Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #661
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you trying to out me??? What the fuck dude??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
No you don't offend me. You truly aren't smart enough to take your insults to heart. But why did you have to go and bring my parents into this? You want to make it personal? [Staff edit. M] Because it's all conversation until you bring my parents into this. You want to take it there and I can meet you in person and let my some offend you.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #662
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And how the hell do you where I live????
Old 05-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #663
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You see, you are arguing about with me about something I never said. Were (sic) do I say that I thought Comeys (sic) memo showed Trump interfered. I was just arguing the validity of the memo and what it shows about Trump. I never said Trump tried to do anything. I do think however that he was improper to talk about an investigation that he's part of.
Huh? A minute ago you were hyping this Comey memo and claiming it somehow "crushed" Trump. Now you're walking it back and saying ok, maybe Trump never tried to do anything, but it sure looked "improper".

Swing and a miss!

Next!
Old 05-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #664
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And just what the fuck do you are going to do??? Huh???

Quote:
No you don't offend me. You truly aren't smart enough to take your insults to heart. But why did you have to go and bring my parents into this? You want to make it personal? [Staff edit. M] Because it's all conversation until you bring my parents into this. You want to take it there and I can meet you in person and let my some offend you.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:48 PM   #665
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And just what the fuck do you are going to do??? Huh???
Outing you? No I'm just saying you made a personal statement about my parents. It was uncalled for. I just made a personal statement toward you. And I'm not going to do anything. Never said I would.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #666
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Than why did you just tell everybody where I live????

Quote:
Outing you? No I'm just saying you made a personal statement about my parents. It was uncalled for. I just made a personal statement toward you. And I'm not going to do anything. Never said I would.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #667
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How do you know where I live???
Old 05-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #668
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is not funny Milly. Do you understand what kind of repercussions this could mean???
Old 05-18-2017, 05:05 PM   #669
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Than why did you just tell everybody where I live????
Why did you bring my parents into this? There was no need for that.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:49 PM   #670
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is not funny Milly. Do you understand what kind of repercussions this could mean???
Again, I didn't think it was funny for you to bring my parents into this. You made this way more personal then it had to be. Take shots at me and I will take shots at you. But you went further. So I did the same. You had no reason to bring my parents into this. I've never gone there with you.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:58 PM   #671
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Again, I didn't think it was funny for you to bring my parents into this. You made this way more personal then it had to be. Take shots at me and I will take shots at you. But you went further. So I did the same. You had no reason to bring my parents into this. I've never gone there with you.
Milly, on this one I have to go with Ellen. Here is what she said: "And if I offended you--blame your parents for a raising a pussy. Jeeze."

That is not the same as putting her home address out on this forum. Sorry if we disagree.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #672
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Milly, on this one I have to go with Ellen. Here is what she said: "And if I offended you--blame your parents for a raising a pussy. Jeeze."

That is not the same as putting her home address out on this forum. Sorry if we disagree.
1) Didn't put her address.

2) She brought my parents into this and questioned their parenting. I've never made comments about anyone's parents/kids because they aren't in this. They aren't on this forum.

If she would have kept it from getting personal, I wouldn't have said anything. She responded to something I said to another person, not her. And said something she didn't need to. Now she wants to be shocked about it. Sorry but I was keeping it between me and her. She didn't. I returned the favor.

She knows nothing about my family situation or how that would offend me or effect me. But she said it anyway. So.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #673
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Milly - how do you know where I live?
Old 05-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #674
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116
Default Trump cock holster lustyturd doubles down on Wiretap lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

I mean, where the fuck does a lib-retarded partisan hack like you go to avoid "fake news" these days, huh? I wouldn't want you to share the same "nut job perspective of the world" as the New York Times!
LMAO. Trump cock holster lustyturd uses Times cover and infers incorrect meaning, just like Trump. lustyturd is figuratively sucking every last drop of Trump's semen.

The New York Times, themselves refuted the bogus interpretation by the far right wacko fringe.

So, in fact, the word “wiretapped” appears. But at no point does the article, produced under the bylines of four reporters, make the assertion that Obama “ordered” a wiretapping of candidate Trump or that any such surveillance took place at Trump Tower in New York.

Instead, the Times story speaks to a broader and more diffuse FBI investigation of possible links between unnamed Russian officials and Trump associates. The article identified the associates under investigation as former campaign manager Paul Manafort and advisers Carter Page and Roger Stone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/u...retapping.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.98a94332e315

And Politifact rated this bogus claim as FALSE!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pped-his-phon/

The FBI, Congress, The sane majority of Americans all know it's fringe bull shit. But does lustyturd? LMAO Hell no!

lustytud, getting his ass kicked again!
Old 05-18-2017, 07:06 PM   #675
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Milly - how do you know where I live?
I've told you this before. That I'm friends with a person or two who've seen you before.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women