Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2022, 10:59 PM   #16
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

My WORST appointment in 2021 was with a well known provider on P411. I made my appointment, we agreed to 1 pm the next day.

The night before, I texted her to let her know I was confirming my appointment. The morning came and I texted her again to tell her that I was still on for 1 pm. I got in my car and messaged her at noon I would see her at 1. Got to the incall , 12:50 told her I was there, please let me know when to come up.

Made my way into the incall for my 30 minute appointment and the first 6 minutes of my appointment the provider chewed my ass out for confirming so many times. Told me that it was annoying and disrespectful because she was a established provider and it was an insult. Needless to say the next 24 minutes were awkward and I felt disconnected. I never went back. I guess in my mind I was doing the right thing, but it actually backfired on this one.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 11:02 PM   #17
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Too many tricks have been and continue to get scammed over the deposit thing, if you can't afford to lose a few dollars you're in the wrong line of work, every industry has losses, it's the cost of doing business

Rinsing the kitty in the sink before another trick shows up isn't considered a huge loss ��, at least it was ready for the next sucker that visited
And you think the street walkers you are known to ‘cruise the tracks’ for and bareback, if they want it like that, rinse their kitties in a sink before they see the next trick? Doubt it, since most are probably car dates. But maybe they run into the 7 Eleven to freshen up?...Lmao

Agree with you about deposits, the ‘tricks’ fronting whores, especially scammer whores, and the ones paying some of these inflated rates, are ruining the Hobby.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 11:27 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
My WORST appointment in 2021 was with a well known provider on P411. ...

Made my way into the incall for my 30 minute appointment and the first 6 minutes of my appointment the provider chewed my ass out for confirming so many times. Told me that it was annoying and disrespectful because she was a established provider and it was an insult. Needless to say the next 24 minutes were awkward ...
you stayed for the rest of the appt??
that's on you, for sure.
i would have just walked out after getting "my ass chewed out".
in my hobby book & opinion, visiting a provider is supposed to be fun and drama free. getting chewed out for confirming 3x and texting that i was there is not drama free.
to hell with her.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 03:17 AM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
And you think the street walkers you are known to ‘cruise the tracks’ for and bareback, if they want it like that, rinse their kitties in a sink before they see the next trick? Doubt it, since most are probably car dates. But maybe they run into the 7 Eleven to freshen up?...Lmao
The difference between SW pussy/amateur pussy/BP pussy vs eccie low end and gps pussy is having the know how to post up here, there isn't a whore university that sets them apart! Only the players and $ amount per nut changes, same good and bad habits are happening! And Yes, they call us tricks

I've caught a "high end eccie whore" on the stroll, ended up blowing me for $20, found reviews here tricks paying $300 on the old platform glowing about the encounter, then the whores I introduced to the site, would stuffed them deep for $50 came here and one is at $400hr, better pussy after hundreds of tricks went though it after I had it? Just sucker tricks believing it's high end pussy because it was found on a internet site
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 05:54 AM   #20
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach Pleasure View Post
I got a day use hotel today to see a regular friend. Drove up from East Texas and five minutes after I check in I call and text and phone is off. So I am all by myself here. Shame
Peach that guy is an idiot lol. I wish I had seen this yesterday :-(
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:56 AM   #21
thicknesslover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Why

I msged her with in 20 min of this post to come and fill the void and she never responded so i guess it wasnt as big of a deal as posted
thicknesslover is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:09 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by thicknesslover View Post
I msged her with in 20 min of this post to come and fill the void and she never responded so i guess it wasnt as big of a deal as posted
You are a few others I bet.This was a nice threAD for the OP to goat some guys to go see her. Was the story made up? Maybe, maybe not, but she did get the intended goal done.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:17 AM   #23
thicknesslover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You are a few others I bet.This was a nice threAD for the OP to goat some guys to go see her. Was the story made up? Maybe, maybe not, but she did get the intended goal done.
Yea and i dont usually do that but i was like shit shes a good looking lady so why be stuck out with no visit on a trip, so i tried to jump on it quickly but oh well i tried
Old 03-12-2022, 07:36 AM   #24
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thicknesslover View Post
I did the same and like you got crickets.

At least her virtue signaling, woe is me, made up pity party exposed all of the chumps that bought it.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:51 AM   #25
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach Pleasure View Post
I got a day use hotel today to see a regular friend. Drove up from East Texas and five minutes after I check in I call and text and phone is off. So I am all by myself here. Shame
I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's all the more mystifying because he was a regular.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 08:12 AM   #26
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

At least her virtue signaling, woe is me, made up pity party exposed all the chumps that bought it.
Some guys are so desperate to even pay for pussy and the hookers know this, that they fall for these tactics. My favorite are the girls that post the get in while you can retirement from providing threads.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 08:22 AM   #27
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

At least her virtue signaling, woe is me, made up pity party exposed all of the chumps that bought it.
Are you serious with this statement?!...You bought into her story enough to feel sorry for her and tried to make an appointment, and yet the other guys posting consolations for her are ‘the chumps’!!!...Rotflmao
Old 03-12-2022, 08:29 AM   #28
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Some guys are so desperate to even pay for pussy and the hookers know this, that they fall for these tactics. My favorite are the girls that post the get in while you can retirement from providing threads.
What was her tactic? To get guys to reach out to her and ignore them and leave money on the table so to speak?

Maybe she’s just a Drama Queen?

Yeh, I love those retirement threads, too, and 2 months later There Back!..The leaving soon ads make me laugh, leaving for where? The beauty shop, the grocery store, the bank, Afghanistan, touring, etc...
Old 03-12-2022, 08:31 AM   #29
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Are you serious with this statement?!...You bought into her story enough to feel sorry for her and tried to make an appointment, and yet the other guys posting consolations for her are ‘the chumps’!!!...Rotflmao
Feel sorry for a woman/hooker who are the most privileged and entitled class of people in all of western society, you're funny lol.

You know what they say...

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 08:33 AM   #30
thicknesslover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I could be wrong but i think he was including himself in the "chumps". But i reached out not on some feeling sorry but may i could use the phrase from Jerry Maguire and "help me help you" type situation

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women