Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2020, 08:11 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default greetings fellow politcal forum posters ..

i am conducting an experiment and i would like you all to know about it. the experiment is .. is this the "kinder gentler" political forum or is this the "wild wild west" political forum .. again?

it seems the forum is no longer moderated on a regular basis. we get some drive-by moderation by our absentee moderator Danny Girl .. and CryptKicker stopped by recently .. but it seems there is no moderator who looks in on a regular basis. if so then the forum would not allow such posts by our esteemed fellow poster WTF .. like these ..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=58
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=48
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=24
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=26
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=28
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061969331&postcount=9
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=11
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=54
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=13

each one i have RTM'd to the staff and each one is an egregious violation of several rules ..

what rules? rules aplenty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
In the past, there may have been some things that were allowed to slide and some things may have been overlooked.

But, going forward from this point on, if there is any Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults of any kind. You will be pointed, added to a supreme directive or even banned if there are multiple instances of this.

It is important that all the rules are followed all the time. So, before anyone fix their lips to say "I didn't know".

I am telling you now; you all need to read and get familiar with the rules you all agreed to when you joined this board.

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

complete list:
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

so dear colleagues of the political forum .. let us see if the forum is truly adrift or if the rules still apply!

now i will not ask you .. if you have not already .. to RTM these posts .. rather i ask that you simply wait and see what happens ..

let the experiment begin!

TWK
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:24 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Why is HoeDummer still here? BTW, you missed the meme that WTFF posted that threatened to kill Gnadfly. I thought that was incredibly stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:45 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why is HoeDummer still here? BTW, you missed the meme that WTFF posted that threatened to kill Gnadfly. I thought that was incredibly stupid.

no .. i didn't post it .. but i did RTM it.

i mean .. if i get 5 point for this ..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=25

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
but but but .. u have mod ties, right??

don't tie them too tight, it cuts off the oxygen to your brain and could lead to death.

on second though ..

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

what was that worth?
Old 02-26-2020, 08:49 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Rule one, sentence one: Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others.

All cases of supposéd rules violations have been provoked. Isn't it clear?

I've stated here before - as long as the "he started it" tenet is the policy, . . . (I don't have time to find the post and link the thread.)

. . . we good.

Check your PMS.
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Rule one, sentence one: Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others.

All cases of supposéd rules violations have been provoked. Isn't it clear?

I've stated here before - as long as the "he started it" tenet is the policy, . . . (I don't have time to find the post and link the thread.)

. . . we good.

Check your PMS.

who started what? let's see what happens by dawn tomorrow fellow poster!
Old 02-26-2020, 10:24 PM   #6
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Hoehummer was supposed to leave this board and this country if Trump won. He should be banned, and deported.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:04 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Here's my experiment: Put WTF on ignore. Same with HoseHummer, Jaxson, eccie9500, AndyMarksman and a couple of more. IF you have to respond to their trolling DO NOT QUOTE THEM. They get off on provoking people and increasing their post count.

The board has gone downhill, especially this forum. Having run a similar board long ago, the mods are usually unpaid and poorly compensated. Let's give Danielle Silver a break. If she banned the above people, they'd just come back under different handles.

Not responding to these posters would give other folks the opportunity to contribute. Even though their opinions may not be popular I think speedracerxxx, tiny, CT and others would post more if a civil discussion was more the norm.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:09 PM   #8
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Here's my experiment: Put WTF on ignore. Same with HoseHummer, Jaxson, eccie9500, AndyMarksman and a couple of more. IF you have to respond to their trolling DO NOT QUOTE THEM. They get off on provoking people and increasing their post count.
Ignore at your own risk.
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:42 AM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

i rtmed a few of wtf posts.

with this.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:40 AM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

I am not without my own posts that have been in breach of rules of the Forum.

Still, I do respect those such as Speed, Tiny, and others who post cogently and constructively.

And there are posters who occasionally have some reasonable points to take into consideration, along with their disrespect for the Rules.

Those I am Ok with - no One is perfect.

There are the flagrant abusers of the forum Rules on a long-term on-going manner - and we regulars all know the identities.

The lack of forum moderator intervention in the matter of violations of Rules 1-4, as TWK has pointed out - is clear. Abusers have been permitted to Abuse the "Rules' without any action.

As far as i am aware.

I do join TWK in a plea to the owners for effective, consistent moderation in this forum.

And if I am violation for writing my opinion here, i will accept any action from a moderator.

To the owners - Thank you for providing this Forum. Please help the posters bide by reasonable rules of Conduct.

i have self-RTM'ed this post.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:48 AM   #11
HoeHummer
BANNED

You’re spare parts, oebsy.

Where’s Resxy’s response. Your posts are naked without them.

As for your heartfelt pleas, I suggest yous try and defend your hypocrisy and overall attack posture in every single post, young lady.

Yous may honestly believe yous are better than everyone else here, but yous aren’t. And your posts universally insult, misinform and lie. On a par with TWK, in fact.

Yous want civil discussions and fact based debate? Start by policing your own haughty attitude and posts as only one member.

Give your balls a tug, oebsy.

I RTMed your posts, too.

Allegedlys.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:50 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

TWK and oeb11 consistantly lie , start threads about others and then cry to Moderators about rules violations?

Is that wtf this thread is about?

You two seem to have no problem lying about and calling other posters names and yet you cry when in fact the same thing happens to you.

This is an interesting topic....one where there is this right wing group that seems to think there only purpose is not in fact political debate but lies and distortions of others posts.

When faced with a swift kick in the nuts....they rtm the very thing they have been constantly doing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:52 AM   #13
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Hoehummer was supposed to leave this board and this country if Trump won. He should be banned, and deported.
I want part of this board when Trump seized power, Clay! Yous still have me confused with ... yourself!

Or am I talking with Her now.

Or Turd?

Or Numb?

Or Humpty?

LOLLING!
Old 02-27-2020, 07:55 AM   #14
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
TWK and oeb11 consistantly lie , start threads about others and then cry to Moderators about rules violations?

Is that wtf this thread is about?

You two seem to have no problem lying about and calling other posters names and yet you cry when in fact the same thing happens to you.

This is an interesting topic....one where there is this right wing group that seems to think there only purpose is not in fact political debate but lies and distortions of others posts.

When faced with a swift kick in the nuts....they rtm the very thing they have been constantly doing.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:58 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you concerned that a meme can kill gnadfly?

This is very interesting.

The pots calling the kettles black.

People who cry all the time about less government want moderators to ban those they disagree with. They want them banned because they hit back harder than those on the right do.

Is that the jest of this post kind sir?

You lie and distort wtf I post....you are so obsessed you start threads in my name....and now this one begging for others to RTM post of mine.

The theory being...If I can get enough posters to RTM on WTF and HH we can get them banned for being mean to us and not taking any of our shit.

It has worked before right TWK.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women