Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
ScarletSeven6
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188811
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CBS...baby come back

CBS was/is my fave tv news & entertainmenet channel for four reasons. 1 - Criminal Minds from season 1 thru the the last, dispairing season when they fired Hotch (actor thomas gibson for kicking an anal egomaniacal staff writer in the shin- yeah Hotch!!)). Firing Hotch fired my loyalty, as they brought in a revolving turnstile of less than average talent, none of which came near Hotch. WE tv has Crim Minds marathons, I'm fixed there.
Reason 2 - CBS Sunday Morning news, which they haven't changed too much, other than the retirement of Charles Osgood; Will miss ducky Osgood forever. Janey Pauley was in there for a stint, but this a.m I was either too busy to notice, or she didn't look like jane pauley at all. It's such an insightful,intelligent look into art, humanity, the world and life as we usually don't know it...still love this segment of CBS, so far. 3 - is Joel Osteen still on there...if he is, loved his program as well. I'm a sucker, I cried when he became teary-eyed. and 4 - the CBS daily early morning news...the early ass like 6am -8am or whatever. And it featured Charlie Rose. The team was Charlie Rose, Nora O'Donnell and Gayle King...a little something for everyone, I suppose. Rose has been a fave of mine for his PBS show for eons, so I'm biased. And was def. heartbroken at his behavior towards women and having been fired from CBS due to his alleged charges against women for various reasons.
Here's my issue with ruining my CBS news and/or the need to straighten it out to watchable again. With Charlie Rose gone, the other two women stare blankly back at each other with half concerned giggles, the DJ now plays theme music to fit the topic (if they talk Trump - they play "would I lie to you"), and the poor guests featured at the news desk with them, get so hen-pecked to death it's like they were the first guest to arrive at their kids' birthday party early and the guests are so incredibly uncomfortable they want to call to be picked up from the party early. I understand Rose had take his medicine, too bad for such a brilliant mind to fall this hard, no pun intended, But I still see two talented, women intelligent journalists who can turn the show back around. One of them being an Opra bestie, so c'mon.
Just please do, CBS...do something. I cannot watch another unsaid network...with the Hoda one-syllable "Wow" spewing every 2 min. She was better drunk. Get her drunker maybe, teach her a new word idk but that one sucks. I want my CBS back.
ScarletSeven6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women