Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default Did Trump throw Uncle Sam under the bus? Why or why not?

The question is self-explanatory. Because I know that people will have strong opinions on both sides, it will be especially important to remain civil in this thread.

Thread Rules
1. Please stay on topic. (Benghazi is off-topic btw.)
2. No ad hominem attacks of any kind will be permitted.
3. All eccie rules are hereby incoporated by reference.

i haven't used the rtm button in forever, but i will not hesitate to use it in this thread if the above rules are violated. lets keep it on point and civil. i hope to hear from both sides. ideally, i'd like to hear your points with at least some supporting evidence.

Thanks ahead of time y'all!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:19 AM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Shouldn't this be in the political forum?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:45 AM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Of course he did. He threw his own wife under the bus...so uncle sam was easy peasy
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:00 AM   #4
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
possibly, but it's a food fight in there. i chose the Sandbox because the rules about insults here are stricter.

any thoughts on the topic?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:02 AM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
The question is self-explanatory. Because I know that people will have strong opinions on both sides, it will be especially important to remain civil in this thread.

Thread Rules
1. Please stay on topic. (Benghazi is off-topic btw.)
2. No ad hominem attacks of any kind will be permitted.
3. All eccie rules are hereby incoporated by reference.

i haven't used the rtm button in forever, but i will not hesitate to use it in this thread if the above rules are violated. lets keep it on point and civil. i hope to hear from both sides. ideally, i'd like to hear your points with at least some supporting evidence.

Thanks ahead of time y'all!

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:17 AM   #6
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Of course he did. He threw his own wife under the bus...so uncle sam was easy peasy
he also threw his VP under the bus. " Pence also had a convo-perfect-with Ukraine." that was his insurance policy in case McConnell opted to dump Trump. Nancy Pelosi would become president. not gonna happen..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:19 AM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:

any thoughts on the topic?

Yeah, just one.

My financial statements are getting fat. They don't give a fuck about all the peripheral BS.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:21 AM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes, it should be, however he hasn't the guts nor the smarts to start his moderator wanna-be shit over there.

They will hand him his ass for a dollar, then ask for change.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #9
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Yes, it should be, however he hasn't the guts nor the smarts to start his moderator wanna-be shit over there.

They will hand him his ass for a dollar, then ask for change.
i have zero interest in being a modtard in any forum whatsoever. i might have to ban someone, which sounds totally not fun.

and btw, i never get my ass handed to me, in any forum, by anyone. feel free to fact check me if you can, and post the thread links where i got my ass handed to me.

do you have any substantive contributions to this thread, or do you just want to troll?

sorry my thread rules caused you to be triggered.. the rules cited are all in the eccie rulebook, fyi. if you don't like the eccie rules, maybe try another site? just a thought..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:02 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Maybe I was wrong about him throwing her under the bus like he did uncle sam. Apparently she's as big a slut as he is. I didn't know Donald was a cuck.

Ladies and Gentlemen: The President of the United States

Howard Stern is fucking awesome.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:17 AM   #11
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah, just one.

My financial statements are getting fat. They don't give a fuck about all the peripheral BS.
well he hasn't come for you. you're not the press, you're not mexican, you're not central american, you're not poor and dependent on food stamps, you're not his political opponent, you're not black, you're not his subordinate he's throwing under the bus, you're not democrat, you're not someone who cares about clean air and clean water, you're not an immigrant, you're not an attractive woman he can assault with impunity, you're not a federal law enforcement officer doing your job, you're not a whistleblower calling out official fuckery, you're not a federal judge being impartial, you're not a spook putting your life on the line every day, you're not a seasoned diplomat doing your job, and you're not John Bolton who loves his country. (ya i cant believe i said that.) but when he comes for you because of some perceived slight to his fragile ego, who will still be around to defend you?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:17 AM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
well he hasn't come for you. you're not the press, you're not mexican, you're not central american, you're not poor and dependent on food stamps, you're not his political opponent, you're not black, you're not his subordinate he's throwing under the bus, you're not democrat, you're not someone who cares about clean air and clean water, you're not an immigrant, you're not an attractive woman he can assault with impunity, you're not a federal law enforcement officer doing your job, you're not a whistleblower calling out official fuckery, you're not a federal judge being impartial, you're not a spook putting your life on the line every day, you're not a seasoned diplomat doing your job, and you're not John Bolton who loves his country. (ya i cant believe i said that.) but when he comes for you because of some perceived slight to his fragile ego, who will still be around to defend you?

On topic reply:

Old 12-05-2019, 06:19 AM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dam. You broke your foot off into Boardmans ass. Nothing else to add
Old 12-05-2019, 08:18 AM   #14
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:

Looks like you got a little off topic but OK...

*The press is fake news 90% of the time. Try applying some critical thinking skills to what you read and hear coming from them.
*The immigrants around me are better off than they were 4 years ago and yes that includes the illegal ones. I go by what I can see..
*A lot fewer people on food stamps and welfare but the ones that are aren't being attacked. Where are you getting that BS from?
*Political opponents are what they are. If you think politics has gotten nasty only because of Trump you might want to watch Mr. Smith goes to Washington. It was filmed in 1939. Do you really think that the obstructive Democrats with their impeachment hearings is any less nasty?

*You don't know what I care about environmentally or the daily steps I take to make the world a better place. What Trump knows is you can't legislate people's environmental behavior any more than you can legislate morality. When people are required to take extra steps or inconvenience their lives for someone else's benefit they push back. When they can see that what benefits others might benefit them only then will they seek the same benefits. It's human nature.

*Federal law enforcement officials doing their job like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? James Comey is still facing indictment.
It's becoming more doubtful that a whistleblower even exists. Adam Schiff is running a three ring circus and you morons are all in even when he sat in the Chair and read a made up narrative of a phone call. He should be censured for what he did. Yesterday he brings in a goddam Stanford law professor who thinly veils a claim that Trump thinks he is royalty because of the name of his son. She's too fucking stupid to know that Barron is a Name spelled with two r's, not a title of nobility as is Baron. This is what you're being fed and you eat it up like Fruity Pebbles on Saturday morning. Schiff keeps calling witnesses that make him and the entire process look idiotic.

*This is the swamp, the sewer, the deep state that Trump promised to clean up. Again, watch the movie I referenced. Nothing has changed in 100 years in Washington other than the players except that everyone seems to think they are the politicians including the press and the Bureaucrats who serve at the will of the President. They're the ones who think they can act with impunity because they've gotten away with it for too long. Ever heard of J. Edgar Hoover? When you wrestle with pigs you'd better be prepared to get dirty and like it. The press and the players are in bed together. It pisses them off to no end that they can't set and maintain a narrative. I thought Trump was a fucking idiot for all the tweeting until I realized it is the only way he can get his message out unaltered and without being picked apart before hand. The only thing the press and the swamp can do is pick it apart later and it's fucking hilarious to watch their heads explode.

What few seem to understand is that Congress can't get anything done so they need the distraction from that. Going after the most hated man in DC is that distraction. Thing is, he's not as hated in the rest of the country and I believe the 2020 election will prove that. What's sad is the Democrats know it so they've already started a campaign to tarnish the results. You fools heads exploded when Trump suggested that he would wait and see what the results of the election were before he accepted them. You still haven't accepted the results.

This still belongs in the political forum.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:55 PM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Dam. You broke your foot off into Boardmans ass. Nothing else to add

I'll add something
What you whiny ass fucktards can't seem to get through your simple minds is what I tell you all the time. Follow the money! In DC there is an element of power but it still comes back to money.

Apply Occam's Razor to these two scenarios.
1) Trump colluded with the Russians to somehow rig the elections. He was able to do this because he is in reality a Russian operative. He is now selling out the country which has the strongest economy since Nixon was in office. He also committed some kind of high crime or misdemeanor in an attempt to dig up dirt on a 2020 political opponent who, at that time, wasn't even a front runner(If so then you have to give Trump credit for having the foresight to understand Biden was one of few of 20+ who could actually win the nomination). Shall I go on with the conspiracies or is that enough?
or
2) The Dems have no chance of winning in 2020 unless they can find a way to demonize the guy who has, almost single handed, brought back an economy his predecessor actually told us we would never see again. Record unemployment across any demographic you can name. Republicans and Democrats alike hate the guy because he isn't of the establishment and has no fear of exposing them for who they are. The media is all in because they have air time to fill and tampons to sell to a bunch of pussies that start bleeding every time the guy tweets and the news corrupts it. A strong economy doesn't sell air time. A made up constitutional crisis does.

Don Henley summed it up pretty nicely over 20:

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo"
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that Kraft is king
Give us dirty laundry!

Smart guy Henley, I've always appreciated his poignant lyrics.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women