Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #211
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hook 'em horns!

Yet Luke claims he has 3 (count 'em - 3!) Ivy League degrees although he can't recall where or in what field(s) he earned them. And he doesn't know a fucking thing about Ivy football.

Evidently he's the one with serious self-esteem issues. On the internet you can pretend to be what you never could be in real life.
Does anybody in your real life take you seriously? It's really funny to me how much you and the rest of the Pissburg crew care so much about my degrees.

I'm really flattered blouses. I hope you jealous old Pissburg hags please keep talking about my awesomeness
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:49 PM   #212
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Damn, barack must be pimpen' that tranny hoe michelle fer the big bucks.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #213
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Does anybody in your real life take you seriously? It's really funny to me how much you and the rest of the Pissburg crew care so much about my degrees.
We only "care" because YOU brought it up thinking it would give your simpleton posts credibility.

It backfired. Your clinging to an obvious lie tells everyone what a fraud you are. At this point the only topic where you have a smidgen of credibility is masturbating on Saturday mornings.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #214
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
We only "care" because YOU brought it up thinking it would give your simpleton posts credibility.

It backfired. Your clinging to an obvious lie tells everyone what a fraud you are. At this point the only topic where you have a smidgen of credibility is masturbating on Saturday mornings.
in my circles an ivy league or leftist college degree is a strike against hiring you

that caution might be borne out here
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:16 PM   #215
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Hook 'em horns!

Yet Luke claims he has 3 (count 'em - 3!) Ivy League degrees although he can't recall where or in what field(s) he earned them. And he doesn't know a fucking thing about Ivy football.

Evidently he's the one with serious self-esteem issues. On the internet you can pretend to be what you never could be in real life.
And his epic meltdown continues in his private safe place. Truly sad and pathetic. But yet he’s highly educated and holds a high powered executive position. He actually thinks people buy his BS. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. Until he brought his new found friend with him. Fuck that.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:18 PM   #216
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Wasn't really trying to make a point; just was trying to be flip or facetious. LOL

Seemed appropriate when mentioning Barack "you didn't build that" Obama!
And that is my point. I don’t begrudge anyone making a buck. Just don’t be a hypocrite about it. You would think Lucey with his Ivy League degrees could grasp such a simple point.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:26 PM   #217
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And his epic meltdown continues in his private safe place. Truest sad and pathetic. But yet he’s highly educated and holds a high powered executive position. He actually thinks people buy his BS. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. Until he brought his new found friend with him. Fuck that.
Bam what are you talking about? Where is this so-called safe space? If you know about it then it's definitely not safe. Can we move the convo there? I wouldn't want to miss an epic meltdown!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #218
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bam what are you talking about? Where is this so-called safe space? If you know about it then it's definitely not safe. Can we move the convo there? I wouldn't want to miss an epic meltdown!
You’re not missing anything. But it’s where Lucey spews his bullshit. Me a a few others have exposed him there. That’s why he’s stalking me like YR and the Bulgarian used to stalk me around PITTSBURGH. These are truly fucked up people. They attach their worth to their hooker board persona. But they all get exposed. And they tenaciously cling to it. They have nothing else.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:13 PM   #219
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
in my circles an ivy league or leftist college degree is a strike against hiring you

Where do you work, Hobby Lobby?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 04:17 PM   #220
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where do you work, Hobby Lobby?
Are you looking for a job reference.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:40 PM   #221
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Damn, barack must be pimpen' that tranny hoe michelle fer the big bucks.
Der Fuhrer Trump has been paying $ 130,000 a pop for that tranny hoe. Do the math WD. 15 million= (Price for Nice Crib) divided by $ 130,000 per pop=(Amount Orange Man pay for Pussy) = Barack Nice Crib Payed For
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 11:26 PM   #222
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I rarely post in this forum. I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:44 AM   #223
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

It did strike me as rather "odd" that Lucasetta would tout an "Ivy League" badge of honor (or I should say 3 of them), because apparently it takes THREE IVY LEAGUE masters degrees to compete with one from a major university in the West or South.

Although researching Lucasetta's posts is a waste of time, he does seem to lack ANY SUBSTANCE in the way of contributing to the topics of the threads, but instead wastes his time trying to impress others with his "chest beating" and self-proclaimed wins!

Cracker Jack College puts one in every box ....

Lucasetta, it seems NO ONE is impressed .... are you even impressed with yourself?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:50 AM   #224
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I rarely post in this forum. I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses
If Lucasetta didn't call his own balls and strikes and declare himself a winner, he'd NEVER WIN! What a childish, ridiculous moron. His ineffective and senseless performance here has proven that have 3 masters degrees doesn't mean shit and is actually an insult to any college from which he may pretend he graduated.

Please leave quickly, Lucasetta, you're lowering the standards in here.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:59 AM   #225
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cheap insults and laughable lies about your education. Is that all you have to offer, Luke the Loser?
Amazing, isn't it? With THREE IVY LEAGUE DEGREES that's all he has!

It's no wonder he declares HIMSELF A WINNER wherever he goes!!!!

That Ivy League Pussy is taking notes on his intellectual prowess!

Calling us "old men" didn't work so then he starts the "young one" theme!!!!! What a friggin' LOSER! He insults the actor and the role by attempting to paint himself a "bad boy" with rifle!!!

LM: "Pretty Please? Just ONE TIME!"
She: Fuck, no! You loser! Step back!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women