Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2022, 07:29 AM   #1
Smurfydoesdallas
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 52705
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What early memory influenced your sexuality or interest in the hobby the most?

My first memory that influenced my interest in the hobby +was watching GunSmoke reruns as a girl. I didn't know what exactly Miss Kitty did in her bedroom, but I knew I wanted to be just like her. She was always gentle and kind and often helped to save the day.

As a pre-teen, which is probably relatable to most of you, Pretty Woman was released. And I STILL have an impossible fantasy of strolling up to a car in white thigh high boots, lol. I keep thinking I'll rope my trusted clients into playing that with me one day.

Just sexually, I watched the Great Outdoors with Jon Candy. One of the wives said, "The only time I ever get off is when I sit on the washer during the spin cycle!" I had no idea what that meant, but after trying it, I spent alot of time in the laundry room that summer.

Anyone have their own stories to share?
Smurfydoesdallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 07:47 AM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Realizing that P4P is cheaper on the wallet than getting it for free. After going out on many dates with ladies, spending hundreds of dollars on food, gifts, other fees, ect. and 9 times out 10, at the end of the date, not even getting as much as a handshake. At least on the first date with a provider, you get to see them naked, get to go BCD and get your rocks off.

Of course, the real goal is to find a few and rare providers that are not only reliable, but also give you a session that does not feel it is just choreographed/scripted and she makes you feel glad you are a man and not just a wallet/next on the assembly line of johns. Those are the ones you tend to not review and keep to yourself.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 08:15 AM   #3
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Nice story Smurfy, pics look good too.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 08:38 AM   #4
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 92

Looking at the nurse's cleavage right after i was born.

Looking at my boner she said .."this one is bbbbbad to the bone"
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 10:12 AM   #5
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

For me, it has always been the allure of a woman in all her femininity. With that it usually comes with a woman that knows how to dress, her poise, her natural confidence and most of all, her desirability. I love woman that can rock sweats and take little to no effort to get into a nice evening gown. She can put on some nice shoes that accentuate the curves of her legs and reinforce her posture. It’s that classic S curve from the side that is appealing to me. As a child, I knew what I liked, and it was the look of a woman in lingerie. Every one of those curves highlighted by stockings, garters, and a tasteful bra will always put me in a trance.

I’d take a burlesque performer over a nude stripper any day. I like to keep the mystery as much as I can. From an emotional perspective, show me that you desire me and appreciate where I’ll be spending my time. Don’t make me feel like I’m one of many. I’d rather be kind to those that deserve it than waste any affections on ingrates. I’ve become very selective with whom I’d spend my time with, and it’s great to meet new ladies that share the same interests.
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 11:02 AM   #6
mayday
Valued Poster

I was maybe 18 and working in the shoe department of a department store. one of the models who I loved came down to be fitted in boots for a fashion show. I helped her get them on she moved that lovely pussy into my face. It was instant tent poll. I couldn't get up and had to back out of the showroom floor and get to the back room. try as I might she would never go out with me. talk about frustration. hello hobby.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 12:03 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Dolly Parton was fascinated and based her looks on the local working girl she saw in town.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 03:08 PM   #8
neighbordude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I realized that I have a few kinks I am too embarrassed to tell girlfriends about.

I remember reading about sorority initiations where the pledges get paddled.
I don't think she could take me seriously after I tell her to paddle my ass red and make me cry. lol

I also don't think me telling her, let me paddle your ass red until you cry wouldn't work either.

The chance that they will talk after a break up is too risky.

Although I may not care what most of you think, I care what my friends think. I would never hear the end of it.
neighbordude is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 04:15 PM   #9
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

1.I Dream of Genie.....those titties
2.The woman my mother hired to housesit when she went out of town....she asked me if my pubic hair was the same color as my head(I was a towhead,almost white colored)
Think I was 13....dirty girl
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 04:34 PM   #10
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I was in 2nd grade, our teacher Mrs. Williams told us to get ready for recess and form a line at the door. She had a preceptor, Ms. Lyon, who was working with and was in front of the line. As I was in the front line, I noticed Ms. Lyon’s giant boobs. The boobs were front of my face and I started having an impulse to touch them. I kept looking at them, and kept on getting this urge to immediately to touch them with my hands. I was thinking to myself how they would feel, how they would fit in my hand, and everything else that was running in my demented mind. I pulled the trigger and grabbed her breasts in public. Ms. Lyon was shocked and surprised. Immediately, I was punished by going back at the end of the line. I told myself what did I do wrong; however, I did enjoy the moment.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 06:23 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

smurfy, i for one am very glad of the cultural and sexual influences you had growing up !!!
and glad for the cultural and sexual influences i've experienced with you !!!

What early memory - my older brother's playboy magazines that stimulated me to learn about lil delites and what pleasures & delites that the sight of a sexy almost completely naked woman could give him and me. it took me a few more years before i actually experienced those pleasures w/ a real woman (some my age, some much older).
then getting to see Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door on the big screen at a UT Austin auditorium! I thank Linda Lovelace and the producers for focusing on fellatio!!!

What early memory influenced my interest in the hobby - Linda Lovelace! until seeing that moving, my ideas of sex were limited to woman and men fucking. knowing that a woman could please a guy like that (and that a guy could do similar for a woman) was mind opening. i've met some incredible fellatrixes in the past 25 yrs - and hope to keep experience them and new ones!!

hmmmm, seems we need to make our own deliteful story :^}
lil delites and i are "up" for the Pretty Woman role play !!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 07:21 PM   #12
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

LOL Smurfy you would have to mention Gunsmoke. My Dad loved that show and being the hardcore Baptist he was I just had to always get under his skin with something. I mentioned Miss Kitty being a purveyor of prostitutes and she probably being a prostitute herself. How dare I disparage Miss Kitty.

He argued that Saloons in the Old West had laws against prostitution and were there just to provide companionship. We went back and forth with that conversation until the day he died.

Fortunately Lonesome Dove was a more accurate depiction of the Old West with Lorena Wood (Diane Lane) playing a Saloon "Sporting Girl" and Gus (Robert DuVall) proclaiming “A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough. --Augustus "Gus" McCrae”.

I blew his mind with the idea that homo sexuality on Cattle Drives had to be rampant as what else did those guys have to do?
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 07:51 PM   #13
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Great post Smurf 🤓 always wish you were closer 😭. It was mini skirts and drive in movies for me...holy smokes...may drive in movies rest in piece😫.

I'm still lucky and young 😱 enough to partake in car dates on occasion. So many safe places and so little willingness😰
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:04 AM   #14
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Skinny Dipping at Lake Travis, Tom Hughes Park

Besides being constantly horny and not getting what I needed, my college years in Austin during the summer were spent frequently at Lake Travis, Tom Hughes Park. All those young beautiful naked college women.
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:10 AM   #15
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
being the hardcore Baptist he was I just had to always get under his skin with something. I mentioned Miss Kitty being a purveyor of prostitutes and she probably being a prostitute herself. How dare I disparage Miss Kitty.

“A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough. --Augustus "Gus" McCrae”.

I blew his mind with the idea that homo sexuality on Cattle Drives had to be rampant as what else did those guys have to do?

You made me laugh, Ahab. Needling hardcore Baptists. Always fun! I almost felt pity for your poor father.

Robert Duvall probably single-handedly (no pun intended) earned an asterisk in the Oxford Dictionary for giving new life to the word "poke."

As for same-sex activity on cattle drives, I think you're over-speculating. I imagine cowtipping in those days was referred to as "L1." And they called the men who herded these animals "cowpokes," not "bullpokes."
mark77070 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women