Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Encounters - Strip Club - Las Vegas
Encounters - Strip Club - Las Vegas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2018, 02:42 AM   #1
johnnyglaze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default stripclub recommendations?

will be going to vegas soon, and was looking for a little insight.

club with best looking girls?
club with highest mileage/private area where it could happen without security at the door?

club with best bang for buck? any reasonable drink prices, or specials on dances?

thanks guys
johnnyglaze is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

https://toplessvegasonline.com/

Note that the site has a preference for the clubs that advertise there but it's still great info.

Best looking girls: I'm picking Spearmint Rhino but others may says Sapphires. Both clubs have lots of dancers (easily 100+, I think Sapphires claims 400+ at times). CH3 and Hustler Club are good sized clubs that may be worth a visit. Palomino is a fair distance away from the strip but they're the only club that has a full bar and nude dancing, and they have some lookers. For no booze nude clubs, Little Darlings is hard to beat.

Extras in a Vegas strip club? Unless you're willing to drop a shit ton of cash, I wouldn't bother. Most dancers do not have to do extras to make a ton of money in Vegas. How is your meager offer of tips compare to what she makes during a large convention week? Why would she want to get kicked out of the club for getting caught doing extras? Vegas is fucking expensive and if you aren't willing to part with a large amount of cash to have the fun you seek, save it and keep it in your pocket.

Cheetah's has $10 lap dances and drink specials 7am-7pm. Talk of the Town is an interesting spot. There's early evening happy hours at some places (I recall Hustler Club and Treasures). Deja Vu Showgirls has some drink specials ($2 Tuesday is probably the best drink special in any Vegas strip club where beers start at $6 if not more at most places and I remember paying $17 for a well vodka tonic at Sapphires some years back). Not sure if the lunch specials are just during the week or on specific days but you should look into that (my fav Spearmint Rhino has a decent one).
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:10 PM   #3
bear557
Valued Poster

Quality infirmation thsnk you very much!!
bear557 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #4
DeezAyre
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

One of the most private vips will be at Palomino. Closed door to a private room with a sofa or bed. Can also get that at Sapphire but those are super pricy
DeezAyre is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #5
epnav44
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Strip clubs in Vegas are great for Eye candy, but thats about it.. they will milk you for as much as they can get without giving up anything.... And girls are super fake.. will not waste a second on you if you don't get a dance immediately; girls are actually usually pretty rude if you don't give them cash immediately.

Best word I can describe is awkward.... (Totally don't like Vegas Strip club atmosphere.)...

but.. if you want to see the best looking girls go to Rhino or Sapphires.. Palomino is lower key and has some hotties and has full nude with liquor....
epnav44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #6
iso_women
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I second quzi’s post...I have been hobbying in Vegas well over a decade. I started out trying a club but learned very early that in a town where people have money I can barely imagine that dancers can ask for a lot and get it. Strip clubs are very expensive for extras. Why go through that hassle and expense for a girl that will rush through an experience when you can have a FS provider alone in your room for far less?
iso_women is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women