Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47466
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2023, 06:58 AM   #16
nomad1000!
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I’m jealous! It’s on my bucket list but haven’t been able to get there. When I was in my 20’s, did go to Amsterdam which we enjoyed greatly. Hopefully one day I make it out there

Thanks for the vacation details
nomad1000! is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 07:24 AM   #17
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Long, long ago, a former employer was going to send me to Amsterdam for a conference. The arrangements had reached a point where they told me to start the process of applying for a passport and everything. I hadn't started hobbying at that point, but I was very aware of what was available there... Sadly, I couldn't ethically do it, and I backed out of the trip, but didn't say why. I had been interviewing for another job, and had a verbal offer that would have had me leaving my existing job a few weeks after I got back from the conference - I hadn't told them yet, I was waiting for the formal offer letter to arrive before I started the wheels turning on leaving, and I figured it would be a crappy thing to do, to put in my notice basically the day I got back. Every once in a while, I regret having a sudden attack of morality in that situation, 'cause I never got the chance to take a trip there again (at least, not on someone else's dime). I admit that I did spend a little time researching what the cost of services would be, figuring out what my per diem would have been, and wondering if I could maybe just survive on free snacks provided by the conference the whole time...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 08:28 AM   #18
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've been to Amsterdam. Its cool but you wont find the sheer number of hot, younger women available compared to Thailand. And everything is a lot more expensive. And I do mean a LOT more expensive. Hotels, food, drinks and entertainment is pricey in Amsterdam. You can hook up with a decent looking freelancer in Pattaya for a couple hours for 1000b which is about $29. You wont find anything like that in Amsterdam.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 08:35 AM   #19
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Long, long ago, a former employer was going to send me to Amsterdam for a conference. The arrangements had reached a point where they told me to start the process of applying for a passport and everything. I hadn't started hobbying at that point, but I was very aware of what was available there... Sadly, I couldn't ethically do it, and I backed out of the trip, but didn't say why. I had been interviewing for another job, and had a verbal offer that would have had me leaving my existing job a few weeks after I got back from the conference - I hadn't told them yet, I was waiting for the formal offer letter to arrive before I started the wheels turning on leaving, and I figured it would be a crappy thing to do, to put in my notice basically the day I got back. Every once in a while, I regret having a sudden attack of morality in that situation, 'cause I never got the chance to take a trip there again (at least, not on someone else's dime). I admit that I did spend a little time researching what the cost of services would be, figuring out what my per diem would have been, and wondering if I could maybe just survive on free snacks provided by the conference the whole time...
LF, I have been to Amsterdam 2 times as my company has offices there and i usually visit our offices in November during the Medica trade show since i go to that show in Duesseldorf only 3 hours from Amsterdam. Although Amsterdam is nice to visit, the red light district is basically overrated and a gimmick/tourist novelty. The rates the ladies charge is insanely high, and the services are nothing even close to GFE. They get you off and get you out. I never stayed in Amsterdam downtown so i had to take a train from the airport hotel or drive down from Veenendaal which is about an hour away so i had little to no options for good outcall options. I did find a thick girl to come to my hotel and bring a pretty good looking friend with her and we had some fun, but i had more interest in her friend than her. Overall based on my experiences there i would say you didnt miss much. I have had far better experiences in Toronto.
mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:54 AM   #20
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletman66 View Post
Although Amsterdam is nice to visit, the red light district is basically overrated and a gimmick/tourist novelty. The rates the ladies charge is insanely high, and the services are nothing even close to GFE. They get you off and get you out.
Pretty much my exact impression of Amsterdam.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:17 AM   #21
Beast814
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Sounds like an awesome trip. I’ve been looking at going there. Seems the cost of a round trip flight is more than you’d spend there in a week
Beast814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:19 AM   #22
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Definitely not a pain in the ass. There is a bus from Bangkok to Pattaya that depends every 20 minutes or so. Its a comfortable coach, takes a couple hours depending on traffic and its like 8 bucks. Pattaya to Phuket was an hour flight and cost $85.

In Pattaya most thing were easily walkable or you coud take a Baht open air bus for less than a buck pretty much anywhere. You can also rent a motorbike for about $10 a day.
Thanks for the info!
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:22 AM   #23
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I've been to Amsterdam. Its cool but you wont find the sheer number of hot, younger women available compared to Thailand. And everything is a lot more expensive. And I do mean a LOT more expensive. Hotels, food, drinks and entertainment is pricey in Amsterdam. You can hook up with a decent looking freelancer in Pattaya for a couple hours for 1000b which is about $29. You wont find anything like that in Amsterdam.
I've been all over Europe, and without a doubt, my favorite place for mongering is Prague. I could write a book. Top tier, model quality, young women available for about $100 an hour. MSOG included. Extras like anal, rimming, CIM and bare just $20-30 more, depending on the girl.

That said, I need to get to Thailand. You won't see many Asians in Prague lol.
Old 12-13-2023, 11:45 AM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Stig- you sir deserve the Recon Ho medal of freedom! I'm sure we are all appreciative of the report and details on the fun you had. I'd love to go there, and perhaps will try to use up some of my PTO to go there in the next year!

As said before- tip of the hat sir.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:57 AM   #25
bb1312
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Great story and sounds like a great trip. I had 2 solo trips to playa del Carmen that were pretty similar. Never thought to write about it here though.
bb1312 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 02:08 PM   #26
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Ladyboys generally congregate around areas where they have historically been.. Soi 6/1 is almost all ladyboys, the top end of pothole are ladyboy bars.

Some of them can pass for women, that's for sure, but once you can tell how to recognize them, then it's pretty easy to avoid/find them.

One bar, near Prime Burger on Buakhao had some bearded ladyboys.... I'd rather keep that memory purged tyvm

My only gripe with them (and the real ladies too) is that they can be very grabby. It's one thing if you are moseying down the street taking in the sights and someone tries to pull you in playfully, but another when you're walking with a purpose to get somewhere and someone who you just don't find attractive tries to pull you in. It's all good fun though.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:31 PM   #27
nomad1000!
Premium Access

I was in Prague about 10 years ago but didn’t truly explore the hobbying there, was there for a wedding/ vacation w S/O thou prob coulda snuck away for a bit
Old 12-14-2023, 06:48 AM   #28
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Nice trip Stig. Glad you got to experience that.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:42 AM   #29
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad1000! View Post
I was in Prague about 10 years ago but didn’t truly explore the hobbying there, was there for a wedding/ vacation w S/O thou prob coulda snuck away for a bit
Hit me up if you plan on going back. I've been there 4 times. My most recent visit was my best/favorite.
Old 12-15-2023, 06:38 AM   #30
nomad1000!
Premium Access

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women