Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35271
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Please Stop With the Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Las Vegas Shooting
Steve Sheldon Posted: Oct 05, 2017 11:00 AM

Too many rumors are swirling around regarding the tragedy in Vegas from Sunday night. Let me start by dispelling with some of the questions floating around on the internet:

1. How did he get that many weapons into his room without being noticed?

A: With a luggage cart and ten suitcases over 3 days.

2. How did he fire off that many rounds without training?

A: A monkey can pull a trigger; and, who says he didn't have practice? [DISAGREE: If one looks at the Youtube videos on this subject, one can see that a monkey CANNOT sustain rapid-firing 100 rounds with a bump fire stock without practice. It requires practice.]

3. How was he able to kill that many people in such a short time?

A: He had 11 minutes firing on near full-auto (using a bump fire device) into a crowd of people that had no idea where the fire was coming from.

4. Why did he have so many weapons?

A: First, he was a psychopath. Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said it best, "No Ma'am, I can't get into the mind of a psychopath at this point."

Second, he probably thought he would be there for an extended period of time and perhaps thought he would heat up one or more guns. Maybe he wasn't good at changing magazines? Again, first answer is always a fit. Seriously, how can we apply reason to a psychopath?

5. How did he get his hands on fully automatic firearms?

A: Investigation has determined that he had bump fire or slide fire devices on 12 of his firearms, which make them sound like a full-auto and operate much like a full-auto. They are approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and are easily available (until now).

6. How was he able to remove a window with 800 pounds of hurricane glass without training? (I know, seriously, this was a question.)

A: With a hammer.

7. How did he get up 32 floors with 400 pounds of equipment?

A: With an elevator and luggage cart.

8. What about the sounds of gunfire coming from other directions?

A: It was an echo.

9. How does one man come to own $100K worth of weapons without being noticed?

A: He was rich. As far as what we know right now, all guns were purchased legally over a period of time from multiple vendors. Every dealer and serious collector at a gun show has that many or more, and they are not psychopathic mass murderer candidates.

10: How is it possible that he killed/injured so many in such a short time...without training?

A: He was able to fire uninhibited an unreported number of rounds into a massive crowd, where he couldn't miss hitting something. When we know more, it is likely that many of the injuries were not from gunfire but from the panic that ensued. However, considering the rate of fire and the mass of the crowd, it wouldn't be the least bit unreasonable to think that 50-70% of the bullets hit something.

11. What gun laws could have prevented this?

A: None. He had no criminal background.

12. What about laws preventing mentally ill people from getting firearms?

A: How does one accurately measure another's current mental stability or future propensity to become a psychopath among the group of every potential firearm purchaser?

13. What about the unidentified and unverified woman who told the crowd that a lot of people were going to die?

Possible answers: 1. It is made up nonsense. 2. She was drunk.

14. What about the shots coming from other floors?

A. Echoes, reflections of other things, strobe lights, reflections of the shooter across multiple reflective surfaces (Las Vegas is mostly glass)...

Response questions: Where in these locations was glass broken? Where in these locations were reports of gunfire from adjacent rooms? (That's how the shooter was quickly located.) How did these mysterious shooters so quickly police up all their brass and keep the fire alarms from going off with all the smoke?

15. How did the shooter manage to record a video of himself?

A. Ummmmm, I don't know, a tripod?

Finally, some questions for the conspiracy theorists.

How do hundreds of law enforcement officers secretly conspire to cover up evidence in one of the nation's worst modern massacres? What would be their motivation? Would conspiracy advocates be satisfied when they see video evidence of the shooter by himself committing the act and ending it by putting a gun in his mouth?

I could go on, but you get the picture. Please folks, stop with the conspiracy insanity and let the investigators do their jobs. Seriously, just stop.

(Town Hall)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
For years, my generation could not come to grips with the fact that one insignifant piece of human shit like Lee Harvey Oswald could take down a President of the United States. There had to me more to it.

Years from now, this generation will still never come to grips with the fact that one man, for reasons only he knew in his warped mind, could stick multiple weapons out the widow of a hotel room and with no discrimination kill and maime multitudes of innocent people.

We Americans seem to want things to be tidy and simple. We can not tolerate 'I do not know'.

If it winds up being something more than a 140 tweeter account characters , we are lost.

That is why we are assigning 'Evil" to acts we can not understand.

Those Muslims are evil. Those terrorist are evil. Those NFL players are unpatriotic.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #18
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
WTF are you talking about? The only one jumping to conclusions is you. Dilbert just posted a link, period. Food for thought. Nobody here is jumping to conclusions. My guess there's more to this than police are letting on.
That's what airhead morons do
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Attachment 697625

Somebody at the concert lol.

Notice that the windows are broken where the guy shot from. Now did the guy on the 4th floor have phaser or laser rifle? Or maybe the msm is hiding the broken glass?
This link indicates more than one shooter and possibly one of the shooters was shooting from the fourth floor.
https://youtu.be/YZ6EaATQ3tI

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:05 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
BTW, what was the reason given why they weren't telling the public "everything" LL?
#1: "They" don't KNOW everything.
#2: "They" are protecting sources so the media doesn't hound them.
#3: "They" withhold details so they can verify "tips" as legit.
#4: "They" are still looking for people. Don't want them to run.
#5: "They" don't want the public to know tipsters and sources.
#6: "They" are verifying the information they already "know"!
#7: "They" are respecting victims and their families.
#8: None of the public's business.
#9: The media distorts and lies about what they disclose.
#10: To better assure a successful prosecution of other parties.
#11: Some people don't want their names/business in public.

Oh, yea ...

#12: The general public (including media hounds) think they want "ALL THE DETAILS," and the general public doesn't know it, but they really don't want to KNOW! (There are some things that take a while to get out of the mind ... or as is sometimes said ... "can't be UNseen" ... the images are not like one sees on "Law and Order"!!) PROTECTING THE PUBLIC FROM THEMSELVES.

Gnad ... was that helpful? BTW ..

I'm with you on the weapons! He probably had 5x's the hands on experience than the average CHL "Cowboy" swaggering around the Malls "ready" to "draw down."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:54 PM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We Americans seem to want things to be tidy and simple. We can not tolerate 'I do not know'.
Woww. me and WTF agree on this.. IMO THIS is all that needs to be said. WE want there to be a reason. We WANT things to be tidied up quickly. WE want there to be a motive.. Cause as a society we don't want to acknowledge that there might be things people just CAN'T understand..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
WE want there to be a motive.. Cause as a society we don't want to acknowledge that there might be things people just CAN'T understand..
Those "We" watch too many "Law and Order" shows!

I suspect, since Nevada is a "Model Penal Code" state, that there is no legal requirement to prove the "motive" as an element of the crime of murder.

The simplistic "motive" is: He wanted them to suffer.

Some didn't. Hopefully the rest of the 58 didn't suffer long.

The rest and the friends and family left behind will for a very long time and there will be psychological problems.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The simplistic "motive" is: He wanted them to suffer.

You have no idea of his motive.

And you like the rest of us may never know.

Give LE time , maybe they will find something.

We haven't figured out why Lee Harvey did wtf he did, this may be the case here too.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:38 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no idea of his motive.
In the context of what I posted do you have a "clue" as to the function/purpose/motive of putting quotation marks around the word "motive" ... ? Here. I'll respond for you. "Fuck No!"

You need to spend less time ASSigning meaning to what others "mean" by their posting and more time educating yourself so you can do some intelligent critical thinking. It's never too late, you know?

The point of my post: Regardless of his "agenda" or "purpose" the SIMPLISTIC perspective is he intended to make people suffer and he selected an event at which he could inflict the most suffering in the least amount of time with a crowd of people.

Do you want to argue with that? Because I posted it? Or because you "believe" he was "doing something else" other than spraying a bunch of people with rifle fire?

Please go find something to do about which you have some knowledge! The search might be beneficial. It clearly has little, if anything, to do with all things criminal in nature and/or the legal consequences of criminal behavior.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:36 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The point of my post: Regardless of his "agenda" or "purpose" the SIMPLISTIC perspective is he intended to make people suffer and he selected an event at which he could inflict the most suffering in the least amount of time with a crowd of people.

Do you want to argue with that? Because I posted it? Or because you "believe" he was "doing something else" other than spraying a bunch of people with rifle fire?

You may need to research motive and consequence .

You are describing the consequence of his actions, not his motive

We still do not know his motive.

So while he was spraying a bunch of people with rifle fire, we (that includes you) do not know his motive as of yet. You know the consequence of his action.

As a self proclaimed legal scholar , you should know the difference between the two.

consequences (plural noun)
  1. a result or effect of an action or condition:
motive
  1. a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious:
    "a motive for his murder"
Quote:
The simplistic "motive" is: He wanted them to suffer. .
Quote:
In the context of what I posted do you have a "clue" as to the function/purpose/motive of putting quotation marks around the word "motive" ... ? Here. I'll respond for you. "Fuck No!".
How about this...''Fuck No, I do not know your motive for your quotation marks.'' I do know that what ever the reason , you do not know simplistic ''motive'' of the shooter as you stated. If you some how have figured it out , please contact LE with your breaking news revelation.

It appears , in your rush to be the only one to know his motive, you have confused motive with consequence.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:53 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

http://www.msfanpage.link/vegas-surv...-heard-attack/

LV witness says there was shooter on the ground.

“How could a bullet be coming from our right, which was on our west, we’re facing direct south, the bullet would have to come straight up and make a 90 degree turn and go into her stomach?” the eye witness wondered.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:01 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

“How could a bullet be coming from our right, which was on our west, we’re facing direct south, the bullet would have to come straight up and make a 90 degree turn and go into her stomach?” the eye witness wondered.
How does a witness asking a question mean the "witness" knew there was a "shooter on the ground"? Were there shell casings "on the ground" or does the witness believe the "shooter on the ground" meticulously "cleaned up" all his/her brass discharged from his/her shooting using the same weapon (same rifling) as was being used on the 32 floor of the building?

Sounds like "WTF On Weapons Forensics"!

"Bullets" can make "90 degree turns"!
Old 10-08-2017, 05:12 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You may need to research motive and consequence .
Not really. You are a perfect example of the dire consequences of not having a motive to create acceptable life forms.

But your lameass speculation on all things criminal are the source of legends in your own mind, and the only way you can "intellectually" refute what I said as to his "motive" for spraying bullets down on 22,000+ people is to "assume" it was an accident, if you disagree it was to make people "suffer" ... whether he actually hit them or scared the shit out of them.

Of course, you along with 100's of media "experts" on "motive," might have to explain WHAT THE FUCK difference does it make what is "motive" was. It's almost as useless as the debate over whether he had 20 weapons or 40 or what kind of weapons he had. Tell that to the folks lying in beds with holes in them and their families. Or in your case go talk to the corpses and their families about it.

But if I said the Sun was going to rise in the East you'd start a dumbass argument about it.

What's your "motive" for lying about me in your signature line?

What was your motive when you accused me of being LE?

And more importantly ... where is your "proof" to the truth of any of the shit you've lied about regarding me?

Quote:
Nevada law on MURDER:

NRS 200.010  “Murder” defined.  Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being:

1.  With malice aforethought, either express or implied; ....

The unlawful killing may be effected by any of the various means by which death may be occasioned.

[1911 C&P § 119; RL § 6384; NCL § 10066]—(NRS A 1983, 512; 1985, 1598; 1989, 589; 2005, 1059)

NRS 200.020  Malice: Express and implied defined.

1.  Express malice is that deliberate intention unlawfully to take away the life of a fellow creature, which is manifested by external circumstances capable of proof.

2.  Malice shall be implied when no considerable provocation appears, or when all the circumstances of the killing show an abandoned and malignant heart.
Go waste the rest of your life whining about "motive" with your cut and pastes about "motive" and "consequences" .... along with the apparently 90% of the lameass, ignorant media pundits.

And while you're at it .. .make sure you "imply" shit in the law that isn't there ....

like you did in the Zimmerman-Martin prediction you made!
Old 10-08-2017, 05:45 AM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
How does a witness asking a question mean the "witness" knew there was a "shooter on the ground"? Were there shell casings "on the ground" or does the witness believe the "shooter on the ground" meticulously "cleaned up" all his/her brass discharged from his/her shooting using the same weapon (same rifling) as was being used on the 32 floor of the building?

Sounds like "WTF On Weapons Forensics"!

"Bullets" can make "90 degree turns"!
ricochet?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:46 AM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...nt-want-talk-a

16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That Mainstream Media Doesn't Want To Talk About

[1]
by Tyler Durden [1]
Oct 5, 2017 8:15 AM

Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog, [4]
The public is not being told the truth about what really went down in Las Vegas.
[5]
As you will see below, the evidence is mounting that there were multiple shooters and that this was an operation that was planned well in advance. But according to the mainstream media, a 64-year-old retired accountant with a flabby physique that had no military training whatsoever and that wasn’t very experienced with guns was able to pull the whole thing off What "whole thing"? Getting the guns to his room? Breaking the window? Pulling the trigger(s) a bunch of times? You're amazed he could do all this but you accept multiple agencies with hundreds of employees and thousands of witness could cover up "what really happened"?
Get real. This is one of those times motive is important.

The shooter? He's dead.

Why would the government try to cover up what happened? Why would NV LE let the feds conduct an operation with all these deaths and casualties in the crown jewel and main economic hub of their state? Because the shooter was an undercover FBI agent on a one man sting? Get real.
Go down the, feds forced this, road if you dare. If true, that means we are truley in the shitter. And guess who put us there? If the feds are covering up, you know where the bill-a-buck stops. You better hope it's just a crazy guy, who happens to be white.
all by himself. We are being told that Paddock was a “lone wolf” that didn’t have any ties to terror groups [6], and since he is now dead nobody is ever going to be able to interrogate him.

But the American people definitely deserve some answers about what took place, and that means that all of us should keep digging.

The following are 16 unanswered questions about the Las Vegas shooting that the mainstream media does not want to talk about…

#1 Photos of Stephen hotel room have been leaked, and one of those photos appears to show a suicide note [7]. Why hasn’t the public been told what is in that note?
Does the "suicide" note say suicide note on it? Why does he think there was a note?
#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver reportedly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window [8]. A video from another angle [9] and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian [10] also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video [11] should definitely do it.
It's easy to tell since the windows don't open. The gunman broke his out with a hammer.
#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor” [12], and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?
Maybe because while it was going down they were covering all the bases? Any other firing point would have had brass all over the place.
#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible [13] for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used. So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?
Because it's not a fact.
The shooter fired for @10 minutes. And 20 to 30% of the wounded weren't shot.

#5 How in the world did Paddock get 42 guns [14] and “several thousand rounds of ammo” into his hotel room without anyone noticing?

In suitcases. It's a hotel.
#6 How did someone with “no military background” [15] and that wasn’t a “gun guy at all” operate such advanced weapons? Because what we are being told by the mainstream media just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I really like how Natural News [16] made this point…
Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.
Who the fuck is this guy? Talk about "gun illiterate". Ranging? There was a crowd, a sea of people, right below him. He wasn't trying to hit a specific person in a specific place on their body. Or maybe he was pissed at 1 person in the crowd and the rest of the casualties were cover. Yeah, right.
These "systems" weigh @10 Lbs with a full magazine. They come with detailed instructions how to fire and clean them. What a douche-bag.

#7 Why was one woman telling people in the crowd that they were all going to die [17] 45 minutes before the attack?

#8 Why did it take law enforcement authorities 72 minutes [18] to get into Stephen Paddock’s hotel room?
This guy and his questions are stupid. It took 12 minutes to find his room. Here is a link to the daily caller's article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...2-minutes.html

#9 Why did Paddock wire $100,000 [19] to the Philippines last week?

#10 Why was Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, in the Philippines when the attack took place? Did she know what was about to happen?

#11 Was Paddock on antidepressants like so many other mass killers in the past have been?

#12 Why was ISIS so eager [20] to take responsibility for this attack, and why was the FBI so quick to dismiss that connection [21]?

#13 Apparently Paddock had earned millions of dollars “through real estate deals” [22]. If he was so wealthy, why would he all of a sudden snap like that?

#14 Why did he move so frequently? It is being reported that Paddock had 27 different residences during his adult life.

#15 Why were nearly all of the exits out of the concert venue Completely blocked?
Stampedes do that to exits. They don't take a crazy with a bunch of guns into consideration when the escape routes are planned.
Access has to be controlled because it cost money to attend.
completely blocked [23]?…
In essence, the concert trapped the people, preventing them from escaping, and denying them the ability to seek cover.If the concert trapped the people it was because the people blocked the exits trapping themselves. The people blocked the exits because they were running for their lives. They were running for their lives because they were being shot at. From there, sustained, full-auto gunfire is almost impossible to survive.

From Fox News, a caller named Russell Bleck, who survived the shooting, said live on air, “There were ten-foot walls blocking us in. We couldn’t escape. It was just a massacre. We had nowhere to go.”
#16 Why was a country music festival chosen as the target? Was the goal to kill as many Trump supporters and other conservatives as possible? And is there evidence that Stephen Paddock was connected Not many crowds that large exposed to unsecured (unsecured relatively to other venues.)vantage points that close to the crowd..to Antifa [6] in any way?

At first I thought that this was a fairly straightforward story too, but the more I have dug into it the more complex things have become.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Stephen Paddock definitely did not act alone. That means that the others involved in the shooting are still out there, and they must be brought to justice. Let us never forget what these extremely wicked individuals did to innocent civilians such as 27-year-old Tina Frost [24]…
A 27-year-old woman has lost her right eye after a bullet ripped through her face during the Las Vegas concert massacre.

Tina Frost remains in a coma in hospital after undergoing surgery to remove the bullet that became lodged in her eye when a gunman opened fire on the crowd of country music fans on Sunday night.

Frost, who is originally from Maryland but moved to California several years ago, is expected to remain in the coma for a week.
Whoever did this is going to pay greatly. Yes, I do believe that Stephen Paddock was involved. But he did not act alone, and the mainstream media is doing the public a great disservice by ignoring all of the evidence that this was not just a “lone wolf” operation.
Michael Snyder [25] is a Republican candidate for Congress in Idaho’s First Congressional District, and you can learn how you can get involved in the campaign on his official website [26]. His new book entitled “Living A Life That Really Matters” [27] is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com [27].
Did you even read the questions in the article before you posted it? You didn't know which questions were stupid/bullshit? Or which ones were answered correctly (somewhere other than where y'all get information)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This link indicates more than one shooter and possibly one of the shooters was shooting from the fourth floor.
https://youtu.be/YZ6EaATQ3tI

Jim
What indicates that? He doesn't play any continuous audio. His audio recordings don't have any music sounds from a 22,000 person concert. They were in the process of playing when the gunfire started. It was supposedly pretty much continuous. The guy in the video repeatedly claimed these were full auto weapons. And how does 10 or 15 visits to that hotel make him an expert on room configuration? Notice how many times he reiterated that illegal weapons were used. No need to consider further control actions because they are already illegal.
Wrong. They're off the shelf with easily performed legal modifications.
The best is his claim the windows blow out all the time. I never hear about it on the news I read. Ever see that in your news?

Quote:

If there was a shooter on the ground, there would likely be multiple casualties in a line away from the shooter. There would be a bunch of brass on the ground. Trying to find all that brass in a stampeding crowd would be difficult.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women