Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever heard a legit hobbyist argue for upcharges?
Yes 20 24.39%
No 18 21.95%
Hell no 35 42.68%
Is this some kind of trick? 9 10.98%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM   #31
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
I agree Rockydoc. There should be no surprises on rates once terms have been discussed and agreed upon.

But if i get extra horny or Im feeling myself that day and want msog , Greek, bbbj, CIM, COF or anything that's not on her menu or that wasnt previously agreed upon i certainly don't mind donating extra to her favorite charity for those services. I don't believe in asking any lady to do anything for free. And if she throws a bbbj in there without be asked she's definitely getting a tip. I understand that not all providers are nymphos, but if she convinces me otherwise during our time together, i try to take care of her.
That's not advocating for upcharges. That's just being clear on perimeters and gratuity for excellent. service
For posterity sake.
Changing rates after they have already been agreed upon is unprofessional. However if the hobbyist wants to participate in more activities than originally agreed upon assuming that the providers is willing to provide said services at all. If the provider is comfortable with providing these services she will almost always certaintly require an additional donation for her additional effort. Anyone who's seriously hobbying already understands this. You get what u pay for. While other times a provider may be not feel comfortable providing a requested service no matter what the donation offered. Each provider is her own boss and has the right to set her own rates. As a hobbyist i have the right to decline, accept, or negotiate more agreeable terms.

FYI
Every provider is ymmv, its all about chemistry.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:03 AM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

No, not every companion is YMMV...

The top GFE companions are well known for their consistent service. The activities that you read about in a consistent companion’s reviews are available to every client that the companion agrees to see... and bonus, at no additional charge.

There are YMMV companions, and those companions are usually also the ones known for upselling. But their reputations, and their rates, are usually well below their more desirable counterparts.

Unfortunately for the hobbyists, there seems to be an influx of new ladies who believe they can charge GFE ++ rates for providing Backpage-type (dis)service.

Quote:
For posterity sake.
Changing rates after they have already been agreed upon is unprofessional. However if the hobbyist wants to participate in more activities than originally agreed upon assuming that the providers is willing to provide said services at all. If the provider is comfortable with providing these services she will almost always certaintly require an additional donation for her additional effort. Anyone who's seriously hobbying already understands this. You get what u pay for. While other times a provider may be not feel comfortable providing a requested service no matter what the donation offered. Each provider is her own boss and has the right to set her own rates. As a hobbyist i have the right to decline, accept, or negotiate more agreeable terms.

FYI
Every provider is ymmv, its all about chemistry.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:50 AM   #33
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Each provider is her own boss and has the right to set her own rates.
I think most of us are aware that this isn't always the case, and that there are some ladies who have what I'll euphemistically describe as a "manager" calling the shots, controlling the terms, and always pressuring them for more-more-more, and I expect it's in that type of environment that many surprise upcharges emerge. I've even heard of a type of lame sales contest where the top earner of each day gets a "prize" of sleeping with their "manager" that night. Doesn't sound like much of a prize to me - they'd probably prefer a nice set of steak knives or something - but I suppose it's more of a gaining favor with the boss sort of thing than something for them to enjoy.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:46 PM   #34
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I think most of us are aware that this isn't always the case, and that there are some ladies who have what I'll euphemistically describe as a "manager" calling the shots, controlling the terms, and always pressuring them for more-more-more, and I expect it's in that type of environment that many surprise upcharges emerge. I've even heard of a type of lame sales contest where the top earner of each day gets a "prize" of sleeping with their "manager" that night. Doesn't sound like much of a prize to me - they'd probably prefer a nice set of steak knives or something - but I suppose it's more of a gaining favor with the boss sort of thing than something for them to enjoy.

Im sure scenarios like ladies having managers,boyfriends,husbands, girlfriends etc still exist today in the hobby just as they have always existed. However, a providers personal life or personal relationship is neither my business nor concern. As long as a provider seems happy and enthusiastic about seeing me, is able to hold an unforced and interesting conversation, and happily provides the time and services discussed and agreed upon prior to our encounter, i have no worries. If a provider tries to move the goalposts after meeting. We then would need to talk and determine where the breakdown in the communication occurred, then try to negoiate a rate was fair and agreeable for both of us. If that provider seems to have little latitude or is unwilling to accept the previously discussed rate or a rate reasonably close to the originally agreed upon rate then she has simply wasted both of our time.

I was seeing a provider regularly for over a year and a half before she disclosed to me she had both a manager and a husband. I was absolutely floored. She was very professional, and highly educated. She worked a full time job and only hobbyed when she had time between work and home (so i was told). I then realized that couldn't allow myself to become too emotionally invested in any of the providers i frequented. She basically lied to me for a year and a half and then only came clean when she needed financial assistance extracting herself from her the husband, manager, boyfriend triangle. Point being each provider has her own storyline and set of circumstances. Often times they are very complicated. So the moral of the story is, as hobbyist we have keep in perspective that providers ONLY tell us what they want us to know about their personal lives. And whether that information is factual or fictional is anyone's guess. Regardless, thinking the price of admission grants us an all access backstage is a fallacy.
Feeling like you have the right to affect or investigate intoproviders personal lives is invasive and crosses an undrawn border between hobbyist and provider,and enters into the realm of stalking. And quite honestly ruins the fantasy and IOP we are all seeking to capture during our hobbying encounters.

My advice is to all of my fellow hobbyist is to enjoy all the rides on the playground until you find one worth riding over and over again. And even then, always be mindful that all rides eventually end.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:33 AM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The amount of bullshit in this thread isn’t surprising
Old 08-17-2018, 06:33 AM   #36
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Im sure scenarios like ladies having managers,boyfriends,husbands, girlfriends etc still exist today in the hobby just as they have always existed. However, a providers personal life or personal relationship is neither my business nor concern. As long as a provider seems happy and enthusiastic about seeing me, is able to hold an unforced and interesting conversation, and happily provides the time and services discussed and agreed upon prior to our encounter, i have no worries. If a provider tries to move the goalposts after meeting. We then would need to talk and determine where the breakdown in the communication occurred, then try to negoiate a rate was fair and agreeable for both of us. If that provider seems to have little latitude or is unwilling to accept the previously discussed rate or a rate reasonably close to the originally agreed upon rate then she has simply wasted both of our time.
Some of this part of your post, at least (the red portion), had something to do with upcharging / upselling, unlike the rest of it.

So tell us, RodnReel: with your extensive experience as a hobbyist, how would you have handled the situation described here, which is directly relevant to the topic of this thread?

Quote:
I was seeing a provider regularly for over a year and a half before she disclosed to me she had both a manager and a husband. I was absolutely floored. She was very professional, and highly educated. She worked a full time job and only hobbyed when she had time between work and home (so i was told). I then realized that couldn't allow myself to become too emotionally invested in any of the providers i frequented. She basically lied to me for a year and a half and then only came clean when she needed financial assistance extracting herself from her the husband, manager, boyfriend triangle. Point being each provider has her own storyline and set of circumstances. Often times they are very complicated. So the moral of the story is, as hobbyist we have keep in perspective that providers ONLY tell us what they want us to know about their personal lives. And whether that information is factual or fictional is anyone's guess. Regardless, thinking the price of admission grants us an all access backstage is a fallacy.
Feeling like you have the right to affect or investigate intoproviders personal lives is invasive and crosses an undrawn border between hobbyist and provider,and enters into the realm of stalking. And quite honestly ruins the fantasy and IOP we are all seeking to capture during our hobbying encounters.

My advice is to all of my fellow hobbyist is to enjoy all the rides on the playground until you find one worth riding over and over again. And even then, always be mindful that all rides eventually end.

Nothing in this part of your post had anything at all to do with upcharging / upselling, the stated topic of the poll and thread. You have attempted to use an initial reference to the specified topic as cover to try to turn the thread in a new direction by extensively describing a completely unrelated topic. That would be a violation of guideline #6, which is what I've RTM'd your post for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Members are Reminded. . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Whether or not you did this with intent to derail the thread or it's just some kind of creative writing exercise to vent your angst about being spurned is for the mod to decide, although I'm not sure it should matter. Seems like derailing is derailing, regardless of intent.

Quote:
U seem to have a hard time staying on subject
Well, if that's true then we would seem to have that in common. Pot-kettle-black and all that. Since based on your moderator impartiality thread, you seem to have gotten at least a warning for the last time I RTMd you for this, in this thread, I'd hope you'd get some points this time, especially given that the mod already gave guidance about thread derailing earlier. I haven't gotten any points or warnings so far based on anything I've said in this thread, by the way.

Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Happy to be of service.

Have a nice day!
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #37
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Ive contacted some of the new girls about services,they all say gfe when I ask if that means dfk,bbbj,daty, usally the answer is no, if they even answer.never dated a girl who wouldn't kiss me... if you ask the right questions, upselling isn't a issue for me..
Old 08-17-2018, 05:36 PM   #38
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I tend to stick to well known providers due to knowing what I will encounter during my time spent with them. And since I don't pay for any sex acts anyway, discussing any such type of acts with me is a no.

I do not pay for sex. I pay for the time spent with a lovely lady and what we do during that time varies depending on my mood.

I also tend to avoid "new girls" unless I find them on SA but that is a different story altogether.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #39
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Gentlemen - If you can't stay on topic, this thread will have to be closed

For those that don't remember the original topic, it is:

Quote:
Have you ever heard of a legit hobbyist arguing in favor of upcharges?
Old 08-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #40
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Gentlemen - If you can't stay on topic, this thread will have to be closed

For those that don't remember the original topic, it is:
It’s a pertinent topic and obviously one that many members are interested in discussing.

It would be a shame to punish all the other members for the behavior of one individual who is breaking the rules by trying to derail it.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #41
biomed1
Administrator

Members are reminded to stay on topic.

The Original Topic is:

Quote:
Have you ever heard of a legit hobbyist arguing in favor of upcharges?
Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #42
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
The amount of bullshit in this thread isn’t surprising
I'm with you Sugar!!
I am amazed by the amount of time some members spend broadcasting their Oh So Knowledgeable Wisdom upon the rest of us morons.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #43
biomed1
Administrator

And we're done
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women