Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 05:54 PM   #316
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Grace got her money so thanks to the guys here it ends well.

Not without posting one more time that suriam is an embarrassment to his grandparents.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:53 PM   #317
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang people....let it go.
should have stated in my summaries there's a lesson to learn here - be very careful with whom you interact in this crazy little sub-culture we play in.

otherwise, those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

=30=
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:20 PM   #318
unit12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I hope this ends S77 reputation on the board. I hate bullies.

I called out S77 in post 215 and followed up in post 218. pmd reached out to me via PM that he contacted S77. Short story, everything pmd says is true. I was not privy to the actual conversation but everything from guys coming and going and the black guy with the do-rag.

pmd and and I met at a local coffee shop with a view to the place.

S77 needs to shut the hell up. I was there and he lies. (We know that, duh.)
unit12 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #319
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Yep! And at this point, its probably best we just put this thread to bed. Nothing comes from giving him any further attention on the boards. The best treatment for a disease like Suiram is silence.
That’s very funny considering the disease you claim you have, and how is that working for you gracy, tell these guys you just pimped them out of money SMDH!!!

Silence well let’s see how silent you stay on this post CNC. Lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:06 PM   #320
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
folks,

i think i spent more time compiling the run-up and summarizing my exchanges that i did waiting and talking w/ mr. durag. oh well, i had plenty of time in between emails and phone calls over the last few days.

also, if you decide to reply to either of my two previous posts by clicking on "Quote" - pls only include what you want to comment on (delete other text). that way, we dont use up any more storage space on suiram than necessary.

have a deliteful weekend! i'm going camping w/ friends.
Well well PMD I gave your ass a whole week and you left out a lot of details and you know they say the devil is in the details lol. You didn’t tell them 5 very important things

1) when suiram77 came to the lobby and you was sitting he never let you get up, and you was super nervous.

2) your hands was shaking like a stripper on Super Bowl Sunday lmao.

3)suiram77 dominate the entire conversation, and when I ask you are you here to take her money, your Santa Claus looking ass said nope you was just there to pick it up. Exactly just what I thought, plus I had already told you in pm that I wasn’t giving you shit, and so when you still showed up I was expecting you to take my money, but of course we all know that shit was never going to happen scary ass.

4) you did not tell them what suiram77 had in his left hand, and on his hip. You was staring at it The Whole 3 mins you was there, which may had something to do with the shakes you had lol. I just thought your ass was just old, and get rid of that cheap ass phone you had PAWB.

5) after suiram77, 3 mins of wasting his time, and asking you are you going to take my money and give it to gracy and you said No, so what did I do pmd? I usher your scary ass to the door and you happily walked out dude. Now that’s what your ass left out your long ass post, and It always amazes me that when a person tell a story they always leave shit out that will not make them look good SMDH. Lmao

You talking about you had someone there to watch the whole thing lmfao, dude I had 3 of my partners there. One did see your car and get the plates, but I don’t give a shit about your life, and one of my boys saw you walk the edges of that parking lot pass the ledgend popcorn store and the fly wheel cycle place. We had you spotted from the time you got out of your car stupid, and also I saw you walk across the street to on the boarder and lean on the wall and get on your cheap ass phone. I parked in the back and as we was leaving we was laughing so hard at you standing out there like a dummy waiting to see if I came out the front door lmafo. My boy said look at Santa Claus standing there looking like he waiting on dope kmsl.

The Goal was to get the money voluntary or involuntary, but neither happen so I was very disappointed in you pmd SMDH.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:15 PM   #321
billyjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Nice story shithead 77.. Your a pussy with something on your hip..big fucking deal!!
Maybe go buy a spelling book and put that on your hip..Dick..and you also said you had your "boy " speak to him? In a previous post? If so you are not only a pussy, you're a coward as well...
billyjames is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:00 PM   #322
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

suiram, you are quite the stupid pussy. You were smart to stay out of this thread as long as you did, but you're a simpleton so it was probably killing you not to respond. You're not tough. You are just a broke loud mouth fat piece of shit with a gun.

Your dumbass even gave the address to this establishment in here. Let me guess, you are a barber or a hair stylist there? Now people know where you are at. All it takes is one crazy fucker on here who has had enough of your bullshit to come by that place and blow your fat head off. Brilliant move on your part because we know everyone on here is very stable and you are obviously very likable.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:18 PM   #323
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
That’s very funny considering the disease you claim you have, and how is that working for you gracy, tell these guys you just pimped them out of money SMDH!!!

Silence well let’s see how silent you stay on this post CNC. Lol
To S77, who is a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard who is only happy when he is the center of attention of everyone around him, and who is also the lowest form of life on the planet:

You REALLY want us to believe that Grace is just claiming a medical condition that's not real? All so she can mess with a Troll-Tard like you? If so, she started setting that up all the way back in July:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2130047&highlight=
Yep. That really makes sense. She stops working in July, and CLEARLY announces it to everyone, and puts it in in her Signature Line. ALL JUST TO MESS WITH YOU. Yeah, right.

S77, you make me sick. Did your parents have any children that lived past the age of Two ???
You asked for our opinion of you in this thread. Well, my opinion of you MIGHT go up just a little if you were allow this to happen to you:

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:18 PM   #324
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
suiram, you are quite the stupid pussy. You were smart to stay out of this thread as long as you did, but you're a simpleton so it was probably killing you not to respond. You're not tough. You are just a broke loud mouth fat piece of shit with a gun.

Your dumbass even gave the address to this establishment in here. Let me guess, you are a barber or a hair stylist there? Now people know where you are at. All it takes is one crazy fucker on here who has had enough of your bullshit to come by that place and blow your fat head off. Brilliant move on your part because we know everyone on here is very stable and you are obviously very likable.
I will be waiting lmao, so why didn you come, if you feel this way about Suiram77? I smell pussy lol Lucas you are board pussy, and never ever will be leaving the keyboards. One of them hoes you seen said you like 70 wtf, I get it now carry on you get no more post from me PAWB.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:26 PM   #325
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

He's a plain ass bullshitter who likes to talk shit on the internet and only thinks he's big and bad with a glock on his hip...take that fucking gun off you loser and see how much shit talking you want to do. You re such a pussy you have to carry a gun to a fucking barber shop. You re such a fucking loser you're making fun of chicks with cancer....karma is such a mean ugly bitch that you'll get what's coming to your sorry ass and you won't even see it coming cause you're too fucking stupid.

Please eat shit and die a slow miserable death.

Carry on

P.s. only retards out their own phone number....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:34 PM   #326
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post
To S77, who is a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard who is only happy when he is the center of attention of everyone around him, and who is also the lowest form of life on the planet:

You REALLY want us to believe that Grace is just claiming a medical condition that's not real? All so she can mess with a Troll-Tard like you? If so, she started setting that up all the way back in July:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2130047&highlight=
Yep. That really makes sense. She stops working in July, and CLEARLY announces it to everyone, and puts it in in her Signature Line. ALL JUST TO MESS WITH YOU. Yeah, right.

S77, you make me sick. Did your parents have any children that lived past the age of Two ???
You asked for our opinion of you in this thread. Well, my opinion of you MIGHT go up just a little if you were allow this to happen to you:

Fake news bud, she is lying her ass off and played you suckers for $500 SMDH, only suckers get played like that. I can announce anything, doesn’t make it true, for example I can announce this my last year on eccie and the boards, and who the fuck here will believe that?

Yeah just want I thought. Gracy doesn’t have shit, and shame on her for saying she has such a horrible disease like that. There are real people suffering from cancer, what a shame and you fools bought it.

I’m so excited to know that I make you so sick buddy lol, that means suiram77 is working on you, good luck getting well anytime soon HID, because I’m the medicine that most here can’t resist.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:43 PM   #327
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Please eat shit and die a slow miserable death.
I would add "and may your rotting corpse be eaten by vultures"...But I wouldn't wish that on ANY vulture.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:43 PM   #328
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

suiram is nothing butt a Coward.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:00 PM   #329
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

What were you wearing on your hip?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:09 PM   #330
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
What were you wearing on your hip?

I'm thinking that a colostomy bag would be a fitting answer...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women