Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Lp23
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 428767
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Good areas to stay while visiting Dallas? Hotels with soaker tubs? Everyone Ladies and Gents share for the sake of us all!

Hello! So I’ve been thinking of visiting Dallas and while I’ve been looking I figured I should get some advice from the ones who are in the area.
Tell us the areas you like and why.
Hotels you’ve stayed in around Dallas you like or don’t like and why.
I really wanna know the places with large tubs so in my downtime I can relax in a hot bath.
Historic and architecturally beautiful places to stay would be an interesting add as well.
Lp23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:51 PM   #2
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I was thinking there use to be a hotel on Walnut Hill that had a Jacuzzi and another one on northwest highway.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:10 PM   #3
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MCM Elegante on NW Hwy is nice and has a couple honeymoon suites with heart shaped tubs.

Comfort Suites North Dallas on 75 has a huge Jacuzzi suite on each floor.

I think there is a hotel in the HEB area that has Jacuzzi tubs as well. Can't remember the name.

Holiday Inn in Addison has a suite with a big Jacuzzi tub.

Do a SEARCH...this topic has been covered a few times.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:27 AM   #4
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Thanks for information. I am visiting Dallas Wednesday to Friday next week.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:20 PM   #5
Lp23
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you you the information! I did look but figured I'd make a post myself hoping maybe I could get more all in one place. Everyone experiences new places daily and we all have our own specific questions.
Lp23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp23 View Post
Thank you you the information! I did look but figured I'd make a post myself hoping maybe I could get more all in one place. Everyone experiences new places daily and we all have our own specific questions.
We call these a threAD, post right before the planned visit looking for "best place to eat" or maybe "best place to stay" we've seen it and heard it all. You know where the providers advertising areas are in this site

Google has tons of information and reviews on lodging and restaurants, I wish whores would just be honest and say, This is my upcoming trip threAD, who wants to schedule appointments during my stay.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:46 PM   #7
Lp23
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
We call these a threAD, post right before the planned visit looking for "best place to eat" or maybe "best place to stay" we've seen it and heard it all. You know where the providers advertising areas are in this site

Google has tons of information and reviews on lodging and restaurants, I wish whores would just be honest and say, This is my upcoming trip threAD, who wants to schedule appointments during my stay.
Yeah it happens... The threADs are everywhere, we all want more exposure. I do post primarily in the advertising areas I do know where they are. Thank you for your input. I'm a very honest "whore" but saying it like that would make it an ad and not what I was ready to post yet.

BTW I booked a hotel I really like in an area i'll be back around to in May. Its artsy, has a great view, and a bar with a Happy Hour!!
Lp23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women