Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2021, 10:54 AM   #1
speedy101
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Non pros/ marriage material question

For discussion purposes only. If not allowed please delete.

I have a friend that's semi retired down (American/Gringo) there in San Jose. He just opened a costa Rican match makers type of thing. I have no part of this business but I'm looking for ideas of a customer base or places to look to find potential clients to help him out. Since he mongers but is not too good with computers.

I've seen his website he just made, Ive seen the YouTube videos, and the brick and mortar location at the mall for his business. He's never been a part of anything like this venture but I'd say he's off to a good start.

My question is ... Is there a market or even worth bothering to hit up other forums with these kind of services?

I only mention because Ive seen posts of guys looking for non pros. And I've seen some of the girls he recruited. Some are pros looking for a buck. Some are non pros looking for help paying the bills, and some are looking for a green card.

I'm pretty much looking for handout advice. He's trying to run an honest match making business. But like I said the girls that are signed up for this service are chicks you'd see at Jaco. With a handful of regular girls. Which just had me thinking how do you combine these needs and wants to make everyone happy?

I'm hoping to get him on this site as he knows lots of locals and obviously pursues non jealous multiple romantic/long term/GFE experiences down there since he lives there.
speedy101 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:07 PM   #2
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Cuba Dave

You might want to read the story of Cuba Dave before you get into this.
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:59 PM   #3
speedy101
Gaining Momentum

That's a Texas Sized ten four. I know if that story and relayed it to my friend before he opened his business. He has lawyers he's hired to comb through the fine print. He says he covered legally. It's just a connection place for true love to blossom.

I guess I worded it wrong. I'm not part of any forums that are for love and marriage but I figured I'd ask her, as I have asked other places too, for advice on getting the word out. Or looking to help interested parties.

I'll probably delete this post in a few. I don't want to cause I'm troubles. Just throwing it out there and seeing what people think.

But once again, I thank you for your input.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:23 PM   #4
MaxQ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If he wants to market to mongers and such, he needs to become a presence on costaricaticas.com . They have forums for site sponsors and such, but I assume the sponsors who are featured and who advertise pay a fee or commission.
MaxQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:37 PM   #5
speedy101
Gaining Momentum

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_B2Yl28rc&feature=share

It's a slow start. Novice camera work but hey it's the content that matters.

For anyone curious.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:43 PM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Also if he wants to become a internet pimp, he's gonna have to deal with the local extortion gangs, nothing in this gig is easy or everyone would be doing it
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women