Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2020, 02:31 PM   #16
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

We’re now at the point where the president of the United States is lying 32 times a day on average.

Cynics love to toss out the idea that all politicians lie. But with Trump, it is more than just the sheer volume that puts him in a different league. The Washington Post fact-checkers have been tracking what they call “Bottomless Pinoccios” which are the ones Trump has told more than 20 times. In other words, after getting called out on the lie, the president goes on to repeat it more than 20 times, demonstrating a total disregard for the truth. While the list now has over 30 entries, the ones related to Trump’s impeachment are starting to pile up.

Besides the claim about the whistleblower, the two other claims on the Bottomless Pinocchio list are that Biden forced the resignation of a Ukrainian prosecutor because he was investigating his son Hunter and that Hunter Biden scored $1.5 billion in China after hitching a ride on Air Force Two with his father.

Congressional Republicans are, at minimum, condoning, if not parroting, these Trump lies. Until one or more of them stands up to speak the truth, they are all complicit. That’s why no one should be crying any crocodile tears about a so-called “partisan” impeachment. This level of lying should be an impeachable offense.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:54 PM   #17
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxassboy66 View Post
We’re now at the point where the president of the United States is lying 32 times a day on average.

Cynics love to toss out the idea that all politicians lie. But with Trump, it is more than just the sheer volume that puts him in a different league. The Washington Post fact-checkers have been tracking what they call “Bottomless Pinoccios” which are the ones Trump has told more than 20 times. In other words, after getting called out on the lie, the president goes on to repeat it more than 20 times, demonstrating a total disregard for the truth. While the list now has over 30 entries, the ones related to Trump’s impeachment are starting to pile up.

Besides the claim about the whistleblower, the two other claims on the Bottomless Pinocchio list are that Biden forced the resignation of a Ukrainian prosecutor because he was investigating his son Hunter and that Hunter Biden scored $1.5 billion in China after hitching a ride on Air Force Two with his father.

Congressional Republicans are, at minimum, condoning, if not parroting, these Trump lies. Until one or more of them stands up to speak the truth, they are all complicit. That’s why no one should be crying any crocodile tears about a so-called “partisan” impeachment. This level of lying should be an impeachable offense.
and you lie every time you open your fly trap
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:09 PM   #18
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous know, I have never heard any Trumpholian acknowledge or criticize Trump’s blatants in-your-face dishonesty.

It’s always the media’s faults, or the Democrats faults, Obama’s faults.

But your god is a fucking liar.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:16 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous know, I have never heard any Trumpholian acknowledge or criticize Trump’s blatants in-your-face dishonesty.

It’s always the media’s faults, or the Democrats faults, Obama’s faults.

But your god is a fucking liar.

it's your fault.

#BAND
#Yssup Rider
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:31 PM   #20
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Lol Waco kid. His finger wasn't lying to me. I think it was more of his lies to believers like you. Last time a drove through/around Waco, to a fun city, I didn't see a lot of billionaires. You maybe be the only billionaire that lives/post on here 24/7 from Waco.

Maybe you own all those truck stops. That's still about all Waco has. Ken Starr was forced out of Waco and had to work for twit head lol. Now that's a shameful claim to fame

I know....it's my fault lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:31 PM   #21
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
I’m waiting to see what Trump has to offer to replace the ACA. It was obvious that the Repugnant party had every intention of scuppering any form of health care coverage put forth by the Dems. Trump
Had been bragging that he’s got the Perfect replacement. It’s the one I would call Trump Don’t Care. Premiums are really affordable but Benefits are non existent. Pre existing conditions? Tough luck. Maybe the Reich wing just want you to die. To all you old folks that support Trump I suggest you sign up for Medicare Advantage. The bad news is that it’s not really Medicare at all but a ruse to line the pockets of the insurance cos. But you’re all that dumb you won’t know the difference until it’s too late. Cheers
Anything that would prohibit a Doctor from treating a fucking Liberal. That would be the most beneficial plan for the betterment of this country.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:46 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Lol Waco kid. His finger wasn't lying to me. I think it was more of his lies to believers like you. Last time a drove through/around Waco, to a fun city, I didn't see a lot of billionaires. You maybe be the only billionaire that lives/post on here 24/7 from Waco.

Maybe you own all those truck stops. That's still about all Waco has. Ken Starr was forced out of Waco and had to work for twit head lol. Now that's a shameful claim to fame

I know....it's my fault lol

my handle doesn't mean i ever lived in Waco, dummy. it's actually from "Blazing Saddles". i'm not a fan of Baylor so why would i even care about Starr? i will admit to buying bio diesel for my truck at Carl's Corner. bahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:52 PM   #23
HoeHummer
BANNED

Your handles? Is that what you calls your horn?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #24
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

What ever you said Waco. Can't believe you bought Willie Nelson bio diesel for your big bad truck. Twit head will send you his stubby finger if you admit that..

Willie would love it though. Willie don't like bad smoke. Twit head loves bad smoke because they own him along with the unemployed coal miners and farmers on govt relief
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:24 PM   #25
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup) View Post
Your handles? Is that what you calls your horn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdsmoker View Post
What ever you said Waco. Can't believe you bought Willie Nelson bio diesel for your big bad truck. Twit head will send you his stubby finger if you admit that..

Willie would love it though. Willie don't like bad smoke. Twit head loves bad smoke because they own him along with the unemployed coal miners and farmers on govt relief
Yous too are butt buddies now
Old 02-07-2020, 06:34 PM   #26
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
and you lie every time you open your fly trap
Who attacked the 2016 election?

Who lied, Putin’s piss boy or the intelligence agencies?
Old 02-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #27
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

PolitiFact 2019 Lie of the Year

Donald Trump’s claim whistleblower got Ukraine call 'almost completely wrong'.

"It’s a ridiculous story. It’s a partisan whistleblower," Trump said, though he added he didn’t know who it was and hadn’t read the complaint.

Since the Sept. 26 release of the whistleblower complaint about his call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump has insisted more than 80 times that the whistleblower’s account is fake, fraudulent, incorrect, "total fiction," "made up," and "sooo wrong."

On Oct. 5 he tweeted that the "second hand information ‘Whistleblower’ got my phone conversation almost completely wrong."

"Everything he wrote in that report, almost, was a lie," Trump told reporters

"The whistleblower defrauded our country, because the whistleblower wrote something that was totally untrue," he said to the approval of supporters at a rally Dec. 10 in Hershey, Pa.

Despite what Trump claims, the whistleblower got the call "almost completely" right.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:09 PM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
PolitiFact 2019 Lie of the Year

Donald Trump’s claim whistleblower got Ukraine call 'almost completely wrong'.

"It’s a ridiculous story. It’s a partisan whistleblower," Trump said, though he added he didn’t know who it was and hadn’t read the complaint.

Since the Sept. 26 release of the whistleblower complaint about his call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump has insisted more than 80 times that the whistleblower’s account is fake, fraudulent, incorrect, "total fiction," "made up," and "sooo wrong."

On Oct. 5 he tweeted that the "second hand information ‘Whistleblower’ got my phone conversation almost completely wrong."

"Everything he wrote in that report, almost, was a lie," Trump told reporters

"The whistleblower defrauded our country, because the whistleblower wrote something that was totally untrue," he said to the approval of supporters at a rally Dec. 10 in Hershey, Pa.

Despite what Trump claims, the whistleblower got the call "almost completely" right.
Don't lose any sleep over it. The Dems can't even advance an agenda that they worked on for three years. The Mueller report was a bomb and the dozen plus witnesses in the House during the Impeachment sham bombed out too. No one to blame but the Democrats. The Dems own this bullshit. Trump will get his sweet revenge in November.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:31 PM   #29
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Is that the new conspiracy?

The Dems made the fat lying bastard lie?

The public knows the racist pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus whitewashed the impeachment trial of the fat lying bastard. They won’t be able to hide from the vote.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:46 PM   #30
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxboy66 View Post
Who attacked the 2016 election?

Who lied, Putin’s piss boy or the intelligence agencies?
I never realized there we're so many cupcakes in Texas who need safe spaces, why didn't your messiah do something about it before the 2016 election cupcake you know the one who was a butt buddy of the Iran mullahs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women