Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452887
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2024, 07:10 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Biden is "gaining"? ... Gaining WHAT?? ...
Shouldn't Joe Biden be waaay ahead??

... Ny Times/Siena Poll shows that "Bidenomics" is a Disaster!
More than half of the respondents say it's a piss-poor economy
- with almost 65% sayin' America is on the WRONG track.

This aint Fox News - it's the New York Times making the claim.
Ya know... the LIBERAL Ny Times...

#### Salty
Again, please take a course in Market Research 101. Just because an entity like the NY Times (or FOX News)conducts a survey does not mean the results are in any way biased.

Almost every recent poll has Biden either closing the gap on Trump or taking the lead. For example, the most recent NBC poll has Biden trailing by 2 points, withing the margin of error, where the previous NBC poll had Trump +5. Echelon Insights poll in March had Trump +2 and April poll has Biden +3. NY Times/Siena poll went from Trump +5 to Trump +1. Continue to watch this trend.

Biden leading in Pa. Trump ahead in Wi. and Mi. All 3 states within the margin of error.

"Joe Biden Has Stunning 9-Point Lead Over Donald Trump Among Actual Voters"

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-l...ection-1892723
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:11 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Newsweek?? ... Now THAT surely explains it...

Crikey! ... I just read that Biden has a 20 point lead
of Trump with Dead Voters! ...
Surely hope THAT doesn't hold up...
'Course The World is surely full of exaggeration. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 10:52 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Again, mate, for someone who boasts about polls as much as you do, you surely don’t know a whole blooming onion about the science behind it.

Blinded by the right, you are.

SpeedRacer nailed it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 06:53 AM   #34
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Newsweek?? ... Now THAT surely explains it...

Crikey! ... I just read that Biden has a 20 point lead
of Trump with Dead Voters! ...
Surely hope THAT doesn't hold up...
'Course The World is surely full of exaggeration. ...

#### Salty
Again, take a course in Market Research 101.

Newsweek reported the RESULTS of survey conducted by Public Opinion Surveys and paid for by NBC. Newsweek was in no way involved in the survey. FOX News would have said the same thing about the results. Look at the survey methodology used by Public Opinion Surveys and then tell me what they did to bias the results. I know you can't.

There are very few market research companies that run surveys based on incorrect methodology.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:03 AM   #35
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Again, take a course in Market Research 101.

Newsweek reported the RESULTS of survey conducted by Public Opinion Surveys and paid for by NBC. Newsweek was in no way involved in the survey. FOX News would have said the same thing about the results. Look at the survey methodology used by Public Opinion Surveys and then tell me what they did to bias the results. I know you can't.

There are very few market research companies that run surveys based on incorrect methodology.

Most of these polls are really not worth the paper they are printed on. They might call 3000 people but only 1000 will actually take the survey or answer the phone.

The hard part here is I bet 90% of the people already have their minds made up about Trump or Biden, the hard part is figuring out who is the most motivated to actually take the time to vote.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:32 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Most of these polls are really not worth the paper they are printed on. They might call 3000 people but only 1000 will actually take the survey or answer the phone.

The hard part here is I bet 90% of the people already have their minds made up about Trump or Biden, the hard part is figuring out who is the most motivated to actually take the time to vote.
You too should take a course in Market Research 101 and at least TRY to understand survey methodology.

A survey will have goals as to respondents and will poll respondents based on those goals. A survey will be conducted among all voters, registered voters, or likely voters. Then the respondents will be broken down by categories such as party affiliation (Republican, Democratic, Independent), male/female, state, urban/suburban/rural, etc. Every cell will be represented by their population. A survey done in California will have many more Democrats in it and a survey done in Alabama will have many more Republicans in it. When done correctly, as most surveys are done, bias is eliminated as much as possible.

https://www.qualtrics.com/uk/experie...h/survey-bias/
Old 04-23-2024, 08:19 AM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I do not look at this as a Trump vs Biden ompsrison.

Make no mistake, both of these men are deeply flawed in different ways.

I would rather choose based on expected policy decisions and their anticipated implementation through executive actions.

Both have a track record. Ignore each man's personality traits, their peccadillos and indecencies, and focus on what we except from them going forward based on what we know they have done.
I certainly agree both are flawed. Polls mean nothing they only exist to create more division. If anyone thinks that the problems in this country and around the world will somehow cease to exist simply on who becomes the next President then they are also deeply flawed.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:51 AM   #38
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The only "polls" that actually matter won't take place until November. All of this shit between now and then is meaningless to me when you think about how fickle people are with two shitty candidates to choose from.

I won't vote for the third straight election for a reason. Why waste my time? These candidates are both a fucking joke to me. Thankfully there are term limits so either way, there will only be 4 more years of this geriatric comedy shit show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If anyone thinks that the problems in this country and around the world will somehow cease to exist simply on who becomes the next President then they are also deeply flawed.
Yep. I 100% agree.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:57 AM   #39
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Polls have become more sophisticated and are useful.....but only measure a point in time. Unless there is significant difference in the items polled about at the time, they don't give much forecast for future results.

Advertisers conduct market research (polls) all the time. Then events can happen. Remember Bud Light
and their disastrous ads recently ?

We can take comfort that Trump will be in the dustbin of American politics before the end of 2024.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:41 PM   #40
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The only "polls" that actually matter won't take place until November. All of this shit between now and then is meaningless to me when you think about how fickle people are with two shitty candidates to choose from.

I won't vote for the third straight election for a reason. Why waste my time? These candidates are both a fucking joke to me. Thankfully there are term limits so either way, there will only be 4 more years of this geriatric comedy shit show.

Yep. I 100% agree.
Crikey! .... please tell us how you really feel. ...

#### Salty
Old 04-23-2024, 07:41 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Biden and Trump are in no way comparable except for age. Yet MAGAs would equivocate hair sniffing and forced entry.

The “deeply flawed” and “senile corrupt piece of shit” mantra is how MAGAs try to normalize the criminal behavior of their fascist leader. And somehow make themselves feel better about following the most morally bankrupt person ever to stain our
Democracy… not to mention fouling the air of the New York courts.

The MAGA Big Lie extends from top to bottom. And no, it’s not normal. Trump is in a class of his own.

What’s “starting” is the realization that Americans will not allow Trumpism to continue. Your preciois polls bear that out.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:26 PM   #42
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Which "Americans"?? ... Corrupt Joe Biden and the Deep State?

... The VOTERS will Win the Day for Trump... In the Swing States.

#### Salty
Old 04-23-2024, 10:31 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Wanna bet?

Trump’s gonna swing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 04-23-2024, 10:45 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I'll let Bambino know that you're up for a wager.

... uh... Is Joe even gonna be the Dems's November candidate??
... See? ... It's Starting - and Joe may be replaced...

#### Salty
Old 04-24-2024, 04:53 AM   #45
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Crikey! .... please tell us how you really feel. ...

#### Salty
Okay. I will be more specific and tell you what I really feel. If I was contacted by a Salty MAGA approved entity conducting a poll and they asked me whether I would vote for Trump or dog shit, I would tell them that I would vote for dog shit. If they asked me the same question about Biden, I'd say I'd definitely vote for Biden over dog shit. Is that more detailed to explain how I really feel? To summarize: Trump < dog shit and Biden > dog shit
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women