Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2019, 07:53 PM   #1
Dallaslayne023
Registered Member

Default domination/farting dilemma

I love two things: being controlled by a dom and facesitting/assworship. Although to really get the suffering aspect from being a sub, I've found face farting to be the true/worst form of suffering. Forcing me to smell it while you're smothering me is a huge turn on. This fetish came on to me last year out of the blue and I kinda hate that I like this. But who knows it could be hilarious. I usually don't mention it but are there any ladies that would do this kind of thing? Anyone else into this?
Dallaslayne023 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
khloechanel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 444195
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know I’ll assist you in this department!
khloechanel is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:00 PM   #3
Dallaslayne023
Registered Member

What!? My heart literally skipped a beat. You are truly a gem.
Dallaslayne023 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:36 AM   #4
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

In 1996 at the orlando arena in florida i stopped a OZZY concert mid song from the mosh pit with a 25 second fart .

The music stopped the lights went out and about a 20 foot clear circle developed around me and OZZY says over the microphone -Who is this Crazy fuck that can part the red sea ?
Trying to steal my thunder ? Want to get on stage with me ? Whats your Name ?

As i made a Bee Line for the side of the arena i yelled out -Brussels - Brussels Sprouts !!!

Ozzy Says -What the fuck did he say his name is ? Fucking Brussels ? Brussels Sprouts ? Who the Fuck names there Kid Brussels Sprouts ?

Just as my ass made it to the toliet seat i hear the riff from the song IRON MAN start .

i spent the rest of the concert on the shitter as i had at a full bag of frozen brussel sprouts about 10 hours earlier and had drank a 12 pack at that point ,.

Becarful what you desire the arena was sold out and water cannons were being used to cool people off in the mosh pit when i let the fart and it stopped the WHOLE SHOW .

There was even a small side note artical in the orlando news paper in the right up of the concert .
Type O Negative was the opening act and i heckled the fuck out of the lead singer from front row right beside the reporter from the news paper that the rest of the show the reporter keep a eye on my crazy ass ..

Strange but true !!!!!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:06 PM   #5
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Wow
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #6
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Sorry for the bad spelling in the post above .

Was going down the road in a lifted 4x4 it's kinda bouncy.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:03 AM   #7
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What Bad Smelling?
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:16 AM   #8
normalguy21
Valued Poster

I scanned the ticket and it is my current avatar from the 1996 OZZY Concert that got interupted by a BRUTAL GUST from my ass.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:59 AM   #9
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaslayne023 View Post
I love two things: being controlled by a dom and facesitting/assworship. Although to really get the suffering aspect from being a sub, I've found face farting to be the true/worst form of suffering. Forcing me to smell it while you're smothering me is a huge turn on. This fetish came on to me last year out of the blue and I kinda hate that I like this. But who knows it could be hilarious. I usually don't mention it but are there any ladies that would do this kind of thing? Anyone else into this?
This cracked me up. Thank you.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 07:16 AM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
In 1996 at the orlando arena in florida i stopped a OZZY concert mid song from the mosh pit with a 25 second fart .

The music stopped the lights went out and about a 20 foot clear circle developed around me and OZZY says over the microphone -Who is this Crazy fuck that can part the red sea ?
Trying to steal my thunder ? Want to get on stage with me ? Whats your Name ?

As i made a Bee Line for the side of the arena i yelled out -Brussels - Brussels Sprouts !!!

Ozzy Says -What the fuck did he say his name is ? Fucking Brussels ? Brussels Sprouts ? Who the Fuck names there Kid Brussels Sprouts ?

Just as my ass made it to the toliet seat i hear the riff from the song IRON MAN start .

i spent the rest of the concert on the shitter as i had at a full bag of frozen brussel sprouts about 10 hours earlier and had drank a 12 pack at that point ,.

Becarful what you desire the arena was sold out and water cannons were being used to cool people off in the mosh pit when i let the fart and it stopped the WHOLE SHOW .

There was even a small side note artical in the orlando news paper in the right up of the concert .
Type O Negative was the opening act and i heckled the fuck out of the lead singer from front row right beside the reporter from the news paper that the rest of the show the reporter keep a eye on my crazy ass ..

Strange but true !!!!!
Nornalguy I love you !!!! Your story CRACKED ME UP!!!! YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HANDLE~ THAT DOESNT FIT YOU.... MY LOVE !!! I SAY that with ALL LOVE AND RESPECT !!!!

GREAT STORY !!!!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:41 PM   #11
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Nornalguy I love you !!!! Your story CRACKED ME UP!!!! YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HANDLE~ THAT DOESNT FIT YOU.... MY LOVE !!! I SAY that with ALL LOVE AND RESPECT !!!!

GREAT STORY !!!!

I changed my screen name a little while ago

I used to go by -SLICKAHHUGHS-

Names Eh

but thank you for loving me and i know i should change it but think of the real world my friends last name before he died was little and he was a giant 6foot 7 340 pounds .

another named tiny 6 foot 10 at least 400 pounds

All i needed was alanis Morissette smoking a cig

http://www.songlyrics.com/alanis-mor...ironic-lyrics/

Kinda like 35 lima running counter intel on cave men in the sand box ,how do you counter intel when there was no intelligence in your adversary to begin with .
Makes for long challenging days thinking maybe just maybe one day a light bulb might come on in the _---_--!!1! ass wipes heads but ---Eh -There still dreaming of virgins ...are the women with breath of a THOUSND YACK"S !!!
Old 01-11-2019, 04:55 AM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How does one fart on command?
Eat Taco Bell and pray it's just a fart????
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:40 AM   #13
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Or Waffle House

lmbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
How does one fart on command?
Eat Taco Bell and pray it's just a fart????
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:16 AM   #14
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I know an Eccie provider in the Lafayette, La. area that likes to fart in guys faces. I have seen her Twitter posts about it.
I have also been with her, but not the fart part.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women