Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Covington Catholic Cancels Classes After Violent Threat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...qOj?li=BBnb7Kz
Covington Catholic High School decided to cancel classes on Tuesday after a weekend of controversy following a viral video featuring some of its students.

Principal Robert Rowe told WXIX that school officials met with local authorities and decided to cancel school and close the building on Tuesday to ensure that students, faculty and staff would be safe. Rowe added that all campus activities were cancelled for during the day on Tuesday, as well as, the evening.
“Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason,” Rowe said in a letter. “Please continue to keep the Covington Catholic Community in your prayers.”
The Park Hills, Kentucky, school’s decision to close on Tuesday followed the publishing of a video of a student wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat standing in front of a Native American elder. The students were in Washington, D.C., for the annual anti-abortion rally, the March for Life, and were waiting for their busses at the Lincoln Memorial.
On Saturday, a video clip of a confrontation between a Native American elder, identified as Nathan Phillips, and a high school student, identified as Nick Sandmann, was published on several social media sites. Many of the students were wearing attire supporting President Donald Trump, prompting prominent people on social media to label the students as racist and bigoted.
In the video, Sandmann was seen standing in front of Phillips, who was playing his drum, and at one point the student smiled, which several people claimed was a taunting of sorts.
Kenton County Commonwealth's Attorney Rob Sanders told The Cincinnati Enquirer that Covington Catholic High School and some students received violent threats after the video was published. Before the school decided to cancel classes, officials were working with law enforcement to devise a safety plan.
"I think anybody threatening school children is completely wrong, and I won't stand for it personally," Lance Soto, co-chairman of the American Indian Movement Chapters of Indiana and Kentucky, which planned a protest for Tuesday, said. "Those people are not affiliated with us."
After the initial video was published, a longer video was released, which showed the high school students being targeted by a group of people identified as the Hebrew Israelites. Homophobic and racial remarks were shouted at the students and an African-American classmate of Sandmann’s was allegedly directly called out.
“They called us ‘racists,’ ‘bigots,’ ‘white crackers,’ ‘faggots,’ and ‘incest kids,’” Sandmann said, according to CNN. “They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would ‘harvest his organs.’ I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.”

The "peaceful, easy feeling" DPST have marshalled the Brown Shirts of Hatred!!!
A kid who behaved admirably in self-retraint while being Set-Up by DPST provocateurs is marked for death by the "Tolerant Left".

The Hatred is out of control by the Anti-Fa Brown Shirts. And Others on the radical right. No excuse for that behavior.

I hope the perpetrators are found, charged with harassment, and given a fair trial!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:46 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Jesus....your one sided reporting is becoming your trademark. Are you positioning for a free MAGA cap?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:57 PM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

OEB - good post

Looks like its ok for these youngsters to be called names and stories made up about them by agenda seeking opportunists. Media outlets want this story to go away without having to report what actually happened there.
This is a perfect example of how libs. with the help of their media tools are CREATING, CRAFTING and SPINNING the news stories they want too.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #4
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jesus....your one sided reporting is becoming your trademark. Are you positioning for a free MAGA cap?
Please tell us what these kids did wrong. As opposed to the lies being told by the media. But I suppose you support the SNL skank who offered blowjobs to people who punch one of those kids in the face.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ngton-student/

Nothing wrong with the OP. Your one sidedness is well known.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:44 PM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I have said for a long time

and it bears repeating

TRUTH IS NOT A LEFTIST VALUE
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you for the support.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!
I would respectfully ask WTF to keep an open mind.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:56 PM   #7
bamscram
Valued Poster

Shame they couldn't tell the difference between the two groups.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:22 PM   #8
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank you for the support.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!
I would respectfully ask WTF to keep an open mind.
that maybe hard for him to do, but here's another story about the native american I read
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wapo-issu...213148657.html
its seems the news sources try to portray him as Vietnam war vet when he was only Vietnam era vet he served from 1972 to 1976 in the Marine Corp and saw no combat
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:26 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I have said for a long time

and it bears repeating

TRUTH IS NOT A LEFTIST VALUE
And I've said for a long time and it bears repeating

...the right is not brigt enough to tell their lies apart from the lefts!

That is the only difference really....it is where the term "ignorance is bliss.." originated from
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:28 PM   #10
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Please tell us what these kids did wrong. As opposed to the lies being told by the media. But I suppose you support the SNL skank who offered blowjobs to people who punch one of those kids in the face.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ngton-student/

Nothing wrong with the OP. Your one sidedness is well known.
WTF one sided really hahahahahahahaha say it ain't so
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:31 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
that maybe hard for him to do, but here's another story about the native american I read
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wapo-issu...213148657.html
its seems the news sources try to portray him as Vietnam war vet when he was only Vietnam era vet he served from 1972 to 1976 in the Marine Corp and saw no combat
Four years as a Marine, yet you are trying to denigrate him.

How many years in the military did the kid in the hat have?

How many years service do you think he will have in 20 years?

The native Marine went to diffuse a situation between these kids and some other dumbass group.

No neex to degrade him Hotrod...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
WTF one sided really hahahahahahahaha say it ain't so
I'm on the foot in a dumbass side.

I'll respect our rules and not point out the dumbasses.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Four years as a Marine, yet you are trying to denigrate him.

How many years in the military did the kid in the hat have?

How many years service do you think he will have in 20 years?

The native Marine went to diffuse a situation between these kids and some other dumbass group.

No neex to degrade him Hotrod...
Nathan Phillips is an anti-Trump activist who called the students "beasts" while deliberately ignoring the epithets that the Black Hebrew group was hurling at both his two-faced-ass and the students. Nathan Phillips lied about his service in Vietnam. Phillps is a Stolen Valor asshole.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:45 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nathan Phillips is an anti-Trump activist who called the students "beasts" while deliberately ignoring the epithets that the Black Hebrew group was hurling at both his two-faced-ass and the students. Nathan Phillips lied about his service in Vietnam. Phillps is a Stolen Valor asshole.
He was a Marine for 4 years but if he does not support that Putin loving Donsld Trump his followers try and denigrate a honorable Marine.

I'll bet any one here that 17 year old goes on to do no military service, none.

He had a PR firm issue his press release! His parents should have released a foot to his ass
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:50 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Blumenthal did the same thing, and he is a US Senator. Nobody on the Left cares about that sort of stuff.

One thing that amazes me is the conduct of the Black Hebrew bunch, and the MSM's total ignoring of it.

This bunch of morons are just stupid. They are of the same ilk as the KKK and New Black Panthers.
Jackie S is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women