Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Smooth or hair

Ok ladies and gents. Do to a recent thread I am curious as which do you prefer. Smooth or hair? I prefer a lady with a nicely trimmed bush. It just adds a little something more to the daty experience. And please no jokes about hair in the teeth.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I never would have dreamed of getting it done. But due to the way things are these days I wanted to be as well groomed as possible especially for one of our providers.

bbell3, you asked if it hurt? IIt was done at a salon.
Yes somewhat. Some aspects feel kind of good. The butt does not hurt. The perenium hurts quite a little. Having my back done hurt worse than my sack and all of the pubic region. The hot wax going on all over the place feels to good to describe especially on my back. There must be a way to replicate this with tapioca pudding or something. being rubbed down with baby powder was really nice. The part of the pubic area that got an ouch out of me is the areas on the lower abdomen just above where the penis juts out. Wow that part really hurt. But for the sack she uses small strips like the size of those tiny band-aids. I am not saying it feels good. But not as bad as I imagined. The 2$$ for the whole procedure is what hurt. I am a very modest person. Maybe 5 women in my life have seen me naked. This includes mom. Lying on the table with the bottoms of my feet together like a frog on his back was embarrasing. being touched and the uncontrolable response was bad too. I apologized over and over again and she was so nice saying it happens to almost every guy. When the ripping began it went down. But when the aftercare of oil, baby powder came out the tension is RAISED again. Afterword I read about guys getting this done with women and my experience was very common. I read that an erection makes it better for them because it tightens up all of the skin. Loose skin rips. I had to laugh quietly because when she was using tape to get the small specs of wax off of me, she had a hold of my shaft like a gear stick. It was very professional and calm, and she understands the pysiological response that can't be helped. I suggest you try it. Don't do your back though. It ends up feeling like a sun burn. And when the sting on your back goes away, your back has that new skin feel after a sun burn. My back she said was really not that hairy.

In conclusion i didn't want to sound pervy about this, but being touched feels good, no matter who does it. The signs of arrousal were therebut in my mind I was not arroused. Its complicated. How can a penis be ready in this context and in a sexual context not want to work.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
Shackman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Bare no question about it.
Shackman is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
yugdlo
Valued Poster

I was hoping some ladies would voice there opinions also.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbell3 View Post
I was hoping some ladies would voice there opinions also.
I prefer to be smooth, myself.

As far as the men I'm with, I don't mind them having hair down there as long as it's at least trimmed. Some men are just too damn hairy and it makes for an uncomfortable and unsexy experience when I have to pick hair out of my mouth during oral. Ack!

If the man I'm with is completely bare, I'm okay with it. Whatever suits his fancy.

Any kind of manscaping/grooming is definitely the way to go though.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Thanks Evie. So one lady likes men to be groomed below.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
yugdlo
Valued Poster

One guy likes hair and one likes smooth. Guess I should learn how to set up a poll in a thread.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Evie if you don't mind me asking, why do you prefer being bare? Isn't it just one more thing you have to do to get ready?
Old 09-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbell3 View Post
Evie if you don't mind me asking, why do you prefer being bare? Isn't it just one more thing you have to do to get ready?

To be honest with you, it's just easy. I don't have to worry about everything being even & tidy. Just take a razor to the whole area. That's pretty much it.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Thanks Evie. Was just curious why ladies did that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women