Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2019, 08:55 AM   #31
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post

Mine, hands down was "Stella Dearborn"...enuff said.
Stella could definitely bring it. My kinkiest hobby session was a double with her and Courtney Love. It involved some school girl discipline role play.

As a civilian it was at a Swingers club with the SO not so long ago.
I know it's going to sound like Dear Penthouse but here goes.

We had been talking to a couple for an hour or so. We all decided to go take a look around in the back.

One room had a St. Andrews cross and this really good looking 40 something lady, who we had spoken with earlier, was tied to it face out, totally naked, nothing but a sheer hanky covering her eyes.

The guy we were with asked her husband if we could touch her. He said "do whatever you want". All four of us took turns sucking her tits and fingering her dripping wet pussy. My SO commented on how hot it was. She likes being tied up and dominated so I knew it really turned her on.

We left the room to give other people a chance to play with her and go hang out by the voyeur room for a little while. The SO made her way in front of the other guy and the other gal is standing next to me. Next thing I know the SO reaches back to squeeze my hand (A signal between us) and then lets go so she can rub his cock as she leans back into him. He spins her around and they start making out. By this time his wife and I both know where this is headed and have made moves on each other as well so we get into some heavy making out.

After a while we notice the room with the X is open so we make a dash. My SO and his wife are both on their knees before the door closes good. After a while of them giving us head I hear my SO tell the other guy she wants to be tied up too. She stands up, takes everything off(there wasn't much) but the stilettos and walks up to the X facing it and he cuffs her in. I watch him flog her ass, kiss her all over, finger her and then fuck her all while his wife is also watching and edging me me at the same time with some incredible head.

The guy unties her and she lays on the bed while he fucks her missionary, the other gal is rubbing her clit and sucking her tits and I'm face fucking her. We finally pair off for a full swap finish on the big bed.

Not only the kinkiest but the best swinger memory...so far.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^hawt..
i must be old fashioned. i could never watch another guy fuck my ex while we were dating.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 PM   #33
TxAggie
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm not getting into y'alls tiff, but I did see pxmcc pics of his session. I'd have to say he is telling the truth here.
TxAggie is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:36 PM   #34
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Read my first review on Kinkycaramel337.
I got y'all all beat.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:17 AM   #35
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
I'm not getting into y'alls tiff, but I did see pxmcc pics of his session. I'd have to say he is telling the truth here.
I'm gonna go ahead and side with tb2u. You come outta nowhere to vouch with no reviews. Thanks but no thanks. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 06:42 AM   #36
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and side with tb2u. You come outta nowhere to vouch with no reviews. Thanks but no thanks. ;-)
As a valued poster, I guess you can't read any of my 51 reviews-or more to the point, look at my session pics-can you. that's too bad for you; it's some Penthouse grade shit, but better written.

but i could give exactly 2 fucks about your opinion in any case. tbone can come back on here and call bs again, but he won't, will he. or maybe he will, though he didn't have the kahunas to see the session pics for himself and make up his own mind, and look stupid in the process.

really this whole digression is a thread hijack and some points should be handed out. hopefully they will be. how bout some more stories of bedroom mayhem. i am here to be entertained, no more nor less.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:08 AM   #37
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

px.....I wouldn't give a rat's fuck about anything about you. You're a blowhard and a bullshit artist.
But this thread has already had one warning about staying on topic.
I suggest we keep it on topic.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:54 AM   #38
pxmcc
BANNED

^^good advice sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 08:35 AM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
As a valued poster, I guess you can't read any of my 51 reviews-or more to the point, look at my session pics-can you. that's too bad for you; it's some Penthouse grade shit, but better written.

but i could give exactly 2 fucks about your opinion in any case. tbone can come back on here and call bs again, but he won't, will he. or maybe he will, though he didn't have the kahunas to see the session pics for himself and make up his own mind, and look stupid in the process.

really this whole digression is a thread hijack and some points should be handed out. hopefully they will be. how bout some more stories of bedroom mayhem. i am here to be entertained, no more nor less.
I can easily write a review or get premium access if I so desired to read anything extra. None of that stuff from any of you fellas is read worthy to me. It's all just fanciful stories with visions of granduer but if wasting your time writing up such stories make your heart rejoice then go ahead and shout your joyful noise. ;-)
Old 01-24-2019, 08:38 AM   #40
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

And kinkiest session was with my ex hobby wife. She was like the Floyd Mayweather of Boxing. The Best Ever. Till this day she's unmatched. ;-)
Old 01-24-2019, 09:10 AM   #41
pxmcc
BANNED

^^now you're talking. so, let's hear it..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 AM   #42
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
No I keep things pretty clean and standard. I like kink but not filth...and even with kink I'm careful. Last kink / fetish i had involved a mother that had just given birth. She was producing titty milk. I wanted to try some but before I could even begin her tits started leaking all over me dam near pouring out I didn't like that because I wanted to control the flow. And as I went to suck her nipples her tits felt like a mix between a hard potato and hard boiled egg. It just turned me off. I'm still traumatized by that event. Maybe I'll try again one day but ain't feeling it right now.
I recall a night decades ago when three teenage guys hit a T-road club for the 1st time. The following morning my buddy awoke to milk residue on his glasses. I had to tell him what had happened. She was on stage and she hit him from 4 ft away. YES, he drove home that night...
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:34 PM   #43
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Stella could definitely bring it. My kinkiest hobby session was a double with her and Courtney Love. It involved some school girl discipline role play.

As a civilian it was at a Swingers club with the SO not so long ago.
I know it's going to sound like Dear Penthouse but here goes.

We had been talking to a couple for an hour or so. We all decided to go take a look around in the back.

One room had a St. Andrews cross and this really good looking 40 something lady, who we had spoken with earlier, was tied to it face out, totally naked, nothing but a sheer hanky covering her eyes.

The guy we were with asked her husband if we could touch her. He said "do whatever you want". All four of us took turns sucking her tits and fingering her dripping wet pussy. My SO commented on how hot it was. She likes being tied up and dominated so I knew it really turned her on.

We left the room to give other people a chance to play with her and go hang out by the voyeur room for a little while. The SO made her way in front of the other guy and the other gal is standing next to me. Next thing I know the SO reaches back to squeeze my hand (A signal between us) and then lets go so she can rub his cock as she leans back into him. He spins her around and they start making out. By this time his wife and I both know where this is headed and have made moves on each other as well so we get into some heavy making out.

After a while we notice the room with the X is open so we make a dash. My SO and his wife are both on their knees before the door closes good. After a while of them giving us head I hear my SO tell the other guy she wants to be tied up too. She stands up, takes everything off(there wasn't much) but the stilettos and walks up to the X facing it and he cuffs her in. I watch him flog her ass, kiss her all over, finger her and then fuck her all while his wife is also watching and edging me me at the same time with some incredible head.

The guy unties her and she lays on the bed while he fucks her missionary, the other gal is rubbing her clit and sucking her tits and I'm face fucking her. We finally pair off for a full swap finish on the big bed.

Not only the kinkiest but the best swinger memory...so far.

Now that's what the fuck that this thread is about.....

You guys who like bickering back and forth....once again...DON'T! When you get pointed don't start try to start defending yourself with what someone else said.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:06 AM   #44
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

It wasn't all that "kinky" by some standards but I managed to get on a hot streak a while back before Craigslist shut down the ads. Simple ad really, just looking for some discreet action on the side.

Got a response from a late 40's married lady who was seeing someone on the side and she wanted another guy for DP. We met for lunch and I was blown away by her looks. While she was still pretty her face had a bit of age but the body showed evidence of 5 days a week in the gym and regular yoga routines. She had a very well done set of bolt ons. Her old man was loaded but older. This was a Bunker Hill kind of gal. Designer clothes, She drove her 911 to lunch...said it was her fun car.
We set something up for later in the week. Got a message that her BF couldn't make it but she was still available and it might be a good idea if just the two of us fucked the first time anyway. Well, OK!

She shows up at Patel's in the 911. I told her that for any subsequent meetings she might think about something a little more low key(she started driving her Audi) Anyway, She was balls to the wall, very submissive, all holes open, loved to be dominated and abused even more than I was comfortable with. Did MFM with her a couple of times. She loved DP in any way you can imagine. Never got around to double anal, I'm not sure she could have handled that but she probably would have tried.

After a few meetings I pull another gal from the same ad. We set up a meeting and I can't make it last minute because my office employee doesn't show up that morning. I tell her and she says she'll just come by my office for a meet and greet. This gal is late 30's tall, nice body, long wavy hair, great smile. Not a knockout by any means but a good looking milf. Tall about 5'8" maybe 160 or so. She's looking for something on the side and is even interested in threesomes both MFM and FMF. I had told her about the other gal and her boyfriend so she was even interested in a foursome.
She comes by the office and within about 20 minutes we're making out and she's pulling my cock out. Gives me a BJ right there in my office.

I see gal 1 and 2 once every couple weeks for a while and finally set up the foursome. Gal 1 tells me the morning of that BF can't make it but she's still down for a threesome. Gal 2 is cool so we're still on. Keep in mind these two have never met. They have seen pictures of each other and there was mutual attraction.

I stop by a Katz's on the way, buy a butt plug, a vibrator, box of condoms and lube and get to the room about the same time gal 1 does. (BTW Hotel Bella has a day rate and will allow three or even 4 to a room if you get two double beds. Small upcharge, like $5 apiece for 3rd and 4th person.) Gal 2 is running about 20 minutes late so I'm getting a BJ for about 1/2 that just killing time.
Gal 2 shows up, introductions are made. Next thing I now these two gals are undressing each other and the next little while it's full girl on girl while I just sit back and let them get themselves worked up. They invite me in and it starts with a Double BJ and then gal 2 says she needs some dick. I'm half sitting half laying on the bed, back against the headboard and she kind of crawls her way slowly up my body and gets herself into position. She reaches back to insert me and I tell her no, let gal 1 do it. She cums before I can get fully into her and keeps riding. I slide down so gal 1 can sit on my face. After that toys come out and there are several condom changes. Gal 2 wants to see me fuck gal 1 in the ass and rubs another one out as she watches that. The whole session goes on for about 2 hours.

I saw them each separately a few times after, gal 1 has since found another guy that is into the all the ropes and shit and has a lot more time for her but he's not into threesomes, at least not with me. I think he was concerned about the relationship we had so she distanced herself.

Gal 2 went through a divorce and a job change. She was a Home care nurse and could make time. The position change made her time much more limited and the divorce spooked her into not fooling around. It was fun while it lasted though. It's all good because the SO has filled the void nicely.

The last time I saw gal 1 was a lunchtime outing to Smoochies. She wanted to check it out. I fucked her while a bunch of creeps watched and jacked off. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do, if I wanted her to fuck some of them but they actually creeped me out a little too much to let her do it. They kept moving in closer and closer till I had to bark at them to back off. As we walked out she asks "Did you guys enjoy the show?" They started whistling and clapping. LOL
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #45
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Dammit! ^^^^^^^
Whoa
Slitlikr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women