Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #151
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'll always miss the old Indy's, I made a lot of good friends there.

The ladies will go wherever they can get the most attention, some have come here but more have already been here for a while.
They just read and research. Sometimes placing an update of their plans, sometimes not.

The overall " Bro's vs hoes" mentality that pervades this site is a huge turnoff for a number of ladies though.

Oh, and ASPD most certainly had a place for ladies to put up pictures. I had quite a few up back when I first joined it.

As for limiting ladies to update their plans once a week, IMHO it's actually a good thing.
It does eliminate the desperate three times a day ads.. AND
If a girl can't plan out a week in advance she's not doing it right.
Sexymaids middle paragraph has to be true. I think Indy’s site going down is an opportunity here for us guys to think about the bros va hoes issue. Agree it shouldn’t be complete bs reviews like Indy’s but we’re all here for pussy! Let’s get more to join!
Old 02-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #152
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I'm sure no one is losing sleep over your decision sugar britches. The beauty of the hobby is that there's an ass for every seat. There are multiple sites going up and down every day. Girls in and out or dead every day. Guys lined up or exiting every day. It's all just a drop of water in the ocean.
And he's exercising his right to not see her. Don't blame him. Somebody who thinks they're such a hot thing is a turn off. Why do you feel the need to question his judgement?
Another reason to put the work in on SA. Less bullshit and attitudes there.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:21 PM   #153
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
The overall " Bro's vs hoes" mentality that pervades this site is a huge turnoff for a number of ladies though.
Just what is the Bro's vs hoes mentality? How does it differ than the old Indys Hoes vs Bros mentality?

Fact is Indys was provider centric. From the bullshit reviews, the piling on whenever anyone dared criticize a provider, to some holier than though attitudes among some providers, Indys was very provider biased. There was a lot of ass kissing from guys in threads over there

ECCIE is client centric. More honest reviews. Guys don't get piled on by providers if criticized in a review because providers can't read or post in reviews. Doesn't mean other guys won't call out BS reviews, we do because we value the honest, real reviews. Guys here are more straightforward and most are not into the ass kissing Indys mentality. Does not mean they dislike providers and does not make them bad guys, just a different more honest mindset. Shoot Jinny, you have been here for years and I think everyone gets along with you.

When it comes down to it I think if you ask most guys, they want two things out of a board like this. Real reviews / hofo and ads from providers.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:38 PM   #154
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I'll always miss the old Indy's, I made a lot of good friends there.

The ladies will go wherever they can get the most attention, some have come here but more have already been here for a while.
They just read and research. Sometimes placing an update of their plans, sometimes not.

Oh, and ASPD most certainly had a place for ladies to put up pictures. I had quite a few up back when I first joined it.

As for limiting ladies to update their plans once a week, IMHO it's actually a good thing.
It does eliminate the desperate three times a day ads.. AND
If a girl can't plan out a week in advance she's not doing it right.
I was on ASPD for years, for the life of me I don’t remember any galleries or pics to speak of. I could be wrong. That was like a leferime ago.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:46 PM   #155
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Just what is the Bro's vs hoes mentality? How does it differ than the old Indys Hoes vs Bros mentality?

Fact is Indys was provider centric. From the bullshit reviews, the piling on whenever anyone dared criticize a provider, to some holier than though attitudes among some providers, Indys was very provider biased. There was a lot of ass kissing from guys in threads over there

ECCIE is client centric. More honest reviews. Guys don't get piled on by providers if criticized in a review because providers can't read or post in reviews. Doesn't mean other guys won't call out BS reviews, we do because we value the honest, real reviews. Guys here are more straightforward and most are not into the ass kissing Indys mentality. Does not make them bad guys, just a different more honest mindset

When it comes down to it I think if you ask most guys, they want two things out of a board like this. Real reviews / hofo and ads from providers.
Indy’s clearly catered to the ladies in the beginning. Probably not a bad strategy. But it devolved into a clicky, ass kissing place. The vouche system promoted division. Which caused people to get frustrated and leave. ASPD, and ECCIE promoted the hobby in general for guys. From SW, Strip Clubs, AMPs, Craigs List, BP, SA and Indy’s girls. It was all here. Unvarnished. The Owners/Management didn’t play favorites, everybody got treated the same. Not the vindictive bullshit on Indy’s. Indy’s promoted Indy’s providers. No competition. And Therein their demise.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:49 AM   #156
smokinjoe098
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Does anyone have a link to the new sight
Old 02-10-2019, 07:52 AM   #157
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinjoe098 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the new sight
reckon indys.ch? old one aint redirectin.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #158
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Sexymaids middle paragraph has to be true. I think Indy’s site going down is an opportunity here for us guys to think about the bros va hoes issue. Agree it shouldn’t be complete bs reviews like Indy’s but we’re all here for pussy! Let’s get more to join!
truth. aint big into eccie bullshit. travel so i use it. prefer other sites. see at least a girl a week. most aint from here. some are on here too tho. rarely use it to contact em. aint likin new indy yet. learnin it. prefer old one. twitter is fav now. stg is ok. aint into hood rats tho. yall seem to prefer that here. cheaper aint better.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:03 AM   #159
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
No one is perfect. How do you know it's not like having a prayer, strength, sober, strong, beautiful... Inked on? Pretty bold to assume it's vanity. I have a friend that has "BEAUTIFUL" inked across her chest for inner peace. She wants tons of plastic surgery and was a cutter. When she's depressed she looks at it and says "I am beautiful! I will be okay!". It's the furthest thing from vanity that I can think of. Don't jump to conclusions.
Thanks Lexxxy! Yeah guys it’s simply a reminder that I don’t need enhancements to Feel sexy and proud of myself. What I was born with and work hard to maintain is natural beauty. Don’t get it twisted

Ladies who have enhancements that is perfectly fine too! You look amazing and I support your choices. To each her own
Old 02-10-2019, 11:47 AM   #160
justsnoopin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

the new TOS looks and feels like shit
Old 02-10-2019, 03:11 PM   #161
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m the last person to be holier than thou in my ads . This is hilarious. Firstly, I rarely advertise and when I do it’s because I’m already booked and I’m letting potentials know to get in touch with advance notice.

I haven’t even placed an actual ad since early October 2018.

Booked solid through end of March

Thanks guys
Old 02-10-2019, 03:26 PM   #162
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I was on ASPD for years, for the life of me I don’t remember any galleries or pics to speak of. I could be wrong. That was like a leferime ago.
That’s because it didn’t.
Facts are a thing. And then memories are another
Old 02-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #163
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Train Wreck

This thread has strayed so far from the original topic, there is absolutely no hope in salvaging it.

Thread closed. dj8
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women