Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2023, 12:54 PM   #61
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I agree though. Not to say some individuals aren’t credible but I take some reviews like slumdog and professor with a grain of salt. You can tell who’s who by random bumps.
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:42 PM   #62
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default Thought I’d steer clear of this low hanging fruit, but…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Bamboo, where are your reviews? You’re complaining about the reviews here but I don’t see you doing shit.

Life tip: if you want to see something being done, do it yourself first. Otherwise you’re just crying.
I first became aware of a vocal minority of dudes crying about promoter reviews while living on the west coast. There are promoter reviews out there, and usually they are pretty obvious (including egregious errors such as terrible grammar and spelling). Some guys were found to be writing extremely favorable reviews because they were getting pretty nice perks from studios in exchange. These were few and far in between and again, you could tell that this was a studio compensated review. Bottom line is real “promoter” reviews are not all that common. Dudes go in, bang and come back to report it. If you don’t like the report just because it’s positive then that’s tough shit. If you have a differing veiw gleaned through first hand experience then post it so that others can make an informed decision. Studios come and go like the seasons and most can’t be bothered to lift a finger to entice you further than posting up some highly photoshopped pics of their offerings. Most couldn’t give a fuck less about our rantings on this forum. The vast majority of their clientele don’t post here but many do lurk to get good gouge. I see this forum for its informative value. Look at it as gathering intelligence before an operation. Sometimes the intel is good, other times not so much. I always keep in mind that with the exception of reporting on numerically quantifiable stats such as height, tit size, etc ALL OF THIS IS SUBJECT TO OPINION. My experience may not be your experience and vice versa. If I have a sublime experience with a provider I’m gonna sing her praises because I’m hoping she hangs around or make this a regular stop. If the session is not so great I’m gonna tell it for what it is. Have had a few sessions with providers who have been billed as rockstars and for one reason or another didnt do it for me. With the exception of age and bareback goggles distorting reporting, I don’t discount the favorable reports from other dudes. If they had fun, cool. To pissing moaning and accusing guys as “promoters” who are reporting or perhaps even gushing over a provider is pretty immature if not stupid. Pay your money, lay wood, come back and report. Also newsflash; THEY’RE NOT ALL WINNERS. Sometimes they session goes sideways or the provider is having a shitty day (probably caused by one of us). Shit happens. Same shit on the east or west coasts, or overseas cause wierd ass tantrum throwers are there too. Bitching from the sidelines is not contributing.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:01 PM   #63
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo_ View Post
I first became aware of a vocal minority of dudes crying about promoter reviews while living on the west coast. There are promoter reviews out there, and usually they are pretty obvious (including egregious errors such as terrible grammar and spelling). Some guys were found to be writing extremely favorable reviews because they were getting pretty nice perks from studios in exchange. These were few and far in between and again, you could tell that this was a studio compensated review. Bottom line is real “promoter” reviews are not all that common. Dudes go in, bang and come back to report it. If you don’t like the report just because it’s positive then that’s tough shit. If you have a differing veiw gleaned through first hand experience then post it so that others can make an informed decision. Studios come and go like the seasons and most can’t be bothered to lift a finger to entice you further than posting up some highly photoshopped pics of their offerings. Most couldn’t give a fuck less about our rantings on this forum. The vast majority of their clientele don’t post here but many do lurk to get good gouge. I see this forum for its informative value. Look at it as gathering intelligence before an operation. Sometimes the intel is good, other times not so much. I always keep in mind that with the exception of reporting on numerically quantifiable stats such as height, tit size, etc ALL OF THIS IS SUBJECT TO OPINION. My experience may not be your experience and vice versa. If I have a sublime experience with a provider I’m gonna sing her praises because I’m hoping she hangs around or make this a regular stop. If the session is not so great I’m gonna tell it for what it is. Have had a few sessions with providers who have been billed as rockstars and for one reason or another didnt do it for me. With the exception of age and bareback goggles distorting reporting, I don’t discount the favorable reports from other dudes. If they had fun, cool. To pissing moaning and accusing guys as “promoters” who are reporting or perhaps even gushing over a provider is pretty immature if not stupid. Pay your money, lay wood, come back and report. Also newsflash; THEY’RE NOT ALL WINNERS. Sometimes they session goes sideways or the provider is having a shitty day (probably caused by one of us). Shit happens. Same shit on the east or west coasts, or overseas cause wierd ass tantrum throwers are there too. Bitching from the sidelines is not contributing.
Interesting viewpoint. If you’re finding value in this forum you obviously have more time than most of us with RW responsibilities that you can sift through the chafe.

But I’m curious. Who are you accusing of bitching from the sidelines? Who are you accusing of not contributing?

BTW: Very painful read. You might want to use a paragraph or two to separate your thoughts. Just saying!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women