Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2020, 06:23 PM   #1
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Democratic debate

Mayor Bloomberg has made this exciting although he may end up being a dud, but watching that happen is enough reason to tune in. I think he has the only chance of competing with Trump.

Senator Warren is an emotional wreck

Bernie Sanders views line up with mine the most, the rich like (the kids of Heinz, Vlasic, Frito Lay,) we buy those products and they profit and them spoiled rotten people live a life of yachts, world travel, exotic foods and mega houses—Lowe’s, Depot, Ford, Chevy, and more enrich themselves on the backs of America, multimillion dollar bonuses, how much was your last Christmas bonus?

A heart or a lung transplant is $800000, THATS a monthly house payment to these people,,,while we can’t even afford decent drugs to help us die comfortably, and don’t even consider asking for a hospice nurse you greedy fucker, your getting the same death drug that a dog gets when it’s put to sleep.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 09:00 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I only listened to it in the background.
I voted recently. I hate to do straight line but there were more on one side i'd like to see on the ballot this fall than the other side.

I didn't vote for any unopposed and didn't do President. I will wait this November for that.

Personally, I would vote for the first person who would do a flat rate tax. Make this shit easy come april and let EVERYONE pay for what they buy. Ima sure there will be shaming for those buying overseas and hopefully VAT when it hits our port before their mailbox.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:27 AM   #3
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

You gotta love Bernie. He has a Gov't run, Gov't funded program for everything but premature ejaculation. However, I hear it's coming quickly.
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:27 AM   #4
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus View Post
You gotta love Bernie. He has a Gov't run, Gov't funded program for everything but premature ejaculation. However, I hear it's coming quickly.

44formore is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:52 AM   #5
Oneputbirdie
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
If only he could make the hobby free!
Oneputbirdie is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:15 AM   #6
duraman
Premium Access

National sales tax.

Mandatory investment into IRA or 401K when you start to work and you will not have to pay social security tax and will not receive social security benefits when you retire. You start when you are 16 yrs old and have over 45 yrs of investment returns. People currently 25 to 35 have to invest 20% of their current social security tax rate and pay the other 80%. Their benefits will be reduced at retirement age by 20%. Figure out percentages for different age groups.

Term limits. These people in government get elected and the first order of business is to raise money to get re-elected. 20, 30 and 40 yr politicians.

Tort reform. Put a reasonable cap on law suits so we can eliminate these stupid sue happy people, ambulance chasing lawyers and lower our car insurance, personal liability insurance and health insurance costs for everyone.

Just a few things that we should look at.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:19 AM   #7
ww32566
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
That’s the funniest shit I’ve heard all week.
ww32566 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #8
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Introduce him to this thread, and show him a few links. He'll introduce a new jobs program to stimulate the economy like nobody's business.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:33 PM   #9
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Introduce him to this thread, and show him a few links. He'll introduce a new jobs program to stimulate the economy like nobody's business.
The only program he’s ever going to get me interested in is the economic stimulus that is in my pants. Fatten my wallet so I can give some good looking piece of pussy the business down the front of my pants. And then stay the fuck away from my damn guns. I highly doubt he’d do either. Fuck him. On second thought, not with my dick, nor money.

Or even worse, have a president named Pete(r) Booty-gig. I could tell him to kiss my ass. But he might want to suck dick too. Bunch of fucking worthless shits vying to tell us what to do with our lives while they screw us over. IMHO
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #10
DaleDaBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No one is coming for your guns bro
Jesus man
DaleDaBone is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #11
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What rock have you been living under Dale? Every last Dummycrat is a gun grabber. Just some more than others. Try living under their Draconian laws where you can't arm yourself with what you see fit but they can maintain their paid thugs armament to protect themselves. Meanwhile a criminal who doesn't abide by the law can get their hands on whatever they want to commit crimes against you that give them a tactical advantage. Sorry, no thanks.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:53 PM   #12
bc1969
Valued Poster

Sutherland Springs Church Shooting

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suth...hurch_shooting

Weapon of Choice

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruge...6#Ruger_AR-556

Unloaded 15—30 round magazines

Texas Church Shooting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...xas/index.html

Weapon-shotgun, he run out of ammo and a parishioner was able to pick him off with a hand gun

I’m pro-gun, but can’t help but agree that some kind of tougher restrictions are needed
Old 02-27-2020, 05:21 PM   #13
bc1969
Valued Poster

Of topic, but a fascinating and harrowing tell from the wife of the Sutherland shooter

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...y-13145534.php
Old 02-27-2020, 06:37 PM   #14
ww32566
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I don’t usually get involved with these kind of debates online. Especially since we are here to get sexual satisfaction and there are other forums for gun debates. But here are my 2 cents... not worth much and not trying to ruffle feathers.

Unfortunately common sense laws aren’t always common sense. Once the dems open the door to more “common sense” guns laws, they will continue until they grab them all. Looks at Great Britain. The police don’t carry guns and they have horrendous knife attacks that kill and maim. Violent Humans will always kill each other no matter what the weapon is.

Now it’s time to carry on and share sex stories with our Eskimo Brothers.
ww32566 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:44 PM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
What rock have you been living under Dale? Every last Dummycrat is a gun grabber. Just some more than others. Try living under their Draconian laws where you can't arm yourself with what you see fit but they can maintain their paid thugs armament to protect themselves. Meanwhile a criminal who doesn't abide by the law can get their hands on whatever they want to commit crimes against you that give them a tactical advantage. Sorry, no thanks.
How many guns did Obama grab up from the populace?
Hell, I hear he was giving them away.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women