Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #196
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
BLM I did offer to pay her and she said don’t worry about it. I post a few pages back that I will pay her wk Eric214 or any of her wk here. I even posted the address where they can come pick up the money on Monday when I fly back in from Miami, but no one offer to pick her money up for her. I’m not sending the money to Grace, because she didn’t get shit right, and I can careless about her wk jumping on her bandwagon or shall I say her pussy and saying she was correct, like if they ass is holding the answer sheet lmfao get the fuck out here.

I will only give it to one of them to give to her, I’m old school in that way, in which if you believe someone should be compensated for something they won or earn then ok come get the money. Texas lottery is not going to bring your check to you, but you can come pick it up.

Texas lottery only gives you a180 days to claim your winnings, and if you don’t then you just lost millions buddy. I will give anyone who cares enough 30 days to come pick up her money for her. I am only going to be home in Dallas for 2 weeks on Monday, so there should be no excuse.
So she did figure it out and you're willing to pay but only if E214 picks it in person on Monday?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #197
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post
S77 is still a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard.

However, I'd like to amend that statement:

S77 is a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard who is only happy when he is the center of attention of everyone around him.

There's no way it's going to happen, but I'd love to see how long he would last on here if every single member put him on ignore. No posting in threads he starts, no responses to anything he says in anyone else's threads. Total silence with regard to him.

I'm betting that he would be crying like a baby within two days, and that he would commit 'Board Suicide'* within a week.

*('Board Suicide' meaning that he would disappear from here forever...)
There is a thread call who is the worst in eccie history, why don’t you go put your vote in over in that thread, if you believe I am buddy. Thanks for your post sir.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:52 PM   #198
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Suiram, get back to your day job at the McDonald's drive-thru window. Orders won't take themselves
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:54 PM   #199
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
There is a thread call who is the worst in eccie history, why don’t you go put your vote in over in that thread, if you believe I am buddy. Thanks for your post sir.
I saw the thread. Why don't I? Because regardless of how seriously you take yourself, I don't take you that seriously. There have been a lot of Troll-Tards on here over the years, and you don't even come close to the level of Troll-Tardedness that many of them reached.
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #200
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Suiram, get back to your day job at the McDonald's cleaning the grease traps. Orders won't take themselves
Fixed that for you. McDonald's doesn't let him interact with the customers...
Old 10-20-2017, 02:05 PM   #201
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
So she did figure it out and you're willing to pay but only if E214 picks it in person on Monday?
No she didn’t get it correct BLM, read what she said, it doesn’t even make any damn sense. She took something I said about her here off the boards and made her method fit the numbers. That’s totally bull shit, and I’m only offering to still pay her because her white knights is crying that mama gracy didn’t get her money, so I said well I will be at my barber for 2 hours on Monday, because we will also be catching up, plus I have a bitch there I’m fucking so a few visits in the salon. Eric214 is butthurt ad really upset the most so I told him well just stop by and I will have her money in a white envelope with her name on it, so you can make sure she gets it. What real fucking man want say cool I will be there buddy, and come get a LADY as he calls her money, if he believes she deserves it.

A real fucking man will come pick her money up, but a lil crying ass boy pussy want. I even said BLM, that if you are concerned about your health, then I will leave it with the receptionist up front as soon as you walk in, and you don’t have to worry about even seeing me, because we all know they really, really, really, know who the fuck I am right. There is no reason to even remotely be concerned, I have wayy to much shit to do on Monday than to be wasting my time with some cyber gangsters smh lol. Only lil punks keep that mask on and talk major shit daily, but when you say I will be here or there, you get silence all day Child please get the fuck out here, either come pick up her money or continue to be a social media gangster on a Hooker site. SMDH PAWB.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:42 PM   #202
Sir Axl
Valued Poster

WTF?!?!?! I can't believe I wasted this boring day at work reading through this thread...

Anyways, Grace is AWESOME!!!!

Suiram77 is mostly a piece of shit. While I find some of the threads you start entertaining, overall, you are not needed here and no one will miss you if you stopped logging in tomorrow. Unfortunately, you will keep logging in until the powers at be won't let you anymore. So I guess the asshattery will continue...
Sir Axl is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #203
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Well it would be grace if you can figure out what it say now gracy with all the numbers together like it was supposed to be in the first place. You can’t change something and make it what you want it to say or fit. As a whole all the numbers together is a statement, so again please tell me what that statement is and I will wire you the $500 immediately.
Lying again suiram. You said you would wire the money immediately.

You only changed it after you knew the gal smacked your ignorant ass down and outsmarted you. And now it's a come and get the money thing knowing damn good and well you would be sending someone on a wild goose chase.

On topic. You have proven over and over again in your post that you are not a man of your word. But that usually happens when a boy is raised with out a positive male role model. They never learn how to be a real man and stay boys forever.

This is why you are the lying punk bitch of icky.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:10 PM   #204
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Axl View Post
WTF?!?!?! I can't believe I wasted this boring day at work reading through this thread...

Anyways, Grace is AWESOME!!!!

Suiram77 is mostly a piece of shit. While I find some of the threads you start entertaining, overall, you are not needed here and no one will miss you if you stopped logging in tomorrow. Unfortunately, you will keep logging in until the powers at be won't let you anymore. So I guess the asshattery will continue...
Thank you brother keep praying for me
Old 10-20-2017, 03:15 PM   #205
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Lying again suiram. You said you would wire the money immediately.

You only changed it after you knew the gal smacked your ignorant ass down and outsmarted you. And now it's a come and get the money thing knowing damn good and well you would be sending someone on a wild goose chase.

On topic. You have proven over and over again in your post that you are not a man of your word. But that usually happens when a boy is raised with out a positive male role model. They never learn how to be a real man and stay boys forever.

This is why you are the lying punk bitch of icky.

You should read my post #201 I believe I was talking about a cyber thug like you. Thanks for your kind words buddy, but the address for my high end barbershop I go to is still posted, if you will like to pick up grace money for her. Just let me know in pm my good friend, and you are a great member for the site.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:21 PM   #206
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

You've proven you are a liar over and over. You and everybody else knows you wouldn't show up.

And besides, I remember a thread you started about wanting to suck a dick. If that's what wanting to meet strange dudes you don't know is all about, I'm not intrested.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:23 PM   #207
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

S77-Just keep bending over and taking it ... you do it well. Maybe if you bend over and take it you will make enough money to pay Grace.

#taintforGraceandKayleehotchic k
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:30 PM   #208
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
S77-Just keep bending over and taking it ... you do it well. Maybe if you bend over and take it you will make enough money to pay Grace.

#taintforGraceandKayleehotchic k
Let's see...$500.00 at $0.25 per client, he only needs 2,000 sessions to make enough money.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #209
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

He would have to pull his head out of his ass first. .. Wait, no he wouldn't. He could suck that dick he's been wanting to suck at the same time. Two birds one stone

Old 10-20-2017, 03:41 PM   #210
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
He would have to pull his head out of his ass first. .. Wait, no he wouldn't. He could suck that dick he's been wanting to suck at the same time. Two birds one stone

But then he wouldn't be performing the agreed-upon service...They wanted Anal, and got Oral instead.
Oh.
Wait.
It's S77 we're talking about.
He doesn't do anything he agrees to.

My bad....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women