Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 07:09 PM   #16
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

User ID: 324944
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviajunkie20 View Post
Very well said Leha.
Thank you!
LehaLea is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:29 PM   #17
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I wasn’t talking about no provider myself. I never expect any more than what I pay for with y’all. And I ain’t going to finance no cars or nothing for y’all. Ats strictly business. I was talking about the ex in my comments.
Won’t be no number two I promise. Burn me once it’s shame on you. Burn me twice, well at jus makes me a dumbass.
I prefer to enter into a rental agreement with you ladies. It’s a Hellofalot simpler. Don’t need a life partner. Just an hour or so of undivided affection. Then I’m on my merry lil way.
My feelings don’t get hurt when my contact goes ignored. Just move on to the next one. Besides, it’s my money, I’ll spend it on my personal preferences.
Ole Cowboyup ain’t bitter about no provider. Too many options to get all riled up over such.
Now, am a bit bitter about being mistreated and manipulated by a mean ass ex that thought she had the only pussy in town and could use it to abuse me and deprive me. Will NOT make that mistake ever again! Naw, ain’t quite over that. And probably won’t be for a long time. If ever.
So it’s ‘rent a pussy’ for me from now on.
Ride em hard and put em up wet. There’s more fillies in the barn.
Next! Lol.
Hope that doesn’t sound mean. I ain’t no chauvinist. Just a pissed off good ole boy red neck done been taken advantage of for the last time if I can help it.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:00 PM   #18
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cowboyup. It happens to the best of us believe me I k ow the feeling all to well of being taken advantage of and not appreciated! It sucks and it hurts and there’s not much one can say to make it better but time heals all things the only thing you can do is take it as a lesson learned a very good lesson.. I’ve had to bump my head way more than a few times before I did not return to the same situation with expectations of different results and when they were not different I could not blame anyone but myself! What goes around comes around though I’m a firm believer on that so the ones who wrong do people eventually get what’s coming to them in its own time and those who bless people we’ll be blessed back when the time is right and it’s normally when you least expect definitely not when you want it
Old 01-22-2019, 09:33 PM   #19
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Well I am satisfied with the way things have turned out. I have the Ponderosa and she is gone renting an apartment. Karma I guess. Lol.
I just don’t know why ‘wives’ get so damn cold over time? And I tried! Special lil weekend trips, surprise gifts and new vehicles to drive. What else could she want. Then tell me she doesn’t feel good at bed time? For a fucking month? And over spent on who knows what?
Ats jus more than a man can stomach. I’m sorry.
I ain’t what used to be but chit, I ain’t bad!!! Just lost ma hair is all. Lol.
Oh well. She’s gone and I just rent pussy from time to time. Suits me. And it’s a helloflot less frustrating. Only have to deal with her once a month now. And that is via US mail! Lol
Old 01-22-2019, 10:06 PM   #20
Hubble69
Registered Member

I will say I have to completely agree with both Cowboyup and lehalea on this subject. Sometimes people will do whatever it takes to get what they want with no regard of what it will do to someone. The sad thing is, it’s generally someone that you know very well. And a lot of times, like Cowboy said, it’s an ex. Whether it’s an ex wife, girlfriend or an ex husband or boyfriend or just whoever. They know how to pull your strings better than anyone, especially when you were with them for many years. In my case, I was taken for a really, really expensive ride, and not the kind of ride I would enjoy. LOL!! I have to laugh about it now. She just knew how to turn on the tears and basically play me. I guess I had a major Brain Fart and completely forgot why we were no longer together. But i have to take as a very hard lesson learned. Yes, I was beyond angry at the time but I had to let it go so I could be happy and enjoy life. I always remembered something I read, “For those who anger you, control you.” I completely understand people get knocked down sometimes and I’m all about helping someone if I can. That’s just who I am. Just be honest about the situation.
Hubble69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:14 AM   #21
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Since my last post was brief I will add there is a huge difference in helping out a friend and being a target of a con.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:29 AM   #22
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
Since my last post was brief I will add there is a huge difference in helping out a friend and being a target of a con.
Exactly!!!! Big Difference, you said it all right there!
Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #23
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cowboy I learned along time ago if it Flys Floats or Fucks it's cheaper to rent it
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #24
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Yeah. A wise man said that a long time ago. I buy into at least 2/3 of that statement. Jus sayin.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:59 PM   #25
Blair B
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454829
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree however... remember when you gift something to someone that’s what it is. Now if someone helps you.... then blows you off for 6 months then all of a sudden thinks they own your time... or better then that try to pass it to someone else as credit... nope 👎
Blair B is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:08 AM   #26
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

For the record that last post is directed at me and I’ll take the hit. I’m not going into the details of what it was or wasn’t nor what our relationship was in open forum. It was a financial dispute that we can not resolve. As far as the power play there was none.. I was mad. Friends asked it turned to gossip and it got back to you through PM. I sincerely apologize that this incident changed our friendship. As I believe it was a lot of miscommunication and interference. I also apologize that I tried to credit the time to a mutual friend. I agree I let things go 6weeks to long but it was honestly out of my control by sickness. I was only seeking a resolution. I seemed to have hurt your feelings with that course thoughtless request. My apologies again. In case you haven’t noticed I also backed ETGs review of you supporting your cause since there were questions concerning the other 2 reviews. I have nothing more to add.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:58 AM   #27
Blair B
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454829
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Need help but staying on top notch hotels!’����♀️����♀️����♀️
Blair B is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:44 PM   #28
10inDiesel
Registered Member