Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews
Question How Can I be Found In Search Results?

When I click on the 'search for providers' tab at the top of the page and enter my name and/or location, I am not found in the results. Maybe I missed a setting option or something? Would somebody be kind enough to show me how to change this? Thank you!
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Its always been a challenge for me to have search work correctly. (especially phone#s)
thx is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

It won't work with any input I gave up on it a long time ago.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:20 AM   #4
Panama Grey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I looked at a dozen or so of the profiles that DO show up with "Location = Colorado-Denver'" They all have a common thing different from your profile. Directly under the profile name "Naughty Destiny" (with the underline), your posts and your showcase have customized text. (About butter for ur toast.)

It looks like all of the ones that show up with a search have the default text of "Verified Provider". Perhaps the search program uses that string as a criteria? If it is an easy change, you might try going back to the default and see if it works.

(Not an official answer, just a SWAG)
Panama Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

destiny,

i went to "Search for Providers", typed in "destiny" and clicked Search.
you werent in the results.
i typed in "naughty" and clicked Search.
i selected "denver - colorado" and clicked Search.

i then went to "Members List" [under Main Menu on the home page, left side], clicked on "Search members" [right side], typed in "destiny", and clicked Search.
eccie listed 33 members and you were in those results.
clicked on your name [love your subtitle "Cunt Butter For ur Toast?"]
and found....
you joined on 09-04-2011
you have 36 posts
you have two reviews [by snowbeard and pfunkdenver]
and you have a showcase.

since you have a showcase, i'd assume that means you're a verified provider.
i dont think what you put as your subtitle affects the providers search.

i'm not sure why your name doesnt appear in the Providers search.
so, i'd click the "Report Post" icon [little red bordered triangle w/ an ! in it] and ask the mods to check on why your name doesnt come up in Providers search results. they not follow this thread as quickly as responding to "Report Post" messages.
Good luck!

btw, love the creativity in your photos.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your advice, and thank you pmdelites for the sweet compliments you paid me. I hate to bug the mods, and I guess I was hopeful that one of them would see this thread and give me their advice without me having to private message them. I hate feeling like a bugaboo. Mostly what I was looking for was a way to be found when my location is searched, so that whenever a potential client is visiting my location and search is my location for lovely ladies, I could be one of the results. It's kind of hard for anybody to know I am in Denver if they cannot see my profile when they search my location. I guess I'll wait a couple more days, and see if the moderators respond to this thread and if not I'll go ahead and send them a private message. Thanks everybody for your help and advice! I hope you have a great weekend!
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Staff is aware of this issue and we are looking into it. When there is something new to report I wll post it here.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny View Post
... I hate to bug the mods, and I guess I was hopeful that one of them would see this thread and give me their advice without me having to private message them. I hate feeling like a bugaboo.
no need to send a private message to any of the mods. just use the "Report Post" icon [the red triangle w/ a ! in it]. from what i've read about mods and posts, that's a faster method than hoping they see a thread where someone is asking them a question.

just lay out as many facts as they might need to research the problem.
nothing like "why dont i show up in search?"
because the next questions from them would be - where are you, what did you search for, etc. etc. etc.
providing info helps reduce the number of back and forths to help them research/fix the problem, if not at least get back to you.

have a great weekend.
and no need to feel like a bugaboo unless you really want to.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Thanks PMD; this has been an on-again, off-again thing with showcases. Apparently it is on-again right now, it's all in the site programming. Like Mocha said, we are aware of it and have made management aware of it.

Destiny, while your showcase don't come up in the search function, it IS right there in the browse showcases function. After looking at them, you aren't the only one this is happening with.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women