Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Fukushima Nuclear Material Reported In West Coast Groundwater Discharging Into Pacific Ocean — Fallout Also Found In Meat And Fish

Fukushima nuclear material reported in West Coast groundwater; It’s discharging into Pacific Ocean — Fallout also found in meat and fish from same area — “Routinely detected’ in plant life long after March 2011

Diablo Canyon Power Plant (DCPP) Units 1 and 2 Annual Radiological Environmental Operating Report, published April 30, 2014: Isotopic releases occurred in Japan and were carried by the jet stream to the west coast of the United States… [DCPP] periodically detected cesium (Cs-137) within market fish and cow meat due to deposition of Cs-137 from [Fukushima]… Fukushima Cs-137 was detected within one sample of monitoring well… Cs-137 was detected in three samples of market fish most likely due to rainwater washout of Fukushima Cs-137… Cs-137 was detected in [a] 2013 meat samples due to the Fukushima Japan nuclear accidents. This detection occurred… in October… [DCPP] detected cesium within milk, vegetation, and meat throughout 2011 [and] continued to detect cesium within groundwater, fish, vegetation, and meat throughout 2012.

Diablo Canyon Power Plant Units 1 and 2 Annual Radiological Environmental Operating Report, Apr. 30, 2013: Throughout 2012 [we] continued to detect cesium (Cs-137) within milk, vegetation, monitoring wells, fish, and meat due to deposition of Cs-137 from that event… Concentrations of cesium (Cs-137) were also detected in two shallow monitoring wells… This cesium was evaluated and attributed to rain-washout of Fukushima fallout… Due to topography and site characteristics, this groundwater gradient flow discharged into the Pacific Ocean… Cs-137 was detected in three samples of fish most likely due to rainwater washout of Fukushima Cs-137… Cs-137 was detected in 2012 vegetation samples… due to rainwater washout of Fukushima Cs-137 [that] was absorbed by plant life and the soil. DCPP… has routinely detected Cs-137 in plant life since March of 2011 due to this Fukushima event… Cs-137 was detected in… [cow] meat samples due to the Fukushima Japan nuclear accidents… Vegetation uptake and subsequent digestion by the animals were the source of these Cs-137 isotopes into the meat.

http://enenews.com/fukushima-nuclear...cted-meat-fish

Jeff Rense & Dana Durnford - Our Legacy...A Dead Pacific Ocean
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QoBGBYDjxQc

---

EPA Draft Stirs Fears Of Radically Relaxed Radiation Guidelines
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yea but, the NFL and the ladies on the left side of my screen...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

What did you expect?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
SEE3772
Valued Poster

That's not the point.
People are not being informed.
There are ways to at least try and protect yourself from this and
all the other real environmental threats.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
That's not the point.
The biggest environmental threat is going to come from dead batteries disposal from Teslas.....
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Fucking idiots.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:10 PM   #7
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fucking idiots.
You do know where this information came from... right?
People like you are the soul reason why we have psychopaths running things...
Did you even read the report? Or did you just say to yourself it doesn't exist!
Or is this too much for you to comprehend?
Or?...
Please, let me know Winston...
Old 09-12-2014, 04:20 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I suppose there is some method of taking the "dna" of the material to verify the source. i mean it's not the first time California (Ms. Environmental Excellence) has gotten caught dumping their shit in the Pacific.

It does provide some explanation for the mutations emanating from the region though ...

... sounds like they need another "bailout injection."

Another "Political Botox Injection" for the "Green Team"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I suppose there is some method of taking the "dna" of the material to verify the source. i mean it's not the first time California (Ms. Environmental Excellence) has gotten caught dumping their shit in the Pacific.

It does provide some explanation for the mutations emanating from the region though ...

... sounds like they need another "bailout injection."

Another "Political Botox Injection" for the "Green Team"!
Guess you haven't seen trash day in Alaska.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
That's not the point.
More horseshit.

People have been informed and ARE being informed. I've read reports like this for a long time.

But the levels are so low that the threat is minor and there is nothing you can do about it anyway. Are you not going to eat food ever again?

Minute levels of radioactive elements exist in everything. Now there will be a tiny bit more of a few of those elements.

People absorb threats to their existence EVERY day and they move on. We tolerate a certain amount of air pollution, a certain level of auto fatalities, a certain level of water pollution, a certain level of food contamination, etc. because it is impossible and extremely expensive to try to zero out all threats.

The radiation is a minute threat to us compared to sexually transmitted diseases, Ebola, flu, and other communicable diseases. People are ignoring that stuff, too.

You will be panicking about something else next week and telling us that we are being kept in the dark. Your tune never changes..
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
More horseshit.

People have been informed and ARE being informed. I've read reports like this for a long time.

But the levels are so low that the threat is minor and there is nothing you can do about it anyway. Are you not going to eat food ever again?

Minute levels of radioactive elements exist in everything. Now there will be a tiny bit more of a few of those elements.

People absorb threats to their existence EVERY day and they move on. We tolerate a certain amount of air pollution, a certain level of auto fatalities, a certain level of water pollution, a certain level of food contamination, etc. because it is impossible and extremely expensive to try to zero out all threats.

The radiation is a minute threat to us compared to sexually transmitted diseases, Ebola, flu, and other communicable diseases. People are ignoring that stuff, too.

You will be panicking about something else next week and telling us that we are being kept in the dark. Your tune never changes..
Don't forget the Obummer virus... fucker
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
DCPP periodically detected cesium (Cs-137) within market fish and cow meat due to deposition of Cs-137 from Fukushima
Extra seasoning perhaps?

It will all cook out anyway in the deep fryer.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #13
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
More horseshit.

No, it's really gonna fuck up the sushi and whale-meat business for YEARS!

Just goes to show we DO need to get rid of all these old water cooled reactors and replace them with passively safe modern designs that aren't designed to generate plutonium for weapons (the most prevalent designs today are related to the first designs that were propagated with the express purpose to both generate electricity AND material that could be processed into weapons grade fissile material). There are today far better known ways to use nuclear power to generate power.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #14
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
More horseshit.

TEPCO can't stop the release. They've tried for 3.5 years.
Go read the report if you haven't yet... About the levels.
Also with bioaccumulation the levels will only increase in the environment. Click on the link below the report and you will see the article I posted last year... there's been a huge spike in thyroid complications in new borns and children on the west coast of America. A lot of sea life are dying off at a rapid pace... Go look that one up if you want. And what does the EPA do... they just magically raise the levels and say the higher levels are safe now. And.... where your also wrong is I've always been concerned about this... the federal reserve, endless wars of aggression and our corrupt duopoly in DC. But if your happy with the way things are in the world then so be it... I'm not! Trust me... I don't drive myself crazy with it all but I certainly don't have my head in the sand. Guess you think 10 million times the levels of cesium 137 at ground zero where the meltdowns happened has no effect on the US or the world.
...and there is that MOX fuel reactor.
I refuse to get into name calling around here.
Even tho I'm guilty of calling people idiots, stupid or sheep.
Never again!
Peace...
Old 09-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #15
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Here's that link... just incase if you were not able to find it.

Elevated airborne beta levels in Pacific/West Coast US States and trends in hypothyroidism among newborns after the Fukushima nuclear meltdown
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperDo...&paperID=28599

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women