Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 02:20 AM   #136
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001 View Post
that's all they know how to do now days, reboot
Actually this would be a reboot of a reboot. So stupid!
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:34 AM   #137
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Missing in action Sucked
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #138
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Deadpool 2 (2018)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5463162/

I liked the first one but this sequel was just boring and dumb and unoriginal with a story about a new character that I didn't care about. Lazy screenwriting just to get a sequel made.

How do I get 2 hours of my life back?

2/5

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4154756/

This is the 19th MCU (Marvel Comics Universe) movie and you have to need to see the previous 18 films to get a bit of an idea of where all those characters in this film fit into this movie and where they came from and what they were doing in their last appearances in their own movie franchise series like Thor Ragnarok and Captain America and Spider Man and Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and so on.

Plus if you don't watch this one, you won't be able to watch the direct sequel Avengers: Infinity War 2 (YES! They left the ending as a cliffhanger) and Captain Marvel, both of them coming out next year.

Honestly I haven't seen but maybe a bit more than half of the previous 18th films so I was lost half of the time.

All these Marvel and DC comic books movies one after another every year are getting very annoying.

2/5
We have already determined your ratings of MCU movies are irrelevant. You even rate is badly acknowledging you haven't seen all the movies.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #139
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
Missing in action Sucked
they remade that?
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:46 AM   #140
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
they remade that?
Nope, my bad. The movie sucked so bad I fucked up its name

Mission Impossible
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:03 AM   #141
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

anybody see Mile 22 ?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #142
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Watching:

The Row (2018)
$2.99 on Amazon Prime

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8074486/

It's been a while since I have seen a movie containing such lack of any socially redeeming value.

These are a few screenshots of the eye candy in this film and that's just in the first 25 minutes:

There is still another 1 hour of this torturous movie containing such appalling images for me to sit through.

I don't know if I will be able to sit through it and survive it unscathed.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #143
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Did anyone else see The Endless and it's predicesor Resolution?

They are listed as horror movies. I'm just starting to really get into that genre. I'm not sure I should tell too much about it other than if you like horror and suspense, go look it up.

They are made in the same universe and ever since I watched them I can't get the movies out of my head.

I think The Endless is still out in some theatres but I downloaded both films and watched at home.

I almost want to watch them again.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:49 PM   #144
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Just got this Blu-Ray.

When this aired on ABC TV network during the primetime evening broadcast hours in November 1983, over 100 million people in 39 million households watched it, a record that was not broken again until 2009.

The U.S. population in 1983 was about 233 million. That's almost 1/2 of the U.S. population that seen this movie during it's primetime evening broadcast.

Directed by Nicholas Meyer, who just came off the success of directing the movie hit Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan, this movie tore into the consciousness of the American public and folks worldwide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After#Reception

We knew at the time in the early 1980's that a nuclear war was imminent between the U.S. and Russia. It wasn't a matter of whether Russia was going to nuke us, it was a matter of when.

But no one has ever told us what the result of a nuclear war would be like until The Day After was shown on TV in primetime in everyone's living room.

It shocked us!

In 1980, the U.S. was still recovering from a long economic depression, high interest rates, high unemployment, a weakened U.S. Military and a diminished U.S. Global Power after the Vietnam War, Americans longed for*better times, brighter future for their children, a stronger economy, more jobs.

Americans wanted to live and prosper again.

Here comes Ronald Reagan, not only did he brought jobs and wealth, he also made the U.S. strong again militarily by spending an unheard and unprecedent $1 trillion on defense.

But the spectrum of a nuclear war still loomed over us and when The Day After was broadcast, people had a new attitude: to live every day like it was the last day.

That's why the 80's became the decade of excess: wealth, junk bonds, credit card debts, Madison Avenue found a new customer they could advertise to and make millions off from in the stores and malls: the teenage girls and teenagers.

We said: you know if we are going to be nuked tomorrow, we might as well live it off today and spend and spend and spend - after all, we are going to die so fuck it, it's just money and debt.

We, the 20's something generation of the 80's invented wanting more, over spending, high credit card debts, and living materialistically and financially beyond our means.

We lived our lives the same way the music videos being shown on MTV were: quick images edited together and played back fast and furious.

I remember watching this movie on TV with my family and it was what every one talked about for weeks and months after.

Nicholas Meyer actually filmed almost 4 hours of material (not including added commercials breaks) and wanted it to make it a 2 part TV mini-series.

But ABC Network TV couldn't find anyone to advertise and sponsor it for primetime broadcast unless they agreed to trim out a lot of violence, shocking and disturbing scenes, and cut it down to about 2 hours for a single night broadcast.

Hence why it gotten poor reviews by critics about the editing and continuity and being disjointed as a whole but even with all that material missing, it still had the power to shock audiences.

Now this won't seem so shocking anymore.

In the past 35 years since this was broadcast, we have seen many nuclear wars and apocalypse end of the world movies and TV series but The Day After will always be one of their grandfather leaving a cinematic legacy and impact for years to come.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:50 PM   #145
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Just got this Blu-Ray.

When this aired on ABC TV network during the primetime evening broadcast hours in November 1983, over 100 million people in 39 million households watched it, a record that was not broken again until 2009.

The U.S. population in 1983 was about 233 million. That's almost 1/2 of the U.S. population that seen this movie during it's primetime evening broadcast.

Directed by Nicholas Meyer, who just came off the success of directing the movie hit Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan, this movie tore into the consciousness of the American public and folks worldwide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After#Reception

We knew at the time in the early 1980's that a nuclear war was imminent between the U.S. and Russia. It wasn't a matter of whether Russia was going to nuke us, it was a matter of when.

But no one has ever told us what the result of a nuclear war would be like until The Day After was shown on TV in primetime in everyone's living room.

It shocked us!

In 1980, the U.S. was still recovering from a long economic depression, high interest rates, high unemployment, a weakened U.S. Military and a diminished U.S. Global Power after the Vietnam War, Americans longed for*better times, brighter future for their children, a stronger economy, more jobs.

Americans wanted to live and prosper again.

Here comes Ronald Reagan, not only did he brought jobs and wealth, he also made the U.S. strong again militarily by spending an unheard and unprecedent $1 trillion on defense.

But the spectrum of a nuclear war still loomed over us and when The Day After was broadcast, people had a new attitude: to live every day like it was the last day.

That's why the 80's became the decade of excess: wealth, junk bonds, credit card debts, Madison Avenue found a new customer they could advertise to and make millions off from in the stores and malls: the teenage girls and teenagers.

We said: you know if we are going to be nuked tomorrow, we might as well live it off today and spend and spend and spend - after all, we are going to die so fuck it, it's just money and debt.

We, the 20's something generation of the 80's invented wanting more, over spending, high credit card debts, and living materialistically and financially beyond our means.

We lived our lives the same way the music videos being shown on MTV were: quick images edited together and played back fast and furious.

I remember watching this movie on TV with my family and it was what every one talked about for weeks and months after.

Nicholas Meyer actually filmed almost 4 hours of material (not including added commercials breaks) and wanted it to make it a 2 part TV mini-series.

But ABC Network TV couldn't find anyone to advertise and sponsor it for primetime broadcast unless they agreed to trim out a lot of violence, shocking and disturbing scenes, and cut it down to about 2 hours for a single night broadcast.

Hence why it gotten poor reviews by critics about the editing and continuity and being disjointed as a whole but even with all that material missing, it still had the power to shock audiences.

Now this won't seem so shocking anymore.

In the past 35 years since this was broadcast, we have seen many nuclear wars and apocalypse end of the world movies and TV series but The Day After will always be one of their grandfather leaving a cinematic legacy and impact for years to come.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Why do hijack 90% of the threads you post to with nonsense that doesn’t pertain to the thread ?
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:10 PM   #146
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
This has nothing to do with the thread. Why do hijack 90% of the threads you post to with nonsense that doesn’t pertain to the thread ?
Fine!

I will start a thread on DVDs that are coming out or are now out, a thread on what movie I am watching on home video, another thread on what movie I am watching on Netflix, another thread on what DVD I just bought, another thread on what movie I've seen when I was young and just now rediscovered it on Blu-Ray.

Would that make you happy, Mr. Deputy Moderator?

What the fuck do you care what I post?

I don't sit there and criticize what you post, where you post it, when you post it, how you post it, why you post it, and whether your post is in the correct thread (which is subject to interpretation).

Here's what I think about your opinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_AiQLCb3U

I also DON'T see you complaining ONE BIT about this thread being hijacked:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2388716&page=42

WHY is that? Playing FAVORITE because those are your buddies?

Not only did you not complain, you replied in it several times with the last time being today to continue to keep that thread alive.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:56 AM   #147
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Children play nice now ,,,, somebody needs to hobby
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:28 PM   #148
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

. . . and most of them stink!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:35 PM   #149
Jetplane
Registered Member

The new mission impossible was fantastic, I thought. My buddy thoroughly enjoyed it as well. We were both fans of the franchise .
Jetplane is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:22 AM   #150
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Mission I- at first I thought it was just terrible(i do think it's been a mistake on the writers part to bring so much of the CIA into it, maybe trying to add legitimacy to the IMF?) and did anyone notice how swollen Tom C's face is? Botox? I did become engrossed in it as it progressed but it was torture at first

Avengers- waited forever to see it thinking it would be cheesy as hell but I actually really enjoyed it.
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women