Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Deal Kill
Yes - I would still go out with him 1 8.33%
No - I would not go out with him 9 75.00%
Maybe - I might if he sounded lucid 1 8.33%
Write in your own response 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Deal Killer

Okay, this is a question for the ladies..

Ladies, suppose you're all set to go to meet a new customer one day and you're a little excited because you've been wondering about this one.

Anyway, suppose that about one hour before you're to leave your place you discover a dark secret about him that might make you back out of the deal?

Give us some concrete and specific ideas on what the dark second would be to make you cancel?

Suppose you found out, for example, that at night or when under stress he turns into this hulking green man who hurl a tank like it was a child's toy.

Would you still be willing to see him? Assuming that he is to remain in his mild mannered persona for the duration of the session, of course.

Would you still go out with him?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

No I would never go through with a date if I have any nervousness about it. For me, it's not worth it. I'm here to have fun and make some spending money...if something doesn't seem right, PASS!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #3
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

Suppose you found out, for example, that at night or when under stress he turns into this hulking green man who hurl a tank like it was a child's toy.

I really don't get this entire question.

Why don't you just ask.....suppose you find out he's a creep that's into weird shit or something. But, then again, most providers run into creeps that are into weird shit. Kind of a hazard of the business.
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
sexyshay69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 11593
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well for me if I am unsure about a Guy I WILL NOT see him. I feel like Safety is the most important thing for me and the Guys I see so why would I want to put myself into a bad situation. If I found out something like "He is a cross dresser at night" lol then I wouldn't give two shits and would see him, hell even do his make up or hair. I think for all of us Ladies our standards vary on what would prevent us on seeing a Guy....
sexyshay69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

It looks to me that you're specifically asking if she would say no if the gent had a reputation for having a violent hair trigger temper. I could be wrong.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't know were you are going with your post . First I want to Thank all the Nice Providers who see us Gentlemen . If I was a Provider I think Deal Killers would be . Someone who smells bad, grossly overweight, Comes to an appointment Drunk. Someone who tries to get Bare service. someone who and tries to get a cheaper rate
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #7
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry man, I was just poking to see if you would get pissed. LOL.
I have a bad sense of humor sometimes.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I don't know were you are going with your post . First I want to Thank all the Nice Providers who see us Gentlemen . If I was a Provider I think Deal Killers would be . Someone who smells bad, grossly overweight, Comes to an appointment Drunk. Someone who tries to get Bare service. someone who and tries to get a cheaper rate

That would eliminate about 85% of their business!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

Ladies, suppose you're all set to go to meet a new customer one day and you're a little excited because you've been wondering about this one.

Anyway, suppose that about one hour before you're to leave your place you discover a dark secret about him that might make you back out of the deal?

Give us some concrete and specific ideas on what the dark second would be to make you cancel?

Would you still be willing to see him? Assuming that he is to remain in his mild mannered persona for the duration of the session, of course.

Something you need to get off your chest???

Mods: If we need a new forum, I'm sure Wayward would be willing to discuss a licensing deal for "The Confessional"!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #10
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

I question any man who likes to role play involving any child-like antics such as dressing up like a school girl, being the teenage babysitter or even calling him daddy. I my opinion, this is plan pervertism.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course I wouldn't. Isn't the definition of a "deal breaker" something that you won't tolerate under any circumstances? Otherwise, it's just a preference.

List of won't sees (incomplete):
- The basic no-nos: the violent (sorry, Hulk), stalkers, hagglers/short changers, boundary pushers, drunk/high, very young/old, LE/friends/relatives/colleagues/associates thereof.
- Insistence on smoking while I'm there. I would say I STRONGLY PREFER non-smokers, but if he bathes in Febreze beforehand, I'll usually tolerate it. Smoker smell is definitely not a turn on, though.
- Incompatible personalities. If I think we're going to hate each other, I'm not putting either of us through that experience.
- Incompatible date interests. I am, for the most part, not fetish friendly (excepting feet/stockings), non-PSE, and I like to talk (a lot). CASG, but if it's not my goût too, we'll both be better off not meeting.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

a guy obessed with sex....unknown to you...harboring maybe more than one obession....sneaky......and therefore a liar...pays everything in cash...hmmm drug money perhaps? furtive and secretive?... all ina days work....but if he has bad teeth....well if she has bad teeth i think that would spoil it for me
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #13
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

If he was attracted to/involved with kids. No.

Also if he wanted to get too close to me - a potential and well recommended client was offering me a lot of useful resources, but one of them was that he would pay my (expensive) hotel room for the night and he would be 'around'. Basically I felt he thought I'd be busy with other men and he would like to meet me as a 'friend' now and again. Unclear and wierd, it made my skin crawl so I said no, even though he was offering a good fee for seeing him (and actually he'd outlined a very nice date - but the rest of it was wierd).
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Carrie Hillcrest - "- Insistence on smoking while I'm there. I would say I STRONGLY PREFER non-smokers, but if he bathes in Febreze beforehand, I'll usually tolerate it. Smoker smell is definitely not a turn on, though."

Yes, I'm finding it more and more repulsive to be around smokers.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #15
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Lily View Post
I question any man who likes to role play involving any child-like antics such as dressing up like a school girl, being the teenage babysitter or even calling him daddy. I my opinion, this is plan pervertism.
As someone that went to Catholic School with all those plaid skirts, can I suggest that for some of us it is not "pervertism" but just nostalgia?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote