Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default Do women have a sixth sense?

At times after a particular session with a 411 kind of girl (upscale, good looking, GFE), I find that women from 18-70 check me out, smile, say hello, make eyes at me.

Sometimes it's too much. Today i had a rocking time and then for the next few hours wherever I went women made eye contact and smiled to the point where I went in a restroom to make sure there wasn't anything on my face. I'm not that good looking and this does not happen to me every day-

Doesn't happen after every session, usually with the GFEs. But when it does, it's both flattering and creepy. Younger, older, extremely attractive, extremely plain, convenience store, grocery store, parking lot. I was getting it from all angles today. I mean a tall, blonde cosmopolitan model type lowered her sunglasses at the pump next to me and said, "nice ride." "huh? who? me? ah, oh...ummm. yeah thx." Pick up lines are not my strong suit-I didn't know what else to say. As I walked in to pay an older women getting out of her car makes eye contact and says, "hi" and brushes her hair. And then an hour later two 20-somethings in the restaurant were talking and her friend nudged her and she turned and looked at me and they both locked on for too long even and one also did the slight brush of hair by the ear. Watched me get my drink and then tracked me to the table like I was a celebrity or something. Like I said, stuff like this just does not happen to me.

Can women sense that a guy just boned a hot babe and want in?
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Yes, they do have 6th sense.

It could be a number of things. It could just be one of those days but my guess is its one these 2 things, probably the latter.

1. Pheromones, although if you shower everyday this is highly unlikely.

2. Spike in confidence. You said you had a rocking time. I'll equate that statement to she made you feel like a fucking rock star which means how you walk changed, how you hold your head up changed, your attitude changed. Women can sense strong, confident men. Or maybe you just ran into a bunch of friendly folks.

Enjoy it.

As for pick up lines. Just smile and lick your eyebrows. Works every time.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I call it the high pro GLOW
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Bad link sorry
Old 07-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #5
normalguy21
Valued Poster

http://www.divinemind.com/powered-by-imagination
Old 07-23-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

woman can smell sex, and its like a love potion, well for me it is.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
woman can smell sex, and its like a love potion, well for me it is.
. That's sexy as hell ! ? Last night when I met you could you tell I just left a session a hour earlier ?
Old 07-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #8
IABart
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post

As for pick up lines. Just smile and lick your eyebrows. Works every time.

Dang it's no wonder you're Yoda.

I will say, it is probably the second-something about feeling like a king after time with a gorgeous, smart, sweet person who enjoys sharing at the highest level must change me. I'm typically fairly confident but getting that extra 5% must be noticeable. I understand when I'm dressed in work clothes, yeah I look "smart" but today I was just in ratty shorts and a t-shirt and heads have been swiveling all day.

I was approaching a crosswalk, probably 20 feet away. A mom and her daughter in a minivan who were right at the walk, stop and wait for me, at least 20 seconds. They both have these huge smiles and yes, I got the hair twirl and the finger wave. F'ing weird. I mean, cosmically weird. "If you need help with anything, anything at all, don't hesitate to find me," the clerk stocking the shelves said. Okay she was kind of a troll but I still had to raise an eyebrow. wtf? Walking in the store. Turning the corner-mid 20s slender Yoga mom with 2 kids. Eye contact, she looks away, brushes her hair, blushes, looks up, "oh, excuse me sir," looks away, smiles, and scurries off. "Mommy who was that man?" "mumble mumble" Where was this 30 years ago when it mattered, I mean, wtf.

Lottery ticket day I think-
Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #9
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You had a twinkle in your eye and looked alittle worn out lol, drink orange juice not only for vitamins, it gives the juices a better taste and it builds you up. lol Nice big load, I love it !!!!!
Old 07-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
IABart
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
You had a twinkle in your eye and looked alittle worn out lol, drink orange juice not only for vitamins, it gives the juices a better taste and it builds you up. lol Nice big load, I love it !!!!!
Hair was messed up, I'll give you that. "Twinkle" I don't think I do but maybe. Probably yes on the worn out. Maybe the big stain on my crotch was the give away.

Sipping OJ now-will it help my recovery time? I'm kind of an every other day kind of guy at best.

As for loads, Shayla, someday you may have to give me a personal assessment on quality and quantity and I'll let you know how much traffic stopped for me that day.
Today set an all-time hun-u up for the challenge?
Old 07-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #11
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

the O.J makes you cum more, the load bigger and gives you energy lol
Old 07-23-2014, 04:02 PM   #12
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

As far as the hottie at the gas pump, when she admired your ride you should of asked her if she would like a ride in your ride
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #13
IABart
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
As far as the hottie at the gas pump, when she admired your ride you should of asked her if she would like a ride in your ride
Thanks! Wanna go for a spin? Seats recline to horizontal if you want to check it out...
Old 07-23-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
IABart
Account Disabled

I was buying covers a couple of times and the check out girls were pretty hot. I asked my "friend" "what line can I use?" and she said, "Why don't u try, 'got 3 of these, think one of 'em has your name on it?"

I said, "baloney. Can't be that simple?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "would work for me babe."

Holy crap I am clueless.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:40 PM   #15
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by IABart View Post
I was buying covers a couple of times and the check out girls were pretty hot. I asked my "friend" "what line can I use?" and she said, "Why don't u try, 'got 3 of these, think one of 'em has your name on it?"

I said, "baloney. Can't be that simple?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "would work for me babe."

Holy crap I am clueless.
Have used that line myself...it has worked for me, but not all the time
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women