Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default If you're the President and have anxieties...get a BJ by an intern in the oval office!!

Ol' Slick Willy explains why he got his dick sucked by an intern...just to manage anxieties!!

Bill Clinton Says He Had Affair With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxieties’
Posted at 11:00 pm on March 5, 2020 by Nick Arama

FILE – In this Sept. 14, 2016, file photo, former President Bill Clinton speaks while campaigning for his wife, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in North Las Vegas, Nev. Ignoring his own sexually aggressive predilections, Donald Trump wants voters to see Bill Clinton as a scandal-plagued cad whose history with women should disqualify Hillary Clinton from the presidency. The argument doesn’t seem to resonate with America’s youngest voters, who know the 70-year-old former president as a figure out of history books and don’t seem to care about his Oval Office affair with Monica Lewinsky or other marital infidelities. (AP Photo/John Locher, File)
25 years ago, Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, lied about it and according to the Starr report, did a number of things to try to cover it up and obstruct an investigation.

25 years later, he proves he still is the same selfish jerk he was then.
In a new documentary on Hulu about Hillary Clinton, Bill Talks about that time and said he had oral sex with Lewinsky because it was one of the “things I did to manage my anxieties.”
Yikes. I’m sure that Lewinsky who has had her life to some degree defined by that famous association feels gratified to know that she was just a means to an end. Not to mention whatever his wife may think about it that definition of it now.
According to the Daily Mail, Bill Clinton said that the pressure of the job “made him feel like a boxer who had done 30 rounds” and Lewinsky was ‘something that will take your mind off it for a while’.
Clinton said he felt “terrible” her life was defined by the affair, but that ‘you’ve got to decide how to define normal’, suggesting that she should just move on.
‘You feel like you’re staggering around, you’ve been in a 15 round prize fight that was extended to 30 rounds and here’s something that will take your mind off it for a while, that’s what happens.
‘Because there, whatever life – not just me. Everybody’s life has pressures and disappointments, terrors, fears of whatever.
‘Things I did to manage my anxieties for years. I’m a different, totally different person than I was, a lot of that stuff 20 years ago,’ he said.
It sure doesn’t sound like it.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:37 PM   #2
HoeHummer
BANNED

Greats post there, beebsy.

I suppose a real man woulda paid her, eh!

Hypocrite shit. One star!

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:19 PM   #3
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Greats post there, beebsy.

I suppose a real man woulda paid her, eh!

Hypocrite shit. One star!

You're jealous you didn't get the chance...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:05 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Claiming his own victimhood as a last ditch effort for a get out of jail free card with the 'me too' movement. He must have gotten word they were gunning for him. Harvey Weinstein going down must have struck a little too close to home.

Poor Bill. So misunderstood.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:59 AM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree with sly old Bill - though I would go with a prettier and skinnier girl.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 05:41 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why didn’t Bill just come out and say that he enjoyed having his dick sucked. If it is getting sucked by a young woman, that even added to the enjoyment.

Do you think Hillary ever gave him a good Blow Job. Heck, there is no proof he ever even fucked Hillary, as that crone of a daughter is obviously the spawn of Web Hubble.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:20 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:23 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I think Bill was being honest, not trying to excuse himself. whatever he says he can't win.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:26 AM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I think Bill was being honest, not trying to excuse himself. whatever he says he can't win.
I believe you are correct but there is a reason he and his wife spawn such hatred - they are hateful towards their critics and should expect incoming fire as a result.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:03 AM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

For the Fascist DPST posters who cry 'Trump lies" - your poster children are the Clintons
Both of whom would rather lie than face a True Fact.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:07 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
For the Fascist DPST posters who cry 'Trump lies" - your poster children are the Clintons
Both of whom would rather lie than face a True Fact.
but see what you're doing? deflecting.

the Clintons are big Liars, but Trump outdoes both by a large margin. you can't bring yourself to admit he lies at all.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:10 AM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT- fine - you don't like trump. I accept that.

Denying the Fascist DPST's hypocrisy - that is on you.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
the Clintons are big Liars, but Trump outdoes both by a large margin. you can't bring yourself to admit he lies at all.
Bullshit. I admit trump lies. He lied about sex with Stormy, just like Slick Willy lied about sex with Monica.

You can't bring yourself to admit that most of what you and your fly-specking "fact checkers" in the fake news media count as trump's "lies" are really just exaggerations or hyperbole.

You know that, but you won't admit it because you need to cling to the lie that "trump outdoes both (Clintons) by a large margin."

Now run along and get a bj. Ask Slick Willy to pay for it. Maybe that will calm you down and relieve your anxieties about trumpy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:27 PM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

All politicians lie, as do all women lie about their age if they work at any profession that values youth and beauty.

(such as an Asian Massage Parlor!)

So, Trump lies alot - but it serves to enrage his enemies and take their eye of the ball.

Churchill famously stated that in war the truth is so precious it must be attended by a bodyguard of lies...

Liberals are at war with conservative America - they want to destroy us. Trump is our General, striking back at the enemy - DPST's/liberals etc.

Liberals need to be humiliated like Warren humiliated Bloomie.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Now you just lied. "You can't bring yourself to admit HE LIES AT ALL". I don't know anyone who says Trump doesn't lie at all. If you know some people like that then point them out...or admit you lied.

By the way, Clinton lied under oath. That is a crime.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women