Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2020, 09:58 AM   #16
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

See? You're a moron.
Your anger shows up as a lack of spelling ability and the inability to admit your many faults.
Thanks for saying I don't know anything about a narrative you see everybody espousing when they point out what a lying douche-bag you are.
You can't even rebut without lying.
And my anger reflects my contempt for "smart people" who are too stupid to use a spell checker, people who repeat lies, and assholes who don't have a clue what they're talking about.
In other words, people like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
mmm - One needs not your permission for anything.

you anger reflects your fear and ignorance of the Facist DPST narrative You espouse - and its effects on America if enacted.

Get a mirror!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:03 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

The projector in "charge" blurts out.
Quote:
Devolving to name-calling, scatology, and the usual Fascist DPST narrative - mmm
Pathetic!
Old 03-06-2020, 10:09 AM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

As they say...the flack is the heaviest when you're over the target
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:18 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

bb- agreed - the mmm blue meanie thinks it can accomplish something with the name-calling attacks.

And unable to cogently or constructively address the issues of the Vote numbers.

classic denial on the part of the DPST's- I do hope they nominate Bernie/lizzie - who will go down to a historic defeat. Even Senile Biden - by the time of the election - no mater how the party tries to protect him from showing his senility - will be unmistakably showing his senility!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:18 AM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Pointing out their misconceptions, the bullshit in their sources, their lies, inaccuracies, and their projections didn't work.
Am I supposed to praise those qualities? I'm sorry you feel a description of your traits is demeaning to you. I'm sorrier you need to be told that. I think I'm sorriest one of your 5 step-fathers didn't teach you that (just kidding, I don't give a shit one way or another).

All this aside, how about getting back on-topic. The last on-topic post was my post describing the problems with the OP and the inaccuracies in the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The method of demeaning, marginalizing and name calling are the only way the leftwing members on this site know how to"strike out"...they have nothing else.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
It was rigged, eh? And irrelevants, truth be told.

But keep soothing yourself, beebsy. Trump will be done in the fall, if the germ doesn’t get him first, eh?
Such bull shit, and ignorance. Trump will win, and them he will add at least another 200 Federal Judges. We know of at least one more Supreme Court Judge that will be replaced. Fact, Ruth G. will not be able to live another 4.5 years. That fact alone is why people will be voting for Trump. People are tired of liberal nonsense.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:19 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I would think an intelligent person ( not a "dunbass" ) would see the importance of this. His voters made a special effort to show him support - even though he was clearly going to win.

People who vote in an uncontested primary vote again in high numbers in general elections.
You do understand that there was more than just Trump on the ballot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:28 AM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
bb- agreed - the mmm blue meanie thinks it can accomplish something with the name-calling attacks.

And unable to cogently or constructively address the issues of the Vote numbers.

Please stop and thing about this. The left has accomplished something with name calling and ignoring the issues. The have made a lot of noise, about nothing. The continual attack on Trump is intentional, and a method that the left has successfully used many times. The do not want to address issues, the want to create a problem, not solve problems.

Most people do not think about fundamental issues. (Ref. Margaret Mead) A lot of people just do not think about the problems we face, they only see the attack as true: and they vote that way. That is how the left (read that as including liberals and communists) have taken over other countries, and they are now trying it here.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:42 AM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed - JRL!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Pointing out their misconceptions, the bullshit in their sources, their lies, inaccuracies, and their projections didn't work.
Am I supposed to praise those qualities? I'm sorry you feel a description of your traits is demeaning to you. I'm sorrier you need to be told that. I think I'm sorriest one of your 5 step-fathers didn't teach you that (just kidding, I don't give a shit one way or another).

All this aside, how about getting back on-topic. The last on-topic post was my post describing the problems with the OP and the inaccuracies in the link.
Why don't you should us the "REAL" accuracy...the one you fabricated in your mind.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:23 PM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
An intelligent person knows there are many more offices up for election than trump's.
People don't wait in line or drive across town just to vote for an incumbent who "was clearly going to win" a primary.
Claiming this was a "special effort" is just an opinion and the importance of the primary itself makes that a trumpy opinion.

Looks like we have a non-voter here who hasn't seen how many choices on a Texas ballot there are.

It took me about 60 seconds to vote on the down ballot races - all of which were equally straightforward choices or those vetted by party officials whom I trust.

Also, I voted on the proposed amendments.

I thought about mentioning that there were also down ballot races but I thought it was so obvious that was an additional incentive to go vote I only thought a fucking faggot would say anything about it...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

Poor mmm is complaining that Texas did away with straight ticket one punch voting.

Forcnig mmm to read the ballot and make choices based on information about the candidates.

and issues/amendments.

mmm would be much more comfortable with bolshevik Bernie in charge - and only One Choice on our ballots - communist totalitarianism.

Typical Fascist DPST.
At least - mmm did go and vote his conscience - or so i read between the lines.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:31 PM   #28
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
4 more

months
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies