Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #31
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHalo4Me View Post
My point is homework has nothing to do with it. You made the bold statement that location doesn't matter as long as you know who you are with. I do not believe you have any experience in Lenexa, so your comment is potentially catastrophic to the new hobbiest. I'm not trying to pick a fight. I am just trying to educate the unwary and inexperienced. Homework or no homework, Lenexa hotel operators will hassle you. Show up with a girl friend 20 years your junior, then get back with us.

If you like the adrenaline rush of coital interruption by a banging at the door, or if you want to test my warning with a particular hotel, just PM me.
I'm not trying to pick a fight either, just don't agree. I can get a room anywhere, and have someone come and visit me, and there's nothing they can do about it. Now if the young lady shows up looking and acting like a street walker, then you have a problem. I'm not going to walk in with her, so they can't connect me anyway unless they follow her through the hotel. I don't visit high volume providers, or frequent shady hotels. I don't see providers who don't have a solid reputation be they local or visiting. Period. I do my own screening here and on others boards, and rarely see anyone who isn't well known on multiple boards currently. I don't see the latest flash in the pan, or anyone from shady startrups like STG. Just isn't worth it, and there are plenty of nice reputable ladies of all ages, sizes, and interests, to not have to be turning over these types of rocks. Just one mans humble opinion I understand, but it comes with decades of experience for whats its worth.....
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:18 PM   #32
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

So all those times I've visited the hotels/motels in Lenexa I should have had issues? damn I most be one lucky fool.
Over the years I've been to no less then 6 different hotels at least 20+ times (5 ladies multiple times) without a single issue.

Last time was about 7 months ago, and if I do my math correctly she was 30, which makes her 22 years younger then me and I still didn't have any issues.

Simple fact is that if both parties do their due diligence then it does not matter where they meet.

If a well known lady wants me to meet her in the parking lot of the Lenexa Police Dept.. all I can say is don't come a knockin if the van's a rockin.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #33
Johngalt0316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I had the two call ‘send me a face pic’ thing happen to me. She was absolutely insistent. Same location. I got the f out of there. Nothing good comes from that. Rotasian.
Johngalt0316 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:23 PM   #34
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn yall stay safe out there
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 01:31 PM   #35
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a safe, private, very quiet incall. This saves me the worry about these big sting operations.since i am low volume, none of my neighbors are suspicious. I just dont have experience with hotels so i dont know what they do and how the prove it
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:25 PM   #36
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Well said mr KC!!
+1
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:30 PM   #37
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
I have a safe, private, very quiet incall. This saves me the worry about these big sting operations.since i am low volume, none of my neighbors are suspicious. I just dont have experience with hotels so i dont know what they do and how the prove it
I now have a private in as well and I love it. So much safer in so many ways. Discreet as well especially since I have a garage to park cars in. Of course like everything else there are downsides, there are certain dangers.
I too keep a pretty low volume so neighbors don't say anything and I set things up with my landlady when I came to rent the place as to why I would have traffic coming in & out. Now she's asked me to employ her grandson LOL
Old 03-10-2020, 04:50 PM   #38
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default well now...

Y'all have steered this thread too far from the OP's question.

If you don't have any knowledge of an alleged sting at a certain facility in OPKS, we don't need to know about your supposed safe fucks-for-bucks locations, so keep that trivia to yourselves.

So if no one else has any pertinent intel about a possible sting, move along and saty away from this disaster.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:46 PM   #39
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas IMHO when it comes to verifying your as good as gold. If you tell me someone's verified then I don't worry about it. You're the only one I will say that for.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:50 AM   #40
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The reason why it's so hot over there it's because that hotel is set up like apartment buildings so it is known for illegal activity because you don't even have to go to the front desk or a lobby at all to go to any of the rooms you literally just walk to each buildingand because of that reason it is a very watched area and I do not go there anymore

to me it's better to hobby at regular hotels that are just busy because it's so much going on even though you have to walk by the lobby there not paying attention
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:54 AM   #41
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Dallas. when I'm in the Kansas City metro I only stay in Overland Park as it's the business district and it's just easier for guys to get over there. Like she said as long as you do your research then is fine
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #42
KCGator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Haven’t been on here much, but yes...the original post has some accuracy to it. As I stay out this way, that is a frequent spot for me. I’ve seen some things that have made me uneasy, and others that made me turn around.

Many times, they will sit by the mailbox on the street. I’ve found when this is the case, they are active.

Other times, 2 of them will be parked driver-driver in the corporate parking lot adjacent.

A few times, As there is a tendency by management to place the girls in one of two buildings, I’ve noticed them sitting in those adjacent corporate lots in a way that allows them to vividly see down the corridors of each building. In this position, I’ve seen them on foot as well so there is a ‘sting’ of sorts going on. It was these times that I drove to the other side of the complex, circled back around to College and got the heck outta dodge.

2 different providers have told me of random door knocks and random questioning.

To put it in perspective, I’ve probably been to that spot 90-100x and these occurrences would account for 7-8x. As for them sitting in the PL d-2-d talking...prob seen that 15x or so. Definitely a hotspot but no worse than the 435/Metcalf area.

Hope this adds clarity, if not, my apologies for the late jump-in.

KCGator
KCGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:55 PM   #43
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never seen anything like that
But I stay low-key and low volume...plus I usually only see regulars or very well verified guys
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:03 PM   #44
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
So you don't consider OP to be local? Have hobbied all over the metro, and where has very little to do with anything, unless your always hunting up some "strange" for the thrill of something new and different. Do your homework, and you can meet a nice lady literally anywhere with no issues......

There are strange ladies on Independence Avenue: I here the prices are really cheap too.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women