I'm usually too impatient to wait while I build up more $! There is a provider here in Austin that offers both, but at $250 a session, it's a little pricey (her "special" rate for more vanilla activities is only $100 for 30mins)
Old 05-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #73
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why don't you start a new topic about this issue? You're more than welcomed to. Since it's been over a year since this topic was active, I'm going to close it.

Elisabeth
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women