Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
ayannalee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117042
Question Getting Clients to PreBook..

I have great reviews and im a verified provider but Im having issues with clients prebooking...any suggestions??

TER:150962
P411: P84309
Date-Check: al2172f
www.ayannalee-atl.com
ayannalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I only work off of pre-books when touring, once I'm in a city I don't take anymore appointments. So perhaps you could try putting that in your Ads and see if that gets you anymore pre-bookings?
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to post ads a week or 2 before my arrival. That way clients actually get a chance to open their schedule while I am in town. I also post ads in cities & If I get no interest I simply pass that city up ... Hope this help babe!
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Is the issue in all cities are just certain cities/areas?
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannalee View Post
I have great reviews and im a verified provider but Im having issues with clients prebooking...any suggestions??

TER:150962
P411: P84309
Date-Check: al2172f
www.ayannalee-atl.com

As beautiful as you are I can see why a client would want to see you RIGHT NOW rather than prebook :P
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
thisguy23
Valued Poster

I have had very little luck in pre booking, most girls (not all) cant plan a week in advance.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post
I have had very little luck in pre booking, most girls (not all) cant plan a week in advance.

See and I love to prebook a week in advance through sites like P411, here, or Date Check. I don't like last minute appointments and I'm not the girl sitting around for the phone to ring because I like to have everything planned in advance. Inevitably of course there might be some unforeseen events that lead to cancellations but I can't help that. I don't last minute appointments because there's no chance to check their references unless they are from P411 or something, but I like to be prepared and am anal about organization and sticking to a schedule.

I did notice most men though are on the spur of the moment because they can't think ahead so far in advance.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't offer last minute appointments. Problem solved. You might take a slight hit at first, but your clients will come around. If you continue to see them last minute you won't be able to change them. And put it everywhere. Your site, your showcase, your signature.

After six weeks with an agency that had me staring at a cell phone for eight hours a day I decided I couldn't work like that. Not to say that you can't/shouldn't occasionally let a regular tag you last minute.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
thisguy23
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=alluringava;1051922794]See and I love to prebook a week in advance through sites like P411, here, or Date Check. I don't like last minute appointments and I'm not the girl sitting around for the phone to ring because I like to have everything planned in advance. Inevitably of course there might be some unforeseen events that lead to cancellations but I can't help that. I don't last minute appointments because there's no chance to check their references unless they are from P411 or something, but I like to be prepared and am anal about organization and sticking to a schedule.

I did notice most men though are on the spur of the moment because they can't think ahead so far in advance.[/QUOTE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be one the girls I was talking about when I said ''not all''. My first choice is to pre book in advance with p411, I dont see BP girls or girls looking for thier first review. After pre booking 5 or so times and none of the visits having a happy ending I no longer do it. If it works for someone else that is great.
I like the part about you being anal.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
ayannalee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117042

its just certain cities...im visiting vegas and trying to get some bookings while im there and before i get there
ayannalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDoll View Post
I always try to post ads a week or 2 before my arrival. That way clients actually get a chance to open their schedule while I am in town. I also post ads in cities & If I get no interest I simply pass that city up ... Hope this help babe!
ditto!

Planning and advertsing at least 2 to 3 weeks out is important....put feelers out and see who bites

good luck sexy!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Also if you have past clients in cities you tour, send them a PM or e-mail letting them know you will be visiting soon. I appreciate when a touring lady can give me a couple of weeks notice when she will be in town. I always make it a point to tell a visiting provider (who I'd want to see again) to shoot me an e-mail in advance of coming to my area. It gives me a chance to see if my schedule will match. The most frustrating thing is to find out about a lady you really want to see but it is only 1 or 2 days away, and there is no chance to fit her in. If you and a client have a good enough relationship, you can always work both schedules to fit. There's one provider I know who will plan her trips to my area knowing in advance my schedule as well as the schedules of several other guys in the area. If this can be coordinated well in advance, this lessens the need to advertise for pre-bookings b/c she already has several of us lined up, You just have to build up a client base and get the word out early. I know I appreciate it.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Why not offer a discounted rate of about 50 to 100 dollars for guys who prebook? and regular rates for others.

or if you have lleeway a super discount on a mofully prepaid session. this might make guy pull the trigger when in doubt.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post

I have never had an issue with prebooking a week or two in advance. You might want to reassess the ladies you are seeing.

Ayannalee, posting taint would help with the number of prebooks.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #15
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Exactly! I did this just today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Also if you have past clients in cities you tour, send them a PM or e-mail letting them know you will be visiting soon. I appreciate when a touring lady can give me a couple of weeks notice when she will be in town. I always make it a point to tell a visiting provider (who I'd want to see again) to shoot me an e-mail in advance of coming to my area. It gives me a chance to see if my schedule will match. The most frustrating thing is to find out about a lady you really want to see but it is only 1 or 2 days away, and there is no chance to fit her in. If you and a client have a good enough relationship, you can always work both schedules to fit. There's one provider I know who will plan her trips to my area knowing in advance my schedule as well as the schedules of several other guys in the area. If this can be coordinated well in advance, this lessens the need to advertise for pre-bookings b/c she already has several of us lined up, You just have to build up a client base and get the word out early. I know I appreciate it.
I am glad that you posted this, it really works!
Paven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women