Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2020, 02:17 PM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Houston drivers are getting worse

Houston freeways are much improved....not so Houston drivers. Now they seem to think

the highways are made to do the Indy 500. They will accelerate past you in the next lane over, not use the turn signal, and merge into your lane when they are about 1 foot in front of you.

On another matter, don't you hate it when you want to turn onto a street, but the cars keep coming equally spaced, so you have to wait.....and wait.....and wait.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:54 PM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Driving in Houston has changed because the way you described sounds like California drivers. If they speed limit is 60, California drivers drive 75 or 80.

It's a domino effect. Houston drivers see the California drivers 75 and it starts everyone driving at higher speeds.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:48 PM   #3
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not gonna lie... I have a lead foot and am the one passing you up in the HOV lane if you're in the fast lane going 75. Once I pass you up and switch lanes again, I usually go at least 80/90
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:20 AM   #4
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Lol. Houston traffic doesn't have sh*t on L.A. traffic or let alone my home countries traffic. Hell imagine having to leave an hour and half early just to try and arrive on time to the destination.

I have kept my driving skills from both and I drive well in this city's traffic.

I will agree though, the traffic here has gotten from bad to worse.
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
VitaMan
Valued Poster

People don't realize how dangerous speeds are. Part of the test to get your license should be a hammer that hits you on the head going 10 miles an hour.....then 20......then 30. Soon you will realize what will happen to you when you run into something at those speeds......how about 75 mph ?
Old 02-24-2020, 07:12 PM   #6
SamHouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I agree with op but love driving in htown on my manual , got used with drivers here lol
SamHouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:21 AM   #7
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

All these illegal immigrants getting drunk and killing folks is my issue with Houston traffic. Then if they hit you they ain't got even fiesta insurance. Speeders I can deal with people driving with no insurance and fucked up that shouldn't even be here I can't.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:21 PM   #8
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
All these illegal immigrants getting drunk and killing folks is my issue with Houston traffic. Then if they hit you they ain't got even fiesta insurance. Speeders I can deal with people driving with no insurance and fucked up that shouldn't even be here I can't.
I'm ok with undocumented people in the USA. They pay taxes, stimulate the economy and pretty much are the backbone of this great nation. #Facts
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:42 PM   #9
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Undocumented people are illegal people.
I am sick and tired of paying taxes to educate them, feed them and give them free health care.
Trey you are right....a lot of them have no insurance and who gets fucked when there is an accident? YOU.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:58 AM   #10
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. Had one hit me while sitting at a red light going to check on a family member. Dude was so drunk he first tried to run. I drug him back to his truck and took out they keys. Then of course he was able to start his truck without them so I had to jump in between him and the steering wheel until the police got there.

Some good old gents saw the struggle and tried to help. By then my X mother in law showed up with her good old trusted friend and told them they could leave. LMAO, they didn't want to mess with that old lady!

BUT... Low and behold it was a hispanic officer, had the balls to ask me if I was drunk because at this point I was beyond pissed the hell off. This guy had a whole beer right in this damn passenger seat.
Tried to run on foot. Then tried to start his car and flee the scene with no keys! Yeah Fuck you, where is his licence? Insurance and green card! None of the above. Nothing like good old i10 & Uvalde! Sent his ass to jail and back to Mexico.

All his "mami, mami please please..." smh. He hit me at a red light, so hard my damn car pushed thru the light! If I would have let him go and he killed someone that would be on my conscience.

Where was his illegal immigrant tax money to fix my fucking car? Okay.. lmao so that is irrelevant !
Unfortunately there are a lot of good people who are here illegal. Just like all the rest, some make it bad for the others. None of that has to do with the fact that these ppl are getting vehicles without social security numbers, drivers license, Insurance ect and on Houston roads! Btw, which ALL contributes to Houstons fucked up traffic.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:19 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Pawg.....that's happened to me twice in the last 3 years.
People forget that undocumented people are technically illegally here.....hence illegal immigrants.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:53 AM   #12
VitaMan
Valued Poster

I saw 2 giant 10 foot tires bouncing down highway 59 this week. Who is going to take responsibility for that ?
Old 02-27-2020, 11:44 AM   #13
tbone2u
Account Disabled

More than likely the insurance company of anyone that gets hit by the tires. Whoever dropped them probably wouldn't go back to claim them. It is what it is.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:12 PM   #14
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Lmfao! Every Rightwinger has a fake "an illegal hit my car" story LOL!

Here's a real incident-A few years ago, a drunk white teen( Ethan Anthony Couch), was DWI and crashed into another vehicle killing 4 people.
His punishment? Probation. Why probation only? The kid was too rich to know any better. His background- Comes from a Christian Conservative wealthy family.

#MicDrop
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:11 PM   #15
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Soldier boy....are you saying my story is fake? It's not.

As far as your story about the white kid in the accident where he killed 4 people.....if that's true it's a very serious injustice. If you do something wrong you have to pay the piper. It shouldn't matter what color you are or how much money you have.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women