Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 07:35 PM   #16
Alexiareign
Account Disabled

User ID: 267767
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas is a Mecca! Many of my regulars are high class men both in dallas and visiting from out of town who enjoy my upscale incall and very upscale pleasuring.
Alexiareign is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:38 AM   #17
glade55
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I would much rather have a college girl than a hooker that has GPS.
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 02:27 AM   #18
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenitySeeks View Post
Yes this is true. The good ones are selling themselves short so they can keep up with the cheaper prices. It's like Mercedes making an affordable "C"class.
I have gone the high dollar way and frankly have found the best girls to be
around the 250 range, down to earth hot little sweethearts with great services and great attitudes.

All I have found in the high dollar providers is just that, they are more
expensive.

Why would I look elsewhere. (Just being honest again)

If I want the other stuff that goes with "Relationships" I have no problem
finding someone in the free world.

I also have a girl I see on a regular bases that is very reasonable for the
fantastic services she provides, but I don't consider her a SB.
She is sort of in between I guess.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:04 AM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I did have an SD for two years but he became very attached and it was no longer fun.

I find being a "call girl" keeps the lines from getting blurred.

That's true..... Not many real SD's looking for whores.....

I do socialize at upscale places however, during my personal time with friends, not as a provider. Also, because my real day job keeps me active in Dallas social circles , it is imperative I remain discreet. For this reason I'd prefer not to alert hotel staff as the staff from the nicer hotels (The Mansion, Crescent , etc), already know me , but do not know me as a provider.

So, I'm pretty much limited in what I can do, however, the gents who like spending time with girls like me, do find me. Huh? Then why did you start this thread?

I was just curious as to why all the bargain shoppers! I used to waitress at the Lodge several years ago(while in college) and the customers spent thousands on tabs. I was propositioned left and right but never accepted those offers as I wasn't as adventurous back then. I'm just wondering where all THOSE guys are. Fucking $300 a night strippers.....

I've been advised before to turn off my PMs but strangely, I've had lots of luck through some PMs!

Far too many younger and hotter whores available when we want one.....The real money gets spend on the fresh girls that never turned a trick before.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 02:57 PM   #20
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

User ID: 284340
My ECCIE Reviews

Ouch!

I didn't mean to sound entitled or anything like that, it's just that since this not a full time thing for me, i only have time for about 2 dates a week at most. Due to the expense of booking a hotel room, it's just not financially beneficial to lower my rate. I've never booked more than one date in a single day and I don't tour or any of that.

I suppose the earlier poster was somewhat correct in her opinion of the eccie clientele but there are some wonderful men here in Dallas regardless of the negative comments. I'm determined to remain optimistic! I've met some amazing people on here and I do hope to continue to do so.
Guest072015-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:00 PM   #21
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Ouch!

I didn't mean to sound entitled or anything like that, it's just that since this not a full time thing for me, i only have time for about 2 dates a week at most. Due to the expense of booking a hotel room, it's just not financially beneficial to lower my rate. I've never booked more than one date in a single day and I don't tour or any of that.

I suppose the earlier poster was somewhat correct in her opinion of the eccie clientele but there are some wonderful men here in Dallas regardless of the negative comments. I'm determined to remain optimistic! I've met some amazing people on here and I do hope to continue to do so.
Not trying to tell a girl how to run her business, but if that is the case as you
say, you might consider offering an extended visit for your price, sense
like you say, you see so few and have to book a room anyway, maybe
just for one visit.

Some girls that do very well offer extended time sessions for what others
do 1hr sessions price wise.

You sound very GFE and wouldn't have to rush sessions to beat the clock
like some girls. Almost like a kind of SB experience.

If you did that and promoted the idea you might find a niche that a lot of
other girls wouldn't have. Come up with a whole new thing, The Sugar
Baby Experience. You might even offer some extra service like a massage
along with the session. If you decided to do that I would list the things
(like a massage) that would be included in the package.

I think it would maybe let the guys know that you are really interested
in their company and spending a little extra time for a better connection
and an un-rushed experience.

Anyway just an idea I thought I would throw out there.
I think you might get interest in the idea.

Hell, if you offered a deal like that then sign me up.
I would love an extended session that included a massage.

The problem is that just being hot isn't enough when there are
so many hot girls at a lower price. You need to come up with
something different and kind of exclusive. Some guys would
love that, the ones that look for more than just getting laid.
You could call it "The Treat You Like A King Experience"

You have a lot to work with being so hot in the first place.
You already have most of the battle won.

If you offered a kind of new experience like that and got some
rave reviews from it, I think you would do really well.

Incall sharing is also another option where a girl can have a setup
for extra things like massage

You sound like a sweetheart. Good luck
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #22
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

[QUOTE=SerenitySeeks;1056780668]I did have an SD for two years but he became very attached and it was no longer fun.
I find being a "call girl" keeps the lines from getting blurred.

I do socialize at upscale places however, during my personal time with friends, not as a provider. Also, because my real day job keeps me active in Dallas social circles , it is imperative I remain discreet. For this reason I'd prefer not to alert hotel staff as the staff from the nicer hotels (The Mansion, Crescent , etc), already know me , but do not know me as a provider.

I was just curious as to why all the bargain shoppers! I used to waitress at the Lodge several years ago(while in college) and the customers spent thousands on tabs. I was propositioned left and right but never accepted those offers as I wasn't as adventurous back then. I'm just wondering where all THOSE guys are QUOTE]

Raise the Contribution Rate and don't look back!
For no reason should you break your own set rate. You have a job, just budget right till your gents find a steady schedule with you!

Avoid coming off condescending to the eccie folks its just pie in your face at the end of the day.

Good luck.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:24 PM   #23
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

User ID: 284340
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you and I appreciate and value all your advice!
Guest072015-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #24
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews
Default MY TWO CENTS ON SLOW COMPETITIVE ATMOSPHERE IN TEXAS METRO =

I DO THINK TEXAS IS FLOODED WITH GIRLS ... THERE ARE TOO MANY WORKING IN DALLAS HOUSTIN AUSTIN !!! IT IS HARD FOR ME TO WORK IN AUSTIN BECAUSE I NEVER MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR A HOTEL ,,, BUT ,,, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS LIVES IN AUSTIN ,,, SO ,,, I STAY AT HER PLACE WHEN I TOUR AUSTIN !!! (( I DO NOT HAVE THAT PROBLEM IN OTHER CITIES STATES IN AMERICA )) ... I NEVER MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IN AUSTIN + AND + I COULD NOT EVEN AFFORD TO SET UP HOTEL INCALL IN AUSTIN !!! TEXAS TUFF TOWN : /

I TRIED TO VISIT DALLAS + AND + HOUSTON ,,, BUT ,,, I HAD ZERO BITES DURING THE COUPLE TIMES I TRIED !!!

IT FEELS LIKE = ALL OF THE GIRLS ON THE PLANET COMPETING FOR CRUMMY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE NOT SPENDING MUCH MONEY !!!

I DO REMEMBER SEEING CRAZY LOW RATES FOR GREEK IN TEXAS A FEW TIMES ON ECCIE !!! IT IS LIKE MONTREAL HERE !!! (( MONTREAL CANADA HAS DECRIMINALIZED PROSTITUTION ,,, SO ,,, THE PAY IS LOW AS HELL !!! ))

I THINK THERE REALLY MIGHT BE TOO MANY GIRLS WORKING IN DALLAS HOUSTON AUSTIN !!!

I ALSO THINK THAT CONVENTIONAL LOOKING WHITE WOMEN SEEM TO BE MUCH BUSIER !!! I AM ASIAN WHITE WITH TATTOOS + AND + I LOOK TRENDY ARTSY DIFFERENT + AND + PEOPLE DON T REALLY DO BACK FLIPS FOR ME IN TEXAS ,,, LIKE I GET IN NEW YORK CITY ,,, CHICAGO ,,, MINNEAPOLIS !!! I DO GET A FEELING THAT MY LOOK IS NOT THE TREND IN TEXAS !!! (( I GET THE SAME VIBE IN FLORIDA TOO ... ))

I ALSO BET SOME OF TEXAS DRY PROVIDER SCENE IS PROBABLY EFFECTED BY HUMAN TRAFFICKING FROM MEXICO !!!
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:20 PM   #25
Octobera32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Read what Gotyour6 said, it's pretty spot on.

I'm not a millionaire, but I work with quite a few and this is the advice I will share:

They didn't get to be a millionaire by chance usually. Most of them are shrewd, left-brained, and very methodical. That's why they have the money they do. They make good choices about how they spend their money.

They already have the ritzy wife for dinner engagements who looks smashing in a black cocktail dress. They have $300 one nighters for when their attention gets pulled elsewhere momentarily.

If they want something more stable and emotionally exciting, they go the SB route like Gotyour6 said.
Octobera32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:48 PM   #26
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 247485
My ECCIE Reviews

Texas always gets a bad rap from ladies, but I do damn good here! I travel to Dallas pretty often and I always leave happy! 😄 Typically I go when I have an overnight booked or dinner date and also take prebookings... The gents in Dallas are amazing, but I think you just need to show your personality, advertise, and have fun! The guys will find you, they'll pay your rate if they want to see you, it's really that simple. Lol

Don't get discouraged, you're beautiful, you'll get tons of business in sure!

Ps
Think of new ways to market yourself, no one can come to you if they don't know you are there.
CelesteCarter is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #27
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

^^^Exactly what the sexy CC said....

There 1%-er's are not just providers but also Hobbyists. By that, I mean the men who seek out specific ladies and have no problem paying what their rate(s) are....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:37 AM   #28
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It sounds to me like some of us want to put labels on either areas or people, and that is not necessarily the greatest of ideas, because a label doesn't always fit for an area, or even for a single individual.

Take myself, for example. I had a two sessions on consecutive days with two different providers a couple of years ago. In the session on day 1, it was all about HER. I was in the mood to be a pleaser. I spent most of the session in DATY (and she was enjoying it very much), because that's what I was in the mood for. On day 2, it was all about ME. I let her do all the pleasing, (yes, I told her what my desires were ahead of time, and she was fine with it).

So now there are two completely different 'labels' for me. Ask one lady, and she might say "He's all about trying to make me feel good". Ask the other, and she might say "He's all about getting his rocks off and nothing else".

Which one is true?

Both.
Neither.
Somewhere in between.

It depends on the mood I'm in. I have no problem spending $$$$$$ for an hour with a lady who is truly high class (a lady you are comfortable taking to dinner knowing you will get 'That Lucky Bastard' looks from every other guy in the room), if she's really high class and not just advertising that she is. I also have no problem spending $$ for a lady who is not "high end", or maybe even just running down to the AMP for a table shower and an L2. It all depends on my mood and desires at the time. Sometimes I want a pleasant evening on the town followed by sensual love-making and mutual pleasure. Sometimes I want to just get my brains F'd out. Sometimes I just want to get blown.

I've also found that price point does not necessarily equal class level. I've seen some really classy ladies for $$, and I've seen one or two really crappy $$$+ ladies.

Are those $$ ladies I mentioned really classy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? I don't know. Probably not.

Are those $$$+ ladies I mentioned really crappy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Same answer.

Going back to the original discussion, yes, there are truly classy guys in Dallas, just like there are truly classy providers. For both the guys and ladies, I'm guessing that the truly classy ones are in the 1% range, though.

Bottom line: We're all humans with ever-changing moods and desires. Let's not put each other in containers with labels on them, unless those labels are truly deserved. Everybody has a bad day from time to time.

I'll turn off all the rambling now and shut up. Y'all have a nice day!
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:01 PM   #29
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

Bottom line: We're all humans with ever-changing moods and desires. Let's not put each other in containers with labels on them, unless those labels are truly deserved. Everybody has a bad day from time to time.

That is so well said! I was going to add that there are classy ladies and gents in all cities and no one city has a monopoly on classy people. I certainly think that one should always strive to live by high standards and present themselves well and then you will be noticed by the caliber of people you want to attract. I have met classy men from all walks of life and I also know that the $$ someone has does not mean they are going to carry themselves with class. I've met crass gents with lots of money and classy men who were very caring and adoring with moderate means. My thought is that as long as I showcase myself to the world as an upscale gal, those men who are attracted will come my way regardless of city or income level if they want to meet me.
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #30
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Starbuck's has shitty coffee but you pay $4 for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexie Amor View Post
This is Dallas, Texas. Home of the Texas millionaires! What is it with these guys on here looking for bargains and values?! This isn't Walmart! lol

High class gentlemen of Dallas, where are you my loves????
The risk of insult is the price of clarity! So, I risk insulting you here in order to be clear. The insult is not my intent, but the clarity is.

You are not seeking millionaires although you think you are, because millionaires only get to be millionaires by searching out bargains. Every penny spent is weighed and weighed again against the value that it provides. And, frankly you are not worth $450 an hour. (not trying to insult but to be clear) Just by having to post such a thread you are telling me and everyone else that you are not getting enough business at that price point or people calling are telling you, "you are over priced". (not trying to insult, but be clear) You see the seller has the obligation to establish the value of the set price. Price is what you must pay for something. Value is what are the benefits to me. When the benefit (value) out weighs the price you earn a sale. So, if people are telling you, you are over priced, then you ARE over priced. Which is not to say you are not worth that much ...you just haven't communicated WHY you are worth that much. You as a seller are required to convince me why you are worth $450/ hr. The first rule of marketing - the customer is always right. the customers are telling you, you aren't worth it, and they are right. It sounds to me like you are either have GPS - that is a term we use to describe a lady that asks for more money than she is worth typically used because she can't prove her value in the customers eyes, or you are worth $450 per hour and just haven't made the proper effort to demonstrate that you deserve that value. Either way the mistake is yours and not ours.

Bottomline: it is your responsibility to prove you are worth $450 per hour not ours, and your failure to do so does not make us cheap or low class or poor ... it just makes us smart shoppers.

I was not trying to be insulting only direct and clear ... I apologize if any of what I said was offensive to anybody - it was not my intent.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women