Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2022, 09:14 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Fish fry at ye olde Catholid church on Fridays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I’d vote for a yellow dog before I’d vote for the criminals in the Texas Capitol right now.

Or the elected judges who enable and empower them.

There are bigger fish to fry.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 12:27 PM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Keep your head on a swivel

As to the original OP. I would say you and Houston deserver each other. But pay careful attention out there

More than 150 people have been killed in Harris County, Texas by violent suspects out on bond

"Criminal defendants out on bond in the Texas' most populous county have murdered over 150 people since 2018, according to Crime Stoppers of Houston, a group that advocates for the victims of violent crime.

Rania Mankarious, the group's CEO, there are currently 113 defendants charged with capital murder who are out on bond in Harris County. The group tracks violent crime statistics as bail and bond policies rapidly change in the region.

"We were seeing really violent, violent habitual offenders being released on either no bond or ridiculously low bonds, and we said, ‘This is going to wreak havoc,'" Mankarious told Fox News about recent changes to bond standards..."

Just not my kind of town.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:44 PM   #18
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
As to the original OP. I would say you and Houston deserver each other. But pay careful attention out there

More than 150 people have been killed in Harris County, Texas by violent suspects out on bond

"Criminal defendants out on bond in the Texas' most populous county have murdered over 150 people since 2018, according to Crime Stoppers of Houston, a group that advocates for the victims of violent crime.

Rania Mankarious, the group's CEO, there are currently 113 defendants charged with capital murder who are out on bond in Harris County. The group tracks violent crime statistics as bail and bond policies rapidly change in the region.

"We were seeing really violent, violent habitual offenders being released on either no bond or ridiculously low bonds, and we said, ‘This is going to wreak havoc,'" Mankarious told Fox News about recent changes to bond standards..."

Just not my kind of town.
I think it's clear that it's Travis County, and not Harris, which has the more lax policies about personal Bonds.

Otherwise there's much to be said for living in a city big enough, and interesting enough, to have people around who from time to time are bold enough to contemplate homicide instead of the overly-laid back and timid, even docile, mentality of Austin.

This reminds me of the days in 1968 Houston when Woody Harrelson's father, Charles, was hired for $2,000 to "ice" Allen Berg, a person who had wronged so many people that no one was ever identified as the person who hired Harrelson because so many people had a motive to kill him.

Harrelson was a screw-up who left so many clues and evidence behind that any prosecutor could have got him convicted. Yet because Harrelson hired legendary Defense attorney Percy Foreman to defend him he was acquitted at trial.

Then in 1972 Harrelson was convicted of a contract killing in McAllen, but he was sentenced to only 7 years for that, a contract killing. Can you imagine that today?

He served only 5 years and then in 1979 was paid $300,000 by Jimmy Chagra of El Paso to kill Federal Judge John Wood of San Antonio, the most reversed Judge in the Federal system who was so disliked that all of south Texas breathed a sigh of relief when he was assassinated.

Oh those were the days.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:12 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So, until you can offer a better site to do a precursor vet of other sites, i'll stick with it. I am not one ot those people who have countless hours to read every link on the net.
Quote:
I don't manage your time and I insist on the reciprocal. However, you will have to catch it on the nation political forum thread when I post more as I don't want to be a thread jacker to the OP on this thread.

Being merciful, as I am, I'll post a thread link here at that time. In the meantime, feel free to stuff your fact jackers even further up your keester. Ironically, that is actually a big part of the problem that will be the more difficult challenge for you, to wit - coming to grips with The Red Pill and what not. Whether you do or you do not is not my concern.

In the mean time, consider this:
The totalitarian fears the free person, but they fear the former slave that becomes a free person far more. (thought moment - consider the Civil War as an example)
Thank you for offering a suggestion to another site for vetting. I am already well familiar with your MO when you don't find that the facts don't fit your narrative.
I'm no Fredrick Taylor so no need to be superfluous in mentioning how we while away the time. So, since I don't do any prescription or illegal drugs, you can peddle these pills you mention elsewhere. Had to google it and I never seen the Matrix. So, if you use that as a source for what you say....well, it belongs with the other quackery I pointed out to you in the past.

Your response to me has *some* interesting stuff but your delivery of such is like vinegar in attracting bees. Gotta work on that.

Can't wait for that next post of your
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 10:11 AM   #20
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

How did this go from getting the frigging ass hole Abbott out of office and his buddies Paxton, Patrick to talking about police reform and murder in all the big cities in Texas?
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 10:49 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Will it go 'round in circles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdtown View Post
How did this go from getting the frigging ass hole Abbott out of office and his buddies Paxton, Patrick to talking about police reform and murder in all the big cities in Texas?
I think the rules allow the OP to hijack their own thread. If not, the OP can RTM the OP for hijacking the OP's thread. How that would work? I have no earthly idea.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:05 AM   #22
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
I think the rules allow the OP to hijack their own thread. If not, the OP can RTM the OP for hijacking the OP's thread. How that would work? I have no earthly idea.
Don't confuse me.
Oh wait.....
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:37 PM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Round and round she goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Don't confuse me.
Oh wait.....

That's the problem with being the last horse on the carousel, you only see the horses in front of you.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:49 PM   #24
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
That's the problem with being the last horse on the carousel, you only see the horses in front of you.
I see quite clearly, and deeper than most.
Hint: What's the 1st word under my handle?
Btw, my bad for forgetting to use the sarcasm font marker at post 22 -> /s
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 02:47 PM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Like a screen door on a sub-lime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I see quite clearly, and deeper than most.
Hint: What's the 1st word under my handle?
Btw, my bad for forgetting to use the sarcasm font marker at post 22 -> /s
If I used the /SARC marker every time I should I would get a bad case of carpal tunnel
Hint: There is no last horse on a carousel. It's round.
I lived in the Rky Mtns (the Springs) for many years. Wouldn't mind it again now that the John Denver song is actually legal there now.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:13 AM   #26
Hdtown
Valued Poster

How can anyone be an Abbott or Paxton lover these days and a republican who vote for either of them, these two little men need to go this year or Texas will be screwed. Every one in Austin has a misguided agenda and kids, women, teachers and professors are included.
Old 02-25-2022, 11:24 AM   #27
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

So to just be straight here you want everyone in Austin out of office, the schools, all the teachers and professors? So basically what political affiliation would you like for there to be in Austin as only the state government is majority Republican. The City of Austin government (mayor, city council, etc.), the school boards, government committees, teachers at UT and the other colleges, are all majority Democrat. You want a Libertarian? Or how about someone from the Communist Party of Texas?
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 03:55 PM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Easy-Peasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdtown View Post
How can anyone be an Abbott or Paxton lover these days and a republican who vote for either of them...
Because of [You]
Old 03-02-2022, 04:57 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Paxton is gonna get smoked in November.

Then he’ll go to jail.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:29 AM   #30
Hdtown
Valued Poster

It won't be soon enough for me, should not take 7 years to find out he is guilty.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women