Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2020, 09:49 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you concerned that a meme can kill gnadfly?

This is very interesting.

The pots calling the kettles black.

People who cry all the time about less government want moderators to ban those they disagree with. They want them banned because they hit back harder than those on the right do.

Is that the jest of this post kind sir?

You lie and distort wtf I post....you are so obsessed you start threads in my name....and now this one begging for others to RTM post of mine.

The theory being...If I can get enough posters to RTM on WTF and HH we can get them banned for being mean to us and not taking any of our shit.

It has worked before right TWK.
It’s YOUS and HoeDummer that lie about my asshole daily. Because you’re both Tools. And YOUS two have been banned more than anybody in this forum except the cat guy. You two homos stalk others to different forums. Grow up old man. I’m afraid it’s too late for you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:23 AM   #17
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s YOUS and HoeDummer that lie about my asshole daily. Because you’re both Tools. And YOUS two have been banned more than anybody in this forum except the cat guy. You two homos stalk others to different forums. Grow up old man. I’m afraid it’s too late for you.
No needs to blubber about it everys day, bumbeaner! You crys way too much for a big tough man, eh?

Meanwhile you spends your day commenting about cocks and bums, right?

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:37 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It’s YOUS and HoeDummer that lie about my asshole daily. . .
Lie about your asshole? You posted the review.

Quote:
. And YOUS two have been banned more than anybody in this forum except the cat guy. .
And TWK and you are trying to get us banned for doing the exact same thing you and TWK do regularly. Of course I will get banned more if they do not point you two for doing what I'm doing.

I'm not going to let you two talk shit to me and then run hide behind a Moderator like you're doing right now.

Quote:
Because you’re both Tools. You two homos stalk others to different forums. Grow up old man. I’m afraid it’s too late for you.
See...I RTM'd this post. So in a thread about post worthy infractions you post point worthy posts.

Do you do this because you have a Mod in your pocket? Why is it you think you can post point worthy shit and not have it thrown back at you? .

[QUOTE=bambino;1061970312] You two homos stalk others to different forums. QUOTE]

I can only address my presence in the Pittsburg forum. Your buddy lustylad posted some shit about me and I posted in kind. Do you call that stalking?

You do not see me going to a Houston forum and posting shit about you two but if I did you'd have every right to reply in kind.

So again....you and TWK are hiding behind a Moderator trying to get others in trouble for slapping you back.

How about you and others on the right grow the fuck up and post facts and try and post civilly.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:54 AM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
TWK and oeb11 consistantly lie , start threads about others and then cry to Moderators about rules violations?

Is that wtf this thread is about?

You two seem to have no problem lying about and calling other posters names and yet you cry when in fact the same thing happens to you.

This is an interesting topic....one where there is this right wing group that seems to think there only purpose is not in fact political debate but lies and distortions of others posts.

When faced with a swift kick in the nuts....they rtm the very thing they have been constantly doing.

starting threads about other posters ... like this?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671298

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061959564

what say yous now Mr. Kettle?

oh and "lying" .. in your opinion .. isn't a rules violation.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:05 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You lie and distort wtf I post....you are so obsessed you start threads in my name....and now this one begging for others to RTM post of mine.

The theory being...If I can get enough posters to RTM on WTF and HH we can get them banned for being mean to us and not taking any of our shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
starting threads about other posters ... like this?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671298

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061959564&postcount=1

what say yous now Mr. Kettle?

This is wtf I say...

So once again you distorted the conversation and missed the point.

Yes we have each started threads about each other....what I have not done is start a thread asking for the Moderators to ban you or protect me like you have with this thread.

I have not until today started RTM'ing posts. It is a slippery slope you wanted to head down.

Is the stock market drop having you wanting to take frustrations out on others? Now is the time to buy....forget about any losses and buy into the teeth of the Shark.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:18 AM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
This is wtf I say...

So once again you distorted the conversation and missed the point.

Yes we have each started threads about each other....what I have not done is start a thread asking for the Moderators to ban you or protect me like you have with this thread.

I have not until today started RTM'ing posts. It is a slippery slope you wanted to head down.

Is the stock market drop having you wanting to take frustrations out on others? Now is the time to buy....forget about any losses and buy into the teeth of the Shark.

as usual you miss the boat .. and the point. if no mod checks the forum regularly and certain bad actors continue unabated to post blatant insults then the forum slides back to the "Wild Wild West" days. is that what you want?

i myself got tired of it. i don't need 40,000 posts of insults just to look kool on a whore board. do you?

and speaking of the market .. glad yous brought that up! touched base with my broker today .. asked him if he thinks it's bottomed out yet ... so we can start BUYING. he said give it a few more days.

so get ready to buy in a few days fellow posters! your stock tip from TWK!

BAHHAHAAAAA
Old 02-27-2020, 11:52 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=WTF;1061970374]Lie about your asshole? You posted the review.

And TWK and you are trying to get us banned for doing the exact same thing you and TWK do regularly. Of course I will get banned more if they do not point you two for doing what I'm doing.

I'm not going to let you two talk shit to me and then run hide behind a Moderator like you're doing right now.

See...I RTM'd this post. So in a thread about post worthy infractions you post point worthy posts.

Do you do this because you have a Mod in your pocket? Why is it you think you can post point worthy shit and not have it thrown back at you? .

Quote:
You two homos stalk others to different forums. QUOTE]

I can only address my presence in the Pittsburg forum. Your buddy lustylad posted some shit about me and I posted in kind. Do you call that stalking?

You do not see me going to a Houston forum and posting shit about you two but if I did you'd have every right to reply in kind.

So again....you and TWK are hiding behind a Moderator trying to get others in trouble for slapping you back.

How about you and others on the right grow the fuck up and post facts and try and post civilly.
Post the review homo. I never mentioned anything up my ass but a females tongue. Unlike your boi HoeDummer that likes it “elbows deep”. No wonder YOUS is buddies. And YOUS two have been banned but come back under different handles. YOUS two are in your mid sixties and act like children.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:13 PM   #23
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

There are clever, intelligent ways to insult and then there is what you see from HH and WTF, the only two posters I have on ignore. I understand the desire to strike back at those throwing obscene insults your way but I believe the better option is to put them on ignore, the really ignorant ones and then you won't see their ignorance.

I do realize this will fall on some deaf ears but it's my opinion and it is done with nary an obscene insult. Trouble is, there is nothing more that some have to offer, who really aren't interested in an intelligent, civil debate.

And when HH and WTF comment on this, I will not see what they write and have no need to respond.

In the words of the Life cereal commercial "Try it, you'll like it, Mickey does"!

View Post Today, 09:50 AM Remove user from ignore list
WTF This message is hidden because WTF is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 09:52 AM Remove user from ignore list
HoeHummer This message is hidden because HoeHummer is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 09:55 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 10:58 AM Remove user from ignore list
WTF This message is hidden because WTF is on your ignore list.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Good advice, actually - I'm contemplating buying today, too.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

speaking of Corona .. the beer not the virus .. anyone else happen to own stock in Constellation Brands .. the North America distributor for Corona?

i have 50 shares. it had been over 12k now today it's 9k. lost $568 in value so far today.

and i normally don't bother to check my portfolio until after 5pm when US markets have closed.

but i did just now to see what Constellation Brands is at.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:03 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
as usual you miss the boat .. and the point. if no mod checks the forum regularly and certain bad actors continue unabated to post blatant insults then the forum slides back to the "Wild Wild West" days. is that what you want?

i myself got tired of it. i don't need 40,000 posts of insults just to look kool on a whore board. do you?

You got tired of something you do or did with abandon?

Cool on a whore board is an oxymoron.

What some of you fellows that lean to the right problem seems to be is that you want to be the judge of just what is insulting.

You have no respect for what others think insulting.

You think your crap as witty as I think of mine witty banter.

If I remember correctly yourself, LL and a few others tried to exploit a post of mine to out what you thought was my personal information. Think about that. So really, who is taking this shit too seriously?

I have no problem being civil to folks who are civil. Do not expect though for me to roll over if the righties have no respect for boundaries.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:21 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You got tired of something you do or did with abandon?

that's what i said, Jed!

Cool on a whore board is an oxymoron.

What some of you fellows that lean to the right problem seems to be is that you want to be the judge of just what is insulting.

if yous say so

You have no respect for what others think insulting.

if yous say so

You think your crap as witty as I think of mine witty banter.

If I remember correctly yourself, LL and a few others tried to exploit a post of mine to out what you thought was my personal information. Think about that. So really, who is taking this shit too seriously?

I have no problem being civil to folks who are civil. Do not expect though for me to roll over if the righties have no respect for boundaries.

i doubt you remember anything correctly. i didn't post that, that's what i recall. prove me wrong and show where i tried to out you.

i do seem to recall posting an aerial shot of my actual house .. Waco Manor .. butt i don't think that would out yous, yeah?

and didn't yous yerself post some sort of link or photo about a house you claimed you were building? so .. you self-outed yerself! brilliant!!!

i guess yous can't get banned for self-outing right??

and i am witty! that's why people follow what i do. you don't see people following what you do .. right??

check your PM's!

thank yous valued poster!

BAHHAHAHAAAA
Old 02-27-2020, 01:44 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Just like you

Don't mistake folks following you as people following you...they're following Trump off the cliff.

You're tired of the shit talking....if you say so.

Your fake civility lasted longer in your fake Kobe thread.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:44 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

And when HH and WTF comment on this, I will not see what they write and have no need to respond.

Thanks. Now if we can just get other posters to put them on ignore and/or not quote them.

But WTF and Assup/HH aren't going to stop. LexusLover and I have been at odds with them for almost 20 years since ASPD.net. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it. WTF thought for the longest time his "concierge lifetime membership" insulated him from a banning but somebody finally modded up and banned him.

It's best just to marginalize them by putting them on ignore and encouraging others to do the same. There's nothing "being pussy" about it. They have nothing to add and don't respect your time.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Thanks. Now if we can just get other posters to put them on ignore and/or not quote them.

But WTF and Assup/HH aren't going to stop. LexusLover and I have been at odds with them for almost 20 years since ASPD.net. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it. WTF thought for the longest time his "concierge lifetime membership" insulated him from a banning but somebody finally modded up and banned him.

It's best just to marginalize them by putting them on ignore and encouraging others to do the same. There's nothing "being pussy" about it. They have nothing to add and don't respect your time.
If you say so...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women