Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160430
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #61
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yea, I thought you were too closed minded to get the point. Ok, no worries. I'm out. This just puts in a bad mood and I need to be in a fun sexy mood.

Good luck to you Dude. I mean that sincerely
Hahaha I'm closed minded? You still haven't shown me where you defended the rights of African Americans and want me to look at a YouTube guy who's views don't represent the vast majority of African American. I then offer you a way of getting a better understanding and I'm closed minded. Lady you speak on things that you know nothing about and try to condemn others. Yet you aren't speaking on other issues that need voices. I don't need your wishes. I do pray you start learning more about issues in the black community before speaking. And maybe not get your opinions from a guy on YouTube.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:59 PM   #62
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
But oh my turn, my turn. Hypocrisy... let me see.... Don't talk (sic) try talking about the n-word and how disgusting it is to use when you aren't talking about these killings or what the DOJ is now doing or the attempts to supresss (sic) the African American vote. You're fake.
You go, millsy! Speaking of fake, how did you manage to sneak back onto eccie after getting yourself banned??? Change your IP address?

You go, girl!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:04 PM   #63
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to say that the maps link is great. It looks like they used the same map over and over again depending on who is in favor at the moment. I'm never going to able to look at the map thing again without a chuckle! I'm sorta sorry gfe but now your avatar pic is just to funny to look at.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:40 PM   #64
m2m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Point is that map of Trump's "win" is misleading. Most of those red states are low population compared to blue states. Trump is a con a fraud. Doesn't have a freaking clue how government works. Note his request for Supreme Court to instate his original travel ban. You kidding me? High School government 101 tells you that's not how it works. And he's the President???
m2m is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:16 PM   #65
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK

But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah

Madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach?
Or would you turn the other cheek?

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love, the love, the love

It just ain't the same, old ways have changed
New days are strange, is the world insane?
If love and peace are so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong?

Nations droppin' bombs
Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones
With ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young
So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone

So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong
In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin' in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover

The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug
If you never know truth then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know)
Where's the love, y'all

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach?
Or would you turn the other cheek?

Father, Father, Father help us
Where is the love (Love)

Where is the love (The love)?

Where is the love, the love, the love?

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction

Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema

Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive 'til love is found
Now ask yourself

Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?

Father, Father, Father, help us
Where is the love?

Sing with me y'all:
One world, one world (We only got)
One world, one world (That's all we got)
One world, one world
And something's wrong with it (Yeah)
Something's wrong with it (Yeah)
Something's wrong with the wo-wo-world, yeah
We only got
(One world, one world)
That's all we got
(One world, one world)

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:39 AM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2m View Post
Point is that map of Trump's "win" is misleading. Most of those red states are low population compared to blue states. Trump is a con a fraud. Doesn't have a freaking clue how government works. Note his request for Supreme Court to instate his original travel ban. You kidding me? High School government 101 tells you that's not how it works. And he's the President???
The first travel ban was a joke, written by idiots. Blatantly unconstitutional. This EO was released on January 27th. ". . . his first travel ban barring citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States for 90 days and all refugees for 120 days."

If Trump had put together a team to look into the vetting processes on January 27th it would have been completed by now, since 120 days have passed. We wouldn't be wasting taxpayer money determining whether or not the travel ban was legal. I see no reason why the the 2 tasks -- establishing a travel ban and investigating our vetting processes -- could not have been done concurrently.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #67
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The first travel ban was a joke, written by idiots. Blatantly unconstitutional. This EO was released on January 27th. ". . . his first travel ban barring citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States for 90 days and all refugees for 120 days."

If Trump had put together a team to look into the vetting processes on January 27th it would have been completed by now, since 120 days have passed. We wouldn't be wasting taxpayer money determining whether or not the travel ban was legal. I see no reason why the the 2 tasks -- establishing a travel ban and investigating our vetting processes -- could not have been done concurrently.
120 days have past and what has this administration done? Also, ISIS was supposed to be eliminated (in first 30 days) by Trump's "secret plan." It's all rhetoric intended to fool gullible people into believing a charlatan. Trump is in this for his own benefit. He truly does not care about the average person. The only broad plan Trump cares about is to protect white America from the the rising number of black, Americans, hispanic Americans, asian Americans, muslim Americans or any OTHER 100% equal Americans. Because of this Trump will NEVER lose the support of certain white people. This is another reason why certain Republicans are slow to condemn Trump. Keeping Trump in power helps these mostly male, white privileged people stay in power.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #68
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

"Making America White Again" is Trump's "altruistic" endeavor.

But Trump will not let any of these other white people get in the way of goal #1: changing laws so that they financially benefit himself and his family at the expense of the middle class.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #69
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
The only broad plan Trump cares about is to protect white America from the the rising number of black Americans, hispanic Americans, asian Americans, muslim Americans or any OTHER 100% equal Americans.
Quote:
But Trump will not let any of these other white people get in the way of goal #1: changing laws so that they financially benefit himself and his family at the expense of the middle class.
Very revealing posts.

In the mind of a demagogue like crunchyass, everything is a zero-sum game and the goal is to incite one group against another. If a person cares about x-Americans, then it's not possible for that same person to also care about y-Americans. And anytime someone gets ahead financially, it necessarily comes at another person's expense.

What a sad, miserable, hateful and envious world crunchyass has chosen to inhabit. He long ago lost sight of the American dream or the ability to better himself and others in the process. Instead, he opted for the bitter, empty life of a lib-retarded demagogue, pitting us all against each other by preaching his bleak zero-sum nonsense.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:40 AM   #70
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Very revealing posts.

In the mind of a demagogue like crunchyass, everything is a zero-sum game and the goal is to incite one group against another. If a person cares about x-Americans, then it's not possible for that same person to also care about y-Americans. And anytime someone gets ahead financially, it necessarily comes at another person's expense.

What a sad, miserable, hateful and envious world crunchyass has chosen to inhabit. He long ago lost sight of the American dream or the ability to better himself and others in the process. Instead, he opted for the bitter, empty life of a lib-retarded demagogue, pitting us all against each other by preaching his bleak zero-sum nonsense.
Ah, come on Lusty. Don't take his victimhood away. It's all he and Kathy Griffen have left.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 02:16 PM   #71
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
If a person cares about x-Americans, then it's not possible for that same person to also care about y-Americans. And anytime someone gets ahead financially, it necessarily comes at another person's expense.

Lustyturd, the useless idiot, following Trump like a lost puppy, needing his master to make him feel safe. He falls for every Trump lie; can't even think for himself.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #72
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
That sounds scandalous, crunchyass! But let's try to reserve judgment until we see the transcript of the meeting, ok?

You do have a transcript, right? The one that came from Obama's wiretap of the Trump campaign?

Ooopsie! Did I just spill the beans? Did I just say Obama wiretapped the political opposition's campaign headquarters?

Oh, fuck! Silly me. Isn't that how Watergate started? We're not supposed to do those things, are we? I mean, wiretapping and surveillance of your opponent's campaign? Who would stoop so low? As an ex-President used to say "That's not who we are!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk... oh well, at least now we're looking at a REAL scandal!
lustyturd, the obedient Trump-humper, fell for it hook line and sinker. Which is why his interpretation of Trump is less than worthless. lustyturd continues to make an ass of himself, crawling on his knees, sucking the jizz out of his hero Trump.

OBAMA... yeah, OBAMA wiretapped Trump??? HAHAHA what a gullible pigeon!
Old 06-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #73
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Lustyturd, the useless idiot, following Trump like a lost puppy, needing his master to make him feel safe. He falls for every Trump lie; can't even think for himself.
My comments in post #69 had nothing to do with Trump. They addressed your sad, miserable, hateful, envious and demagogic zero-sum political mindset - which you obviously can't defend, so you deflect to Trump.

Talk about not being able to think for yourself LOL!
Old 06-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #74
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
120 days have past and what has this administration done? Also, ISIS was supposed to be eliminated (in first 30 days) by Trump's "secret plan." It's all rhetoric intended to fool gullible people into believing a charlatan. Trump is in this for his own benefit. He truly does not care about the average person. The only broad plan Trump cares about is to protect white America from the the rising number of black, Americans, hispanic Americans, asian Americans, muslim Americans or any OTHER 100% equal Americans. Because of this Trump will NEVER lose the support of certain white people. This is another reason why certain Republicans are slow to condemn Trump. Keeping Trump in power helps these mostly male, white privileged people stay in power.

Hey lustyturd. How about showing me how Trump cares about Black America... or Hispanic America... or ANY damn American besides his own?

You can't! LOL that's ok. We all know you are just a weak minded sheep!
Old 06-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #75
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
My comments in post #69 had nothing to do with Trump. They addressed your sad, miserable, hateful, envious and demagogic zero-sum political mindset - which you obviously can't defend, so you deflect to Trump.
Hey dipshit! Trump IS the topic! LMAO.

You never stay on topic because you are incapable of defending Trump. Nice try with your "demagogic zero-sum political mindset." That actually suits you and Trump very well. So go print that on the back of your "Make America White Again" hat!

Getting your ass kicked by Democrats in Austin must really piss you off.

Maybe you can ease your tension back home in white trash deliverance country with your sister/girlfriend/hog/horse, whatever turns you on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women