Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default The murder on Jan. 6th...will there be any justice??

For All the leftwing posters on here, the documents are indisputable...use all your "sources" deflection you want...facts are facts!!

Judicial Watch Gets Internal Docs in Ashli Babbitt Shooting, Claim 'No Good Reason' for Shooting

Ashli Babbitt at the Speaker's Lobby doors (Credit: Washington Post)
I’ve previously covered some of the questions surrounding the shooting of Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot.
Chief among them that she was shot while climbing through a window, when there were cops right behind her. She had no weapons in her hands and wasn’t physically threatening Michael Byrd, the officer who shot her. Those raise natural questions about the reasonableness of that action.

So, he basically shot her in the act of trespassing when heavily armed officers were coming up right behind her. That’s evident on the video. At no point on the video does she threaten anyone or attack any of the officers who were there, right beside her.

https://wapo.st/3pYO3uQ

That’s what has always struck me the most about the facts in this case, when Byrd said he believes it was necessary: “I tried to wait as long as I could,” Byrd said. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.”
However, it wasn’t necessary at all, because she hadn’t attacked any of the cops she was standing next to, and more heavily armed cops were coming to protect the hallway. Had he literally waited a couple more seconds, they would have been right there. She wasn’t posing an immediate threat to him when he took the shot.
But because the Capitol Police have refused to release the documents in the matter, and all we’ve gotten is the DOJ’s decision not to prosecute Byrd, there’s a big gap in the information that we would have, normally, in a police shooting case. Usually, it’s released and/or subject to FOIA, but the Capitol Police aren’t subject to FOIA.

Now, though, Judicial Watch has been able to obtain 500 pages of internal documents from the DC Metropolitan Police pertaining to the shooting, including witness accounts that Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, says show “no good reason to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt.”
“The Biden-Garland Justice Department and the Pelosi Congress have much to answer for the over the mishandling and cover-up of this scandalous killing of an American citizen by the U.S. Capitol Police,” Fitton said.
Multiple other police witnesses confirmed that Babbitt had no weapon or anything in her hands, according to the Internal Affairs Division report, and recounted that Byrd was visibly upset.
Here were two of the accounts of police witnesses who were on site.
“Sergeant [redacted] observed a white, female protester was climbing through an opened area where the glass pane had been knocked out. He heard a gunshot and this female fell backwards through the opening. The crowd on the other side of the barricaded east doors, began to step back and some put their hands in the air. Sergeant [redacted] observed Lieutenant Byrd step back just after hearing the gunshot. He did not see anything in the female protester’s hands prior to the gunshot,” the Internal Affairs Division report stated.
“Sergeant [redacted] never went on the other side of the barricaded east door. He also did not know that it was Lieutenant Byrd who shot his gun until he talked to him moments after it occurred. Lieutenant Byrd looked upset and stated, ‘I was the one who took the shot,’” the report continued.
Judicial Watch noted that in a written transcript of the interview with the sergeant, he detailed he was not sure “if something happened to” Byrd that “caused him to take the shot or not.”
“Uh, I saw Lieutenant Byrd kinda. I don’t know if it was before or after. Cause I was trying to figure this out of, but there was at one point where I remember seeing him and he kind of went like this and then came back up again. Uh, I don’t know if that was from him taking the shot and then stepping back from that shot or if it was before that, I can’t, no matter how I tried to rack my brain, I can’t, I can’t figure out when that happened, but uh, so I don’t know if something happened to him where [sic] caused him to take the shot or not,” the written transcript states.
Another officer also confirmed that she had no weapons in her hands.
“He did not see Ms. McEntee [Babbitt] in possession of any potential weapons,” the summary report states.
“He reiterated that he did not observe that she was armed.”
That interviewee also described Byrd as “upset” following the shooting.
“Lieutenant Byrd was shaking, he did not say anything…. Byrd was nervous, teary-eyed, and appeared very upset. His voice [was] also shaky when he called for medical assistance over the radio. Lieutenant Byrd was still very upset,” the report continued.
Another troubling note was one of the officers said that “[h]e did not hear any verbal commands” [from Byrd] before Babbitt was shot. Byrd has said that he repeatedly told people to stop. You can’t hear that on the video of the incident, but the noise is very loud, so he could have been shouting and you just can’t hear it. But that also means it’s likely that Babbitt might not have heard it either, if he actually did shout commands. But this testimony casts doubt on that part of Byrd’s story.
So, if the other officers could see that she didn’t have any weapons in her hands, why couldn’t Byrd? Then why did Byrd shoot her? Byrd actually said during his interview with NBC’s Lester Holt that that wouldn’t have made any difference to him.

“Her family points out that she was not armed,” Holt says. “That’s correct,” Byrd responded. “The fact that you weren’t aware whether she was armed or not, did that alter the decision making?” Holt asked. “It did not,” Byrd said.
So he would have shot her anyway, armed or not? That’s not a reasonable position. Holt noted that there were many other officers in other situations where they were attacked, but they didn’t respond by shooting anyone.
That’s why it’s important to get such records, so that the case can fully be evaluated, and why it’s wrong that the Capitol Police hasn’t been willing to provide the information that normally we would have at this point.
One other piece of information we do have now, though since he identified himself, is that Byrd infamously made headlines in 2019 for leaving a loaded gun in a Capitol restroom.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:35 PM   #2
NoirMan
Valued Poster

She received her justice. Several others insurrectionists should have received the same.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:47 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
She received her justice. Several others insurrectionists should have received the same.
You mean the tourists?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:59 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thank U - 1b1
Execution without arrest, indictment, and Trial by jury of peers
Just because she differed from your marxist, racist political narrative

You deserve what you wish on Others

Nov 2022 is coming

Best watch out - or - move to venezuela where they will take all your money and consign U to the salt mines.

Deservedly for being indoctrinated by DPST Xii propaganda.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:12 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

At the very least this is voluntary manslaughter.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/manslaughter
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:16 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Killing an unarmed person for trespassing is justice now? I’ll let the managers at footlocker and target know, that’ll come in handy next blm 100% off sale.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #7
earthlink
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Killing an unarmed person for trespassing is justice now? I’ll let the managers at footlocker and target know, that’ll come in handy next blm 100% off sale.
You do that
earthlink is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:05 PM   #8
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Stand your ground, castle doctrine. If it doesn't apply to proctecting the capital where should it, your house? Personally, a few snipers taking down the first up the steps would have probably saved a lot of trouble. Nothing political in this, someone decides they want to "tour" my house, try to climb through the windows on the upper floor, I'd have no hesitation.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:10 PM   #9
NoirMan
Valued Poster

She got exactly what she deserved. If y’all truly believe the bullshit you type then there’s truly no help for you. Truth be told many more of them shoulda been shot down before they ever entered the capitol. It’s a sad state of affairs when supposedly (and I use that in the most generous way) intelligent people somehow convince themselves that people can attack the capitol while Congress is in session, fight their way in using flag poles, bear spray and likely other objects, break windows and force their way through doors, fight the officers that were there to protect elected officials, and not be killed in the process. The only reason you even type this ridiculous stuff is because these people are a part of hour tribe. .

Anyone typing that crazy bullshit is guilty of stupidity in its highest form. Be proud of your continued ignorance. Well it’s actually not ignorance because that would mean it’s likely not intentional. Let’s just leave it at be proud of your stupidity.

And Oeb before you get to typing, just know I’m going to report your every post. And I mean every post. Little triangle here I come.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:12 PM   #10
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

The only thing she deserves now is a commemorative window sill.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:14 PM   #11
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Maybe they gave her a casket with some glass in it so she can look out while taking her dirt nap.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:08 AM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
She got exactly what she deserved. If y’all truly believe the bullshit you type then there’s truly no help for you. Truth be told many more of them shoulda been shot down before they ever entered the capitol. It’s a sad state of affairs when supposedly (and I use that in the most generous way) intelligent people somehow convince themselves that people can attack the capitol while Congress is in session, fight their way in using flag poles, bear spray and likely other objects, break windows and force their way through doors, fight the officers that were there to protect elected officials, and not be killed in the process. The only reason you even type this ridiculous stuff is because these people are a part of hour tribe. .

Anyone typing that crazy bullshit is guilty of stupidity in its highest form. Be proud of your continued ignorance. Well it’s actually not ignorance because that would mean it’s likely not intentional. Let’s just leave it at be proud of your stupidity.

And Oeb before you get to typing, just know I’m going to report your every post. And I mean every post. Little triangle here I come.

Copmment/Response

So - 1b1 - and 95 - You make your Point as to your hatred of Equality under the Rule of law and Due process very clear.

Not to mention the profanity, scatology, and demeaning , insulting posts towards those of a Conservative philosophy.

So - Go ahead and RTM me - every post 1b1.

Frankly - as a Conservative - I am appalled by the disregard for Equality for all under teh Rule of law you and 95, and other DPST minions - promulgate daily.

Yet - I will always support your Right under teh Constitution to due process under Rule of law.

A concept anathema to Communist dictatorial racist, marxist Wannabes.

is your idea of Treatment of dissenters - immediate execution against a bloody wall without due process of Law?????

That is what was done to Ashley Babbitt.

She deserved better - but due to her political POV - You communist DPSTs see fit to deprive her of Constitutional Rights.

A dangerous POV 1b1 and 95

And - when they come for You under a Communist dictatorship - as did Castro and che' - (95) - There will be No One to speak for You!

Now - 1b1 /95 - please feel free to push teh red triangle button for my every post - as You have promised.

Be my guest!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:14 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Copmment/Response

So - Go ahead and RTM me - every post 1b1.

Now - 1b1 /95 - please feel free to push teh red triangle button for my every post - as You have promised.

Be my guest!
Most sense he’s made all year. Maybe everybody ought to get in on that action. Or there’s another solution...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:17 AM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Add yr to those who hate representative democracy, and Equality for all under a rule of law.

Sad!

Ashley Babbit was callously murdered - an unarmed woman shot in teh head at close range - by a Capitol police officer who is protected from consequences of his murder by political force of a subverted DOJ and corrupt criminal fiden administration.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:32 AM   #15
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Red triangle pressed. I’m looking out for ya Oeb. I’ll just keep pressing away.

Actually Babbit was killed while attempting to breach a window within the Capitol as other insurrectionists were trying to breach a door. I’m pretty sure she knew she was committing a crime at the time and chose to do it anyway. What she likely thought was that she would have no consequences for her actions and she was wrong. In a way she got exactly what she likely believed in. I’m sure at some point over the summer she thought that Rigtenhouse was in the right and likely advocated for harsher treatment of protesters in Washington and Oregon. Hell I would the shocked if she didn’t advocate for military to attack protestors. She just didn’t think it applied to her. I could be wrong on that but I’m sure if I scrubbed the internet for her rants I’d see some of what I assume to be correct.

She likely actually got exactly what she advocated for. Poetic JUSTICE was served hot and full of lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Ashley Babbit was callously murdered - an unarmed woman shot in teh head at close range - by a Capitol police officer . . .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women