Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why would anyone want to wakeup next to me? I look pretty rough in the morning.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #17
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

One of my best experiences was an overnight.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I could give a flying fuck about the price...I've heard of some stupid shit on these boards...

First, guys are paying to fuck chicks. No worries, I do it to, I'm just a LOT pickier on who I spend my money on than most of these idiots.

Second, guys are paying women to go to functions, like dinner, or dancing with them. Okay, now not only are they paying for the meal, or the admission to the place, or whatever, they're paying for her time to sit and eat?? Or to just be seen with you?? Fucking idiotic.

Now guys are paying for the whore to SLEEP??? I gotta say, these guys are fucking morons. I'm actually glad to see this in some ways. I loves watching idiots, who pay exhorbitant prices for things, waste their money. Like the guy who drives his Bugatti Veyron into the lake. Fucking moron.

Also gotta say, girls, you get yours...take these chumps for every cent you can while they're alive.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

I pictured you as the sentimental, cuddling type, Wakeup.

Are you really pretending this is a recent innovation in the pay for play world?

Overnights are the new 3d scanner equivalent of hobbying? The cutting edge of this brave new world?

Do you realize there are men who will pay for a companion to spend time with them for a week or longer? And yeah, to you it's the equivalent of driving their Bugatti Veyron into a lake, but it's still their Bugatti Veyron, and it's highly likely they can afford to buy a new one. And if they can't, well, they probably shouldn't have bought the one they had.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Where did I say this was new? You inferred that all on your own. This is the first thread I've commented on this topic, that's all.

Of course it's their money, I'll never dispute someone's right to spend their money on what they want. I'll also never dispute my right to call them fucking morons...

Clear that up for you?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #21
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Now guys are paying for the whore to SLEEP???
...infers you think it's something new.

Obviously you don't, but it's certainly what you wrote. Sure, I inferred it all on my own, with the help of your mastery of the English language.

Did I clear that up for you?
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

anyways,, dont pay them upfront

she gets dropped, I take her home and stop at the bank on the way home

and thisll kill wakeup , im such a moron, sometimes she runs in her place , freshens up and i buy her lunch the next day,

twenty MORE WHOLE DOLLARS!!!

and she usually leaves half of it on the plate LOL
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #23
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I've done overnights with two providers, each of whom had been my ATF up to that point. Each fucked me over on the amount of time we had agreed and acted like I was paying her just to hang out. Needless to say, both were history after those experiences.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
anyways,, dont pay them upfront
For unknown or backpage ladies definitely agree. If she even so much as reaches for it before we start engaging I take that as a tell tale sign she's about to run some type of game. The only times ladies have reached for it in my experiences was when they were resulting to trickery, or when they knew they couldn't or wouldnt perform and figured they could just give less inspired services. And if they have issues with that while its fanned out on the dresser and she can't trust that Ill tell her to leave and start to call the next lady availiable while she navigates her next move. Been burned about three times that way when I first started. One lady took a smoke break and left a throwaway purse (to prove she was coming back) but left an didn't return. Another went to freshen up in the bathroom and simply walked out the front door. So now I mostly use balconies (for smoking) or hotels with limited access. I guess she could repel if she needed to.

With reputable independents most times they take the money after. Although its clearly visible the entire appointment. Its sorta offensive to me and less classy for her to reach for it, count it, and pocket it when she arrives. Its a tad tacky and shows no trust or clearance in her screening practices. I can understand ladies taking their hourly rates or less upfront......but when your paying 1G and some change its not the same situation.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
For unknown or backpage ladies definitely agree. If she even so much as reaches for it before we start engaging I take that as a tell tale sign she's about to run some type of game. The only times ladies have reached for it in my experiences was when they were resulting to trickery, or when they knew they couldn't or wouldnt perform and figured they could just give less inspired services. And if they have issues with that while its fanned out on the dresser and she can't trust that Ill tell her to leave and start to call the next lady availiable while she navigates her next move. Been burned about three times that way when I first started. One lady took a smoke break and left a throwaway purse (to prove she was coming back) but left an didn't return. Another went to freshen up in the bathroom and simply walked out the front door. So now I mostly use balconies (for smoking) or hotels with limited access. I guess she could repel if she needed to.

With reputable independents most times they take the money after. Although its clearly visible the entire appointment. Its sorta offensive to me and less classy for her to reach for it, count it, and pocket it when she arrives. Its a tad tacky and shows no trust or clearance in her screening practices. I can understand ladies taking their hourly rates or less upfront......but when your paying 1G and some change its not the same situation.
I met 3 that Ive seen from bp and when the rub and tugs(then they closed down and they went indy) saw them several times before it evolved into discussing the overnight,,and the bcd was great to begin with

but all never looked for donation up front and werent really clock watchers to begin with.so some of the hours would run over at $$.
I stay with the four to six hundred range and its usually 11 hours and it evolved from over years to a couple months to meet all that I found interested to do this with.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #26
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
I stay with the four to six hundred range and its usually 11 hours and it took years to meet all that I found to do this with
Not much choices in most cities for providers at that range. There usually a catch 22 or some reason why its so low. Its cool to find that rate but theres usually an issue with it in my experiences. I tend to be concerned when the overnight rate is too low.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

I guess the choices kinda evolve, they didnt advertise anything like the overnights, it just evolved through repor over time, was just putting it out there that it is possible to float it past some of your longer term regulars, even some you may not have seen in a couple years. Guess its more of how things flow during regular appoints, and not so much seeking out someone thats advertising it
some say geese I never even thought about it before , and then they start to realize sixty percent of the time your sleeping and to some it starts to not look so bad
Old 03-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #28
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I must be a dumb ass as I have had a lot of overnights. I have enjoyed every one of them with several ladies.I do this only with women that I have had shorter dates with. I find out first if we will be a good fit.I am trying to remember the names of the women I have spent nights and weekends with and enjoyed every damn moment. Well if any one is interested they can go to my reviews. I search out the women that are intelligent and have a sense of humor. First on the list would be Fancyinheels she is fun to be with and we enjoy each other. I pay around $600-$700 per night or $900 for a weekend. I have been with Emerald7 several nights when we attend partys and will be with her again tomorrow night. It is fun to attend a party then retire for a night of debauchery.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

in the cold climates turn your heat down in the sixties, as soon as she runns out of the bathroom and jumps under the covers shell cling right onto you shivering..HAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #30
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I could give a flying fuck about the price...I've heard of some stupid shit on these boards...

First, guys are paying to fuck chicks. No worries, I do it to, I'm just a LOT pickier on who I spend my money on than most of these idiots.

Second, guys are paying women to go to functions, like dinner, or dancing with them. Okay, now not only are they paying for the meal, or the admission to the place, or whatever, they're paying for her time to sit and eat?? Or to just be seen with you?? Fucking idiotic.

Now guys are paying for the whore to SLEEP??? I gotta say, these guys are fucking morons. I'm actually glad to see this in some ways. I loves watching idiots, who pay exhorbitant prices for things, waste their money. Like the guy who drives his Bugatti Veyron into the lake. Fucking moron.

Also gotta say, girls, you get yours...take these chumps for every cent you can while they're alive.
True That.
er48665 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women