Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > General Discussions (Coed) - Mexico
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2021, 08:16 AM   #1
bdog94588
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Questions about visiting Mexico to hobby

With the new law in Texas, I was looking into other states but then I had a bright idea to go across the border to hobby where its legal. Not only is everything a lot cheaper, but the women are no less beautiful. However I haven’t been to Mexico since 2006 which is also way before I started hobbying. That being said, I was hoping I could have some questions answered.

- How important is it to know Spanish and how badly will I get taken advantage of as a foreigner?
- I see a lot of people talking about which hotel or motel to use, is there a reason not to use Airbnb?
- Is there anything I should look out for or avoid?
- I was thinking of crossing into Ciudad Juarez via El Paso, any tips there?
- Any other tips or insight would be appreciated
bdog94588 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:42 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The answer to most of these questions depends a lot on where you are going and what kind of encounters you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog94588 View Post
- How important is it to know Spanish and how badly will I get taken advantage of as a foreigner?
You can get by with Google Translate, but it will be awkward and inconvenient if you are looking to spend a lot of time with a girl (multi-hour date or drinking at a bar).
Of course you will get taken advantage of. Expect to pay more than a Mexican for the same level of service. It's still cheaper than in the US.

Quote:
- I see a lot of people talking about which hotel or motel to use, is there a reason not to use Airbnb?
Most agencies will not send girls to an Airbnb for safety reasons. If you are looking for bar girls or independents, an Airbnb would be fine.

Quote:
- Is there anything I should look out for or avoid?
Don't get too drunk or do drugs. Don't flash money around. Don't act like an ass.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 02:36 PM   #3
bdog94588
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the reply. I wasnt planning on spending an extended amount of time with a girl, but now that you mention it, it does spark the imagination.
Old 10-27-2021, 08:20 PM   #4
Casting_guyep
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

You might want to try stoya just to get your feet wet. Theyre cheap well reviewed and have a shuttle service to pick you up and drop you off I think cost is around 10 dollars
Casting_guyep is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 09:13 PM   #5
bdog94588
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the tip, I’ll look into it. Is stoya a brothel where you can walk in or do you need to call ahead and schedule with a specific girl? An whats the average cost so i know if im getting ripped off or not? Ive seen ranges from 1,000 pesos to 2,000. What can you tell me about La Boutique? Does it operate in the same way? I know its a lot of questions. I like doing my due diligence but the websites dont have much info and I dont have premium anymore.
Old 10-28-2021, 03:55 AM   #6
TravelerX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm more familiar with Monterrey and Mexico City, so this may be less useful, but keep the following in mind: They will show up 30-60 minutes late (common in Mexico). BBBJ may not be on the menu, regardless of the ad. You may get someone different than in the pix. You tend to have better results with a reputable agency (check boards here). My experience in Mexico has been hit and miss ... not so unlike my experience in TX. Posts here help avoid that in TX, but these boards don't have as thorough coverage of Mexico.
TravelerX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women