Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2019, 10:02 PM   #61
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

What are you talking about? I don't give a shit about the guy. I'm just talking about facts. You're the clown who is bringing feelings into this discussion.

Let me guess. You're old as fuck and an extreme right wing. Those are only the people who are so sensitive about this stupid ass topic. You don't have to deny it. Most people my age have zero problem with Kap. Only 60+ year old people do.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:09 PM   #62
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Just FYI, way below even middle of the pack QBs have 10+ year careers. I guess you have never heard of guys named Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jason Garrett, Dan Orlovsky, Matt Schaub, Josh McCown, Doug Pederson, Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel and many more scrubs I won't bother to list because you get my point... Kap is much better at his craft than all of those aforementioned guys.
Here ya go, middle of the pack. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...rnick-tracker/

And that year he got to the Super Bowl...wasn't it some other QB that won the first 10 games of the season before being injured?

And yeah, he quit. As in, walked away. He's a pussy who couldn't stand the heat. He's a punk bitch who got his feelings hurt and thought others would pull him through. He pulled a bitch move by walking away, quitting, and then trying to blame it on everyone else.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:24 PM   #63
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
You do realize that you completely just proved my point that even way below average QBs keep a job. Judging by the rankings by whatever criteria they used back then in that link, he was not a way below average QB. Are you really this fucking stupid? No need to answer that question because I already know the answer
Old 12-04-2019, 09:24 PM   #64
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
You do realize that you completely just proved my point that even way below average QBs keep a job. Judging by the rankings by whatever criteria they used back then in that link, he was not a way below average QB. Are you really this fucking stupid? No need to answer that question because I already know the answer
He was average, at best. All of his "Supporters" like to talk about him like he was the greatest thing on two feet. But hey, if you're all into supporting the literal representation of "meh", it's all you brother. Keep fighting the good fight. Or since we're talking about Kap, Keep fighting the "eh, it's alright" fight.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:40 AM   #65
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Back and forth, on and on.

Lucas McCain has a problem with us older folks, well fuck him. It's just a weakness in his being when he can't debate one on one he defaults to this weakness. Call it a lack of character.

Bottom line, from a fair prospective, be it old or young. If kap were worth a shit, he would've already been signed and playing. At this point, no team wants him or his baggage and his little stunt the other day detracted from what little chance he had of playing.

kap made his bed and the separate teams , not the NFL as a whole, are making him sleep in it.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:32 AM   #66
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

No one is required to employ Kaeperjabber. The only issue is if there is collusion among teams to keep him out of an NFL job. There is no indication that has happened.

Even if he is below average QB, average, or above average, no team wants him. Is he going to come in and lead the team ? That is what QB usually do.

As a side note, Antonio Brown. Trouble, trouble, trouble. Teams took a chance, what did they get ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #67
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Lucas McCain has a problem with us older folks, well fuck him. It's just a weakness in his being when he can't debate one on one he defaults to this weakness.
There is no debate to be had about this topic grumpy old delusional man. I am simply stating that way below average QBs have long careers and why Kap should have a job considering his talent level exceeds those of whom have had long careers. And you old dudes are focusing on the kneeling during the anthem and you don't like him... he is not in the NFL because owners are not going to risk their bottom line for an average QB. Those are the facts. It is hardly a debate.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:49 PM   #68
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no debate to be had about this topic grumpy old delusional man. I am simply stating that way below average QBs have long careers and why Kap should have a job considering his talent level exceeds those of whom have had long careers. And you old dudes are focusing on the kneeling during the anthem and you don't like him... he is not in the NFL because owners are not going to risk their bottom line for an average QB. Those are the facts. It is hardly a debate.

Anybody who thinks it's cool to sit while the national anthem is being played is one fucked up 'American'.

Two old comments, how fucking original you aren't. Actually it's pretty cool being 'old'. I clear 6 figures, don't have to get out of bed, don't have to put up with young motherfuckers who don't know shit about life or how to do my job and other stuff.

Grow a brain and a set of nuts and come back without the same old same, unoriginal, and sophomoric 'old' bullshit. Surely you have more that that. Then again, you probably don't.

Old 12-05-2019, 06:17 PM   #69
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anybody who thinks it's cool to sit while the national anthem is being played is one fucked up 'American'.

Two old comments, how fucking original you aren't. Actually it's pretty cool being 'old'. I clear 6 figures, don't have to get out of bed, don't have to put up with young motherfuckers who don't know shit about life or how to do my job and other stuff.

Grow a brain and a set of nuts and come back without the same old same, unoriginal, and sophomoric 'old' bullshit. Surely you have more that that. Then again, you probably don't.

You can call me stupid and brag about clearing 6 figures without getting out of bed. I have 3 Ivy League degrees. On my dumbest day on this earth, my intellect will be superior to your old brain. As far as money, that's not something to brag about IMO but I work in financial services with my degrees. Don't talk to me about making money grumpy old man because whatever you make while living in your nursing home, I would probably consider it to be chump change

I have my opinion about Kap and you have your opinion about him. That won't change. I'm objective about this topic and you are completely subjective about it.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:47 PM   #70
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can call me stupid and brag about clearing 6 figures without getting out of bed. I have 3 Ivy League degrees. On my dumbest day on this earth, my intellect will be superior to your old brain. As far as money, that's not something to brag about IMO but I work in financial services with my degrees. Don't talk to me about making money old man because whatever you make while living in your nursing home, I would probably consider it to be chump change

I have my opinion about Kap and you have your opinion about him. That won't change. I'm objective about this topic and you are completely subjective about it.

I just have quote this bullshit. Three Ivy League degrees my ass! Liar.

This is the exact type of lying bullshit sc would type. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you and him are one in the same.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:58 PM   #71
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just have quote this bullshit. Three Ivy League degrees my ass! Liar.

This is the exact type of lying bullshit sc would type. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you and him are one in the same.
You can believe I am a 3rd grade dropout for all I care grumpy old man. Nice try though if it makes you feel better. Just don't tell my employer because they pay me extra for those degrees that they fact checked
Old 12-05-2019, 07:44 PM   #72
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can call me stupid and brag about clearing 6 figures without getting out of bed. I have 3 Ivy League degrees. On my dumbest day on this earth, my intellect will be superior to your old brain. As far as money, that's not something to brag about IMO but I work in financial services with my degrees. Don't talk to me about making money grumpy old man because whatever you make while living in your nursing home, I would probably consider it to be chump change

Quote:
You can believe I am a 3rd grade dropout for all I care grumpy old man. Nice try though if it makes you feel better. Just don't tell my employer because they pay me extra for those degrees that they fact checked

Old 12-05-2019, 08:43 PM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Sounds like you need your depends changed at your nursing home grumpy old man. You seem rather testy this evening
Old 12-05-2019, 08:53 PM   #74
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

This thread is really beginning to warm my heart with all the love and support of one another! I can feel it thru my keyboard.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:02 PM   #75
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
This thread is really beginning to warm my heart with all the love and support of one another! I can feel it thru my keyboard.
You can thank Kap for that. He is bringing this country together.

In all seriousness, the Cowboys are pissing me off so hard to pay attention to the game at this point. I can't believe I left work early to watch this bullshit. The Boys are so bad now that they are actually making Mitch Trubisky look good.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women