Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2019, 02:30 AM   #46
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
And in the meantime, how much work have the Dims done on the budget appropriations stuff?
The existing Continuing Appropriations Act expires on Nov 21st.

guess they are working on it at a snails pace. lol.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:19 AM   #47
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Yeah. It is the one and only OFFICIAL transcript, meaning Schitty and company haven't a fucking leg to stand on with their bullshit lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
+1

Vindman, a direct witness to the call with the Ukraine president and the leaker source to Eric Ciaramella has not contradicted any of the transcript and will not in what is released soon by the Democrats. he can't, because he knows no such quid pro quo happened and other direct witnesses not named Trump will dispute him if he does.

there are only so many people privy to the actual conversation. not only has Trump said no quid pro quo happened but the Ukraine president has stated so publicly as well. that leaves a very short list of remaining people who were direct witnesses. the truth will expose Schitthead Schiff and Nancy Pants.

Vindman testified he was prevented from making the incomplete abridged memorandum of the phone call more clear. Can't wait until the public hearings. He WANTS to say it publicly.

Quote:
O, no! Alas, I rather hate myself
For hateful deeds committed by myself!
I am a villain: yet I lie. I am not.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

….to see. Importantly, Ambassador Sondland’s tweet, which few report, stated, “I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” That says it ALL!

Oct. 8, 2019, 9:23 a.m.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:30 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Vindman testified he was prevented from making the incomplete abridged memorandum of the phone call more clear. Can't wait until the public hearings. He WANTS to say it publicly.

[/URL]
Proving that Vindman's 'version' of the conversation wasn't the consensus view and that the other parties involved deemed his version to be incorrect. Ain't "democracy" great!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:50 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

[/URL]

Quote:
Proving that Vindman's 'version' of the conversation wasn't the consensus view and that the other parties involved deemed his version to be incorrect. Ain't "democracy" great!

let's clarify this further for ecky9.5k shall we?

"Vindman was not allowed to interject his personal opinions into the actual facts of the transcript."

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:00 PM   #50
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Vindman is a fraud. he just wants his 10 minutes of fame.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:27 PM   #51
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

let's clarify this further for ecky9.5k shall we?

"Vindman was not allowed to interject his personal opinions into the actual facts of the transcript."

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
Stupidity at its finest. You know you could get throat cancer if you keep DEEPTHROATING "Individual 1" don't you?

That doesn't clarify anything dummy. He can't insert his opinions. He's there to be a part of documenting the phone call with clarity. So you know what clarity means? He's an interpreter.

Is it possible he might translate something with bias? No. They were speaking English! Dork. There were other witnesses in on the call. Sondland just got slappes in the face and changed his story because the others were telling the truth.

Quote:
According to Vindman, who was on the call, the White House moved the transcript to a secret, hard-to-access server after Vindman alerted White House lawyer John Eisenberg that what Trump suggested was problematic.

Eisenberg, it just so happens, is one of the four officials who is defying a subpoena to testify before Congress on Monday. The others are Eisenberg’s deputy, Michael Ellis; Robert Blair, a deputy to OMB Director Mick Mulvaney who was on the July 25th call; and Brian McCormack, another OMB official.
Ryan Bort

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Vindman is a fraud. he just wants his 10 minutes of fame.
I bet he has more honor in one finger nail clipping than you have in your whole family tree.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:35 PM   #52
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're full of shit as usual. There is no "version" of the call. Only the abridged incomplete text memo. He needed to make the record accurate. And all who testified corroborated it. It's in his sworn testimony.

But you trumpets don't care about the truth or accuracy. If you did, you yourselves would ask for the audio to be released. How's that for a fire side chat. Good radio anyway. What about a real transcription of the phone call? Then a comparison with the audio of the call.

You're gonna get throat cancer you know.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:12 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're full of shit as usual. There is no "version" of the call. Only the abridged incomplete text memo. He needed to make the record accurate. And all who testified corroborated it. It's in his sworn testimony.

But you trumpets don't care about the truth or accuracy. If you did, you yourselves would ask for the audio to be released. How's that for a fire side chat. Good radio anyway. What about a real transcription of the phone call? Then a comparison with the audio of the call.

You're gonna get throat cancer you know.
Your boy friend must have fucked you in your ear and knocked what little brains you had out the other side. There is only one OFFICIAL transcript, and its content was reviewed for accuracy. Vindman did have some portions amended, but on other parts he was overruled because the majority believed those other Vindman changes didn't accurately reflect what was said. So, Vindman and his over zealous defenders can go fuck themselves in their supercilious-asses.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:25 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Stupidity at its finest. You know you could get throat cancer if you keep DEEPTHROATING "Individual 1" don't you?

That doesn't clarify anything dummy. He can't insert his opinions. He's there to be a part of documenting the phone call with clarity. So you know what clarity means? He's an interpreter.

Is it possible he might translate something with bias? No. They were speaking English! Dork. There were other witnesses in on the call. Sondland just got slappes in the face and changed his story because the others were telling the truth.

Ryan Bort

I bet he has more honor in one finger nail clipping than you have in your whole family tree.

Rolling Stone. such a credible source .

Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/b...tone-frat.html

do catch up on your reading ..

Trump administration changed foreign-leader call-storage methods after leaks

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=65917080

these two edits?

"The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter"

"But while some of his edits appeared to have been successful, he said, those two corrections were not made"

so what exactly does the above show a quid pro quo? how exactly is that abuse of power? what exactly is is a high crime or misdemeanor?

"In hours of questioning on Tuesday by Democrats and Republicans, Colonel Vindman recounted his alarm at the July 25 call, saying he “did not think it was proper” for Mr. Trump to have asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate a political rival, and how White House officials struggled to deal with the fallout from a conversation he and others considered problematic"

mere opinion.

but it gets better ..

"His testimony about the reconstructed transcript, the aftermath of the call and a shadow foreign policy being run outside the National Security Council..."

awwww those poor pussies at the NSC. they think they make foreign policy. well they don't. this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions". Where do you see "the NSC makes foreign policy" in the below ...

Foreign affairs

Under the Constitution, the president is the federal official that is primarily responsible for the relations of the United States with foreign nations. The president appoints ambassadors, ministers, and consuls (subject to confirmation by the Senate) and receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials.[29] With the secretary of state, the president manages all official contacts with foreign governments.

On occasion, the president may personally participate in summit conferences where heads of state meet for direct consultation.[43] For example, President Wilson led the American delegation to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 after World War I; President Franklin D. Roosevelt met with Allied leaders during World War II; and every president sits down with world leaders to discuss economic and political issues and to reach agreements.

Through the Department of State and the Department of Defense, the president is responsible for the protection of Americans abroad and of foreign nationals in the United States. The president decides whether to recognize new nations and new governments,[44] and negotiate treaties with other nations, which become binding on the United States when approved by two-thirds of the Senate. The president may also negotiate executive agreements with foreign powers that are not subject to Senate confirmation.[45]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers...oreign_affairs

Oh My! the NCS DOES NOT make foreign policy. the PRESIDENT does!!

these deep state establishment shitheads don't like being told they don't make decisions for the President. so like Vindman, they have "objections"

"In hours of questioning on Tuesday by Democrats and Republicans, Colonel Vindman recounted his alarm at the July 25 call, saying he “did not think it was proper” for Mr. Trump to have asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate a political rival, ..."

Biden is on record bragging about forcing Ukraine to do Obama's bidding by threatening to withhold aid. where was Vindman's "alarm" then?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:59 AM   #55
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

4 More ,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM   #56
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

There is no impeachment, just fodder for mind-numbed dumbocrats.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #57
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions".

Pretty much sums up "Individual 1" from his birth. "Individual 1" does not care about national security. AKA: Treason.

Why would "Individual 1" ask the Attorney General to publicly state "Individual 1" did nothing wrong on the call.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:35 PM   #58
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

So.....
Here a server, there a server, everywhere a server....
So now folks will start talking about what happens in alternative universes.
Some of these folks need to realize that 10 min of fame in their universe, can easily be a nano second in the universe that most of us live in.

Btw, 14 days till Fed runs out of money and there's a shutdown. Opps, will the lights be off at Schiff's playroom?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:04 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Pretty much sums up "Individual 1" from his birth. "Individual 1" does not care about national security. AKA: Treason.

Why would "Individual 1" ask the Attorney General to publicly state "Individual 1" did nothing wrong on the call.

it's treason to oppose the lawful directions of the sitting president.

butt .. you knew that, right???
Old 11-08-2019, 12:48 AM   #60
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
it's treason to oppose the lawful directions of the sitting president.

butt .. you knew that, right???

No citation mein führer? He doesn't know the law stupid. Doesn't take the advice of the National Security Council, and you expect him to know what he's doing?

Now I'm not so sure you served. And so close to the eleventh hour of the eleven day of the eleventh month. Shame on you. Traitor. What did Lindsey Graham say about his policy?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women