Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2014, 07:53 AM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Where's Holder and Sharpton?

?

Quote:
Convicted felon charged in 3 shooting deaths in Kansas City

Brandon Howell CBS AFFILIATE KCTV

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A 34-year-old convicted felon with a history of violence is now facing charges in the fatal shooting of three people and critical wounding of two others in a Kansas City neighborhood.

Brandon Howell is also charged in connection with an assault on hotel guests in the city.

Prosecutors charged the 34-year-old Howell on Wednesday, one day after police say he fatally shot three people and critically wounded two others in quiet south Kansas City neighborhood. Eleven hours after the shooting, police found Howell walking along Interstate 29 near midnight with a loaded .12-gauge shotgun down his pants.

Howell faces 12 felony charges in Jackson County, including three counts of first-degree murder, for the shooting deaths of Alice Hurst, 88; her son, Darrel Hurst, 63; and Susan Choucroun, 69. He also is accused of severely beating George and Anna Taylor, who remained in critical condition at a local hospital Wednesday, Jackson County prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said.

He was also charged in Platte County with burglary, three counts of assault and other offenses related to three assaults at a Motel 6 in north Kansas City about two hours after the shootings.

The shootings appeared to be random, Peters Baker said.

Kansas City police responded to a 911 call from Anna Taylor at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday. Officers found Choucroun's body in the driveway of one of the homes in this tidy, middle-class cul-de-sac lined with duplexes. The Taylors were next door in their basement suffering from critical injuries, and a few houses away, the Hursts' bodies lay in the front yard.

Witnesses told police they heard several shots and saw a beige Toyota Highlander stop in front of Choucroun's home and a man get out carrying a long gun, the probable cause statement said. Prosecutors said the man shot the woman, got back into the Toyota and drove away.

Two hours later, police received a report that three people had been assaulted at a Motel 6 about 30 miles from the shooting scene. While canvassing the commercial area, officers found the stolen SUV in a restaurant parking lot near the motel.

Kansas City was gripped by the news, as it appeared to be a random shooting spree. Schools near the motel were locked down and residents were urged to stay inside and lock their doors Tuesday evening as the search for the suspect continued.

"This is not a crime spree," Baker said at a news conference. "This was an individual who committed heinous acts and he is going to pay for his acts."

Howell is being held without bond in the Jackson County jail. Kansas court records show he was paroled in 2011 after a conviction for a home invasion in Johnson County, Kansas, in which one victim was cut on the hand and a cat was killed.

Peters Baker said the shotgun Howell had at the time of his arrest Tuesday was the same one he bought in January 2000, eight months before pleading guilty to several charges in the 1999 home invasion and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Howell also was acquitted in 2009 in the killings of two Kansas teenagers who were last seen in 1998. One victim's body was later found buried outside a Kansas City home being renovated by Howell's father; the other body has never been found.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:36 AM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

In Texas, that fucker would get the death penalty.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
In Texas, that fucker would get the death penalty at the time of his arrest.

Fixed it for you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yeah in Texas they would have shot that mother fucker when they seen him walking down the interstate with a shot gun.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:22 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Update for those who missed it the other two died his count is five now.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, two other victims died yesterday hours apart from each other. An elderly couple.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
In Texas, that fucker would get the death penalty at the time of his arrest. Fixed it for you.
Those were the days Lex, 20-30 years ago when the police would shoot you first and read you your Miranda rights at the morgue. Still happens but rarely.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #8
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Fixed it for you.
Thanks for the correction!
Old 09-13-2014, 08:49 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Why would Holder and Sharpton be interested in a mass murderer?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why would Holder and Sharpton be interested in a mass murderer?

You are right Hissy Fit, only white-on-black crime is racially motivated... WTF?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:46 AM   #11
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yet another of Obama's long-lost sons surfaces. I tell ya, one day Michelle she gon' get maaaddd.....
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #12
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, two other victims died yesterday hours apart from each other. An elderly couple.
I hope the liberals are ashamed of the spawn of their cradle to grave coddling of assholes and losers while they exhibit hatred towards hard working conservatives who pay taxes and obey the law.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I hope the liberals are ashamed of the spawn of their cradle to grave coddling of assholes and losers while they exhibit hatred towards hard working conservatives who pay taxes and obey the law.
Jewish Lackey, fuck off you are ramping up for dipshit award of the year. Sound like a parrot ,every post is the same vitriol.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:38 PM   #14
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I am crossing my fingers. Please call me for jury duty. I swear on my honor to be fair and impartial when I vote to fry the motherfucker.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:43 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Like who? George Zimmerman? You?

wipe your shirt, IBHomo, you're starting to Slobber!

The fucker should fry. But why should Holder and Sharpton be involved? What would Cesar Chavez have said?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women