Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2017, 04:20 PM   #16
Shrek69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Geez

Don't understand why dudes do this. Shit happens and things happen last minute. We all know that. Just be nice and communicate! Maybe that's too difficult for some.
Shrek69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:15 PM   #17
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OOPS! sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
You masked the information properly this time, but this is NOT a legitimate alert by definition of the forum. Do NOT post this again.

Merged threads.
Thanks Scorpio, sorry for the error. Thanks for your help.

Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:20 PM   #18
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Denver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69 View Post
Outing cause NO SHOW? Stoped working in Denver because 1/2 are NS.
The last time I checked, this was the Kansas City board. LOL! It seemed only appropriate to out this man for his threatening demeanor and his verbal abuse as well. I have learned in my years that most of the time when a person acts in such manners he is usually not a safe person to be around. If another lady posted this, I would be grateful and would want his information. I certainly wouldn't want to spend any time with him if I knew this about him beforehand.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 06-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #19
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek69 View Post
Don't understand why dudes do this. Shit happens and things happen last minute. We all know that. Just be nice and communicate! Maybe that's too difficult for some.
You are so right. I just had a gentleman who cancelled on me 2 hours before our scheduled time together. He explained something came up. I politely told him that I understand and said thanks for letting me know. I hold no grudges toward him whatsoever because like you say, SHIT HAPPENS. At the same time, I don't understand why some providers do it to you gentlemen either. It only takes a few seconds to let the other person know that you can't make the date.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 06-16-2017, 06:50 PM   #20
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Not cool to out a dude because he threatened a bad review.

Also I might add, 2 shitty movies is better than we'll ever be in.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:09 PM   #21
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post

It is absolutely ok to out the asshole. He was verbally abusive to her, and threatened to post a negative review even though no meeting took place. Other providers need to know about this. How is that "not cool"?
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:13 PM   #22
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What?

Quote:

Are you serious? And, did you not read the rest of the thread? He robbed another lady. And, he berated me. A man like him, is not to be trusted. So, I guess you think that is ok? I never met this man and you don't think it's cool to warn the other ladies? WOW! As I said in an earlier post, any lady who would post such an alert on this board of another gentlemen, I appreciate. My livelihood depends on my reputation. That being said, a negative review could hurt me. Imagine if a lady posted a warning about you even though the warning was in retaliation and not true, you wouldn't like it much either.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:14 PM   #23
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
It is absolutely ok to out the asshole. He was verbally abusive to her, and threatened to post a negative review even though no meeting took place. Other providers need to know about this. How is that "not cool"?
Thanks for your support. I would also like to add that he robbed another provider.

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 06-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #24
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look! I didn't post this information to start drama. I am simply making a post about what I consider an unstable person which I believe the ladies of this board should know about. If any of you don't agree then fine. I don't feel that I should have to defend myself for making a post that could possibly keep other ladies safe from a potentially dangerous person .

Hugs,
Juliette
Old 06-16-2017, 07:25 PM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Are you serious? And, did you not read the rest of the thread? He robbed another lady. And, he berated me. A man like him, is not to be trusted. So, I guess you think that is ok? I never met this man and you don't think it's not cool to warn the other ladies? WOW! As I said in an earlier post, any lady who would post such an alert on this board of another gentlemen, I appreciate. My livelihood depends on my reputation. That being said, a negative review could hurt me. Imagine if a lady posted a warning about you, you wouldn't like it much either.

I imagine when you contacted him to tell him not to contact you anymore you weren't pleasant to him. That's probably what prompted the response you got. You probably should have just not texted him and ignored him.

I don't think its ok for him to rob people but he didn't rob you. You didn't know he did that till after you posted so that's not a good reason for you to out him.

You will get a fake review and probably a fake no review one day. One review is not gonna kill your business. The ladies mess up when they start a coed thread about a fake or no review. It ends up hurting them more than the review.

Maybe you should have posted this in the powder room.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:36 PM   #26
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW!

Quote:
I imagine when you contacted him to tell him not to contact you anymore you weren't pleasant to him. That's probably what prompted the response you got. You probably should have just not texted him and ignored him.

I don't think its ok for him to rob people but he didn't rob you. You didn't know he did that till after you posted so that's not a good reason for you to out him.

You will get a fake review and probably a fake no review one day. One review is not gonna kill your business. The ladies mess up when they start a coed thread about a fake or no review. It ends up hurting them more than the review.

Maybe you should have posted this in the powder room.
LOL! you have no idea of what you are talking about. I will enlighten you then I will say no more. I text him without using harsh words or with any attitude whatsoever. I simply stated because he was a ncns, I can not accommodate him in the future. PERIOD! I have been a provider for approx. 12 years. Over those years, I have learned when a man treats any person in the fashion that he treated me, he is not a SAFE person to spend time with. And, this other provider who contacted me telling me about her being robbed and another provider who he tried to rob as well only proves my point. Until you grow a putzy between your legs, you will probably not understand this. Now please leave me alone.

Thanks for your support!

Juliette
Old 06-16-2017, 08:10 PM   #27
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Welcome to our local wannabe troll kickrocks(can't even come up with a decent handle). Ignore him, everybody outside in the real world already does.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:29 PM   #28
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
Welcome to our local wannabe troll kickrocks(can't even come up with a decent handle). Ignore him, everybody outside in the real world already does.

Nope not trolling. Just saying it's not ok to out for any reason. Especially for being spoken harsh to.

The mod had to fix what she posted, it wasn't masked right.

What if you bilbobaggin piss off a provider and she outs you. Would you be ok with that?

Ps. You took your screen name from a retarted movie.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #29
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ps. You took your screen name from a retarted movie.
Your attempt might have a greater impact if you spelled the word correctly, Jesus Christ they grown them stupid in Texas.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:42 PM   #30
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Kickrocks stubtoe,

Do you really think just cause you're from Azztin, we'll put up with you here?
We've had this discussion before.
Did whispers and Still Looking get you upset (again) on that board so you come up here again cause you don;t know how to play with the big boys there?
Suck it up, and go back home where you belong. You are acting like a spoiled little troll.

And yes, you are trolling when you harass folks.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women