Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 01:36 AM   #181
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The OP is such a fucking retard that he can't even keep his lies straight. Your grandma didn't pass away. That's called a restraining order against you. She was probably sick of your sorry broke ass mooching off her. Go get a fucking job and stop mooching off her. Maybe she'll let you back in her basement if you can prove to her that your delusional ghetto ass no longer lives in a fantasy world on a whore board all day and night.
Lmfao you said all that with your mask on sir. Are you hiring Mr Lucas lol. First off it was none of his business how old my grandma was when she passed, so I didn’t have to tell him shit. She was a 100, no wait 25 or maybe she was 13, who the fuck cares on a hooker site. You ppl have not learn yet that suiram77 don’t have to tell you trolls shit sunshine. I will continue to tell you whatever I want to tell you shortcake. I hope you have really been enjoying the site Mr Luass, we are here for you if you need to know how to write a review. Thanks for your wonderful post buddy.

Smh, lol, crying tears for him or is it a her, can’t tell his pants is up.

Ewwww shit lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:51 AM   #182
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Lmfao you said all that with your mask on sir. Are you hiring Mr Lucas lol. First off it was none of his business how old my grandma was when she passed, so I didn’t have to tell him shit. She was a 100, no wait 25 or maybe she was 13, who the fuck cares on a hooker site. You ppl have not learn yet that suiram77 don’t have to tell you trolls shit sunshine. I will continue to tell you whatever I want to tell you shortcake. I hope you have really been enjoying the site Mr Luass, we are here for you if you need to know how to write a review. Thanks for your wonderful post buddy.

Smh, lol, crying tears for him or is it a her, can’t tell his pants is up.

Ewwww shit lol
Nice try Bozo. Too late though you retarded broke ass bullshitter.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:08 AM   #183
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nice try Bozo. Too late though you retarded broke ass bullshitter.
I notice you did your first review Mr Luass, and you did a get job, but you need to give date and location before you can get 6 weeks of premium acces. When you do, you will receive 6 weeks of premium acces thanks again for your contribution to eccie

COCE Mr. suiram77
Old 10-20-2017, 05:22 AM   #184
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Who has cancer, you? And why are you sharing her medical information here publicly PAWB? Are you really that stupid boy!!!!

Can’t pay her something she didn’t figure out ball sack. Grace came up with her own theory, but it was not the correct one. Let me rmt them sleeping mods on you putting her medical information here, because I didn’t know that and she didn’t tell me, condom.
RTM away, the modtards cannot help you on this one. Just tell Grace you are a poor boy and she will work out a payment plan for you, with interest of course.

Quote:
Eric I’m rich as fuck and most definitely richer than all your loser ass friends. You sound like a lil girl talking about This is the last straw for me lmao, well here go some more straws buddy and yw, you been crying tonight Boy? If so what a shame. Grace didn’t get shit correct Eric, But I will personally give you her money to give to her.

feel free to come pick up her money for her on Monday, when I will be back in dallas. I will be at address below on Monday October the 23rd from noon to 2pm, and I will make sure I have it ready for you in a white envelope that says for grace.

5964 W Parker Rd Plano tx Phenix salon suites next to Tom Thumb off DNT

Please PM me if you can’t make it so I don’t wait on you thanks Eric.

Btw you said your lil friends are rich lmao, and you never heard them uttered they are rich as fuck, well it’s because they are not boo boo. Have you ever heard of a guy name Floyd mayweather, have you, have you, have you, well he screams he is rich as fuck every fucking day and guess what condom, he motha fucking is. Your friends may have a few $100 grand and that’s nothing to scream I’m rich as fuck about lmao.

Omg you all have to see Mr. suiram77 in his all black suit, I’m sharp as a tact babeby. I did not know I was going to a bunch of post funerals tonight, so I’m so glad I dressed accordingly.

Mic dropped againnnnnnn, Now ba bye!!!!!!
You planning to be stocking the shelves at the Tom Thumb in Plano. Just make sure you do a better job keeping the labels straight this time. Remember, you need your job to pay off Grace.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:39 AM   #185
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol child please Just forget it then sunchip. I was asking what do you think it means not how did I come up with it boo. There is a difference, you slipping gracy, keep that sharp mind together now she told me what her name meant later. I was in Dubai for 2 weeks, so I figure I would put your so call method to the test to see if you know what it meant. Your ass came on here throwing shade child, so no mam don’t even, night.
I frankly don't care what her name means. Its freaking sanskrit and I don't have the same love for language that I have for numbers.

My "method" involves the numbers that you posted. When two different methods yield the same results.. and you insist otherwise with some bullshit government conspiracy (sorry-- but you have said that you barely know the guy-- it is dubious at best that he's going to randomly tell YOU some seekrit code), then it isn't hard to pin you as a liar. Its ok, Pink Starburst-- embrace it.

As I've said, I'm totally fine with that. I knew the outcome of this before I started to play. I didn't quite expect the reaction from some of my board buddies.. but hey, as the Beatles say "I get by with a little help from my friends". You aren't the kind that can readily admit being bested by anyone-- much less a female.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:23 AM   #186
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i think it's much more like this one!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjbUnn32_zU
I think you are correct. Yours is more descriptive, because this thread has actually become a truly entertaining and funny form of a train wreck.

S77, statistically, the chances of the numbers in your signature just 'randomly' happening to become perfectly good English words when Grace's algorithm is used are just about as good as being hit by lightning while inside a nuclear bomb shelter. Add to that the fact that the first section exactly matches what you said to Grace in another thread less than a day before you put the numbers up, and you have a statistical probability that rapidly approaches ZERO.

So, from a purely factual basis, the only deduction that can be made is that Grace successfully broke your code and that you are lying by saying she didn't.. Therefore, if you don't at least acknowledge her success and offer to make good on your payment, then you are a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard.

That being said, if I was Grace, there would be NO WAY I would take your money (if you even have any), because if I were her, I would never want it said that I ever accepted ANYTHING from you.

To sum things up and to give a final answer to the OP's originating question:

S77 is a
lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard.

That's All.

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:27 PM   #187
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I frankly don't care what her name means. Its freaking sanskrit and I don't have the same love for language that I have for numbers.

My "method" involves the numbers that you posted. When two different methods yield the same results.. and you insist otherwise with some bullshit government conspiracy (sorry-- but you have said that you barely know the guy-- it is dubious at best that he's going to randomly tell YOU some seekrit code), then it isn't hard to pin you as a liar. Its ok, Pink Starburst-- embrace it.

As I've said, I'm totally fine with that. I knew the outcome of this before I started to play. I didn't quite expect the reaction from some of my board buddies.. but hey, as the Beatles say "I get by with a little help from my friends". You aren't the kind that can readily admit being bested by anyone-- much less a female.
Child please, keep believing that bull shit you talking all you want, but what you can’t do is tell the teacher her answer sheet is wrong. I find it highly interesting that if you can do what you claim you can do with your method, then why you can’t still do it now. I told you that it was an error on my part that I placed the number with spaces, but yet you just still think it only works with spaces. Bull shit, bull shit, bulll shit, use that lil IQ you have to tell me what the numbers is saying now that they are all together the way they was supposed to be, and then and only then you will be a genius. If you can’t then we are done sun chip, move on boo.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #188
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The translation is the same with or without the line spacing. The numbers and calculations don't change based on your spacing. The spacing in my answer was only to match the spacing in your original format. As you currently have it... it would be:

GRACEBABYDADDYISAHOBBYISTYOUCA NFUCKSEXYR
AWRAWIHAVEBEENFUCKINGMINDYRAWF OREMONTH
S

Does not change the outcome of the code.. just changes the spacing. Still the same message.

You aren't a teacher. You've taught nothing, but you have been schooled. The only other potential formatting for your numeric code is literally impossible due to a couple of key things which you would have already mentioned to bolster your position if it were the case.

You're a liar. I know you're a liar. You know you're a liar. And everyone who has read this thread knows it as well. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Now as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this nonsense. As I said many times-- I never expected to actually be paid for solving it. I knew before I even finished the first line that you posted it to toss another joke my way. Its ok boo.. you've helped me gain the attention of newcomers who weren't aware of my skills before.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #189
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The translation is the same with or without the line spacing. The numbers and calculations don't change based on your spacing. The spacing in my answer was only to match the spacing in your original format. As you currently have it... it would be:

GRACEBABYDADDYISAHOBBYISTYOUCA NFUCKSEXYR
AWRAWIHAVEBEENFUCKINGMINDYRAWF OREMONTH
S

Does not change the outcome of the code.. just changes the spacing. Still the same message.

You aren't a teacher. You've taught nothing, but you have been schooled. The only other potential formatting for your numeric code is literally impossible due to a couple of key things which you would have already mentioned to bolster your position if it were the case.

You're a liar. I know you're a liar. You know you're a liar. And everyone who has read this thread knows it as well. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Now as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this nonsense. As I said many times-- I never expected to actually be paid for solving it. I knew before I even finished the first line that you posted it to toss another joke my way. Its ok boo.. you've helped me gain the attention of newcomers who weren't aware of my skills before.
Are you sure you done? Are you? Well let’s see sun chip, because you can’t claim you done then bring your ass back here to post. Your answer is still the same the numbers is a statement and only 2 words. As far a I’m a liar what, really, who, oh wait suiram77 is a liar ok cool I’m sure he don’t give a fuck about what a hoe thinks he is. Be done now really really done and don’t post here again SPCHCT. Now decode that, ba bye.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #190
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

suiram got showed up by a fucking woman. Bwahahaha hahahah hahahaha

Not only showed his ass up.... but even proved it and backed it up by showing how she did it so that everybody can can see it in black and white. There is 0 chance of her being wrong with proof like that.

I'm disappointed in you suiram.... I can't believe you let a girl of all people punk you out. But it is fucking funny.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:14 PM   #191
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Are you sure you done? Are you? Well let’s see sun chip, because you can’t claim you done then bring your ass back here to post. Your answer is still the same the numbers is a statement and only 2 words. As far a I’m a liar what, really, who, oh wait suiram77 is a liar ok cool I’m sure he don’t give a fuck about what a hoe thinks he is. Be done now really really done and don’t post here again SPCHCT. Now decode that, ba bye.
Why do you have a hard-on for grace? Are you mad she declined seeing you?? I bet that's what happened. Only a childish prick puts an insult in a decoded message
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:22 PM   #192
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Suiram77; Post up your formula to prove everybody is wrong or pay the lady for figuring out your numbers.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #193
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #194
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Suiram77; Post up your formula to prove everybody is wrong or pay the lady for figuring out your numbers.
BLM I did offer to pay her and she said don’t worry about it. I post a few pages back that I will pay her wk Eric214 or any of her wk here. I even posted the address where they can come pick up the money on Monday when I fly back in from Miami, but no one offer to pick her money up for her. I’m not sending the money to Grace, because she didn’t get shit right, and I can careless about her wk jumping on her bandwagon or shall I say her pussy and saying she was correct, like if they ass is holding the answer sheet lmfao get the fuck out here.

I will only give it to one of them to give to her, I’m old school in that way, in which if you believe someone should be compensated for something they won or earn then ok come get the money. Texas lottery is not going to bring your check to you, but you can come pick it up.

Texas lottery only gives you a180 days to claim your winnings, and if you don’t then you just lost millions buddy. I will give anyone who cares enough 30 days to come pick up her money for her. I am only going to be home in Dallas for 2 weeks on Monday, so there should be no excuse.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:39 PM   #195
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

S77 is still a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard.

However, I'd like to amend that statement:

S77 is a lying, welching, backstabbing SOB Troll-Tard who is only happy when he is the center of attention of everyone around him.

There's no way it's going to happen, but I'd love to see how long he would last on here if every single member put him on ignore. No posting in threads he starts, no responses to anything he says in anyone else's threads. Total silence with regard to him.

I'm betting that he would be crying like a baby within two days, and that he would commit 'Board Suicide'* within a week.

*('Board Suicide' meaning that he would disappear from here forever...)
hotindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women