Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Manafort found guilty on 8 of 18 Counts against him....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-ma...ay4-1534861860

The judge has declared a mistrial on the 10 counts that the jury could not decide on.

Also, President Trump's former Lawyer MIchael Coehn pleaded guilty to several counts of fraud and illegal campaign contributions.

I'm not sure where "Russian Collusion" fits into all of this, but I doubt President Trump will loose any sleep tonight.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Manafort is likely going to jail.

Cohen implicated Trump in his pleadings, making it clear he was directed to pay hush money at his direction.

This shit is getting real.

Mic drop.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Trump is the only option for Manaforts get out of jail free card. He’ll play it out. Who believes Cohen? He’s as believable as Gates.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Cohen’s going to be deposed. There will be full discovery.

Trump’s fingerprints are all over this.

GOP needs to stand up or the whole house of cards will collapse. This nation does t need that.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Cohen’s going to be deposed. There will be full discovery.

Trump’s fingerprints are all over this.

GOP needs to stand up or the whole house of cards will collapse. This nation does t need that.
Of course President Trump's fingerprints are all over it. A rich guy pays off a slut that he fucked so she will keep quiet. This is not big news.

The crime is not reporting it. Cohen just might say......"yes, Donald Trump instructed me to pay off the women and get no disclosure statements from them. But it was me who forgot to report it".

But even if he says President Trump told him to keep it under the table, The President can always come back and say he told hill to report it.

After all, isn't Trump on tape saying......"pay by check, not cash"?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If the Dems win the House and Senate Manafort can forget a pardon because Trump will get impeached. He wouldn't dare pardon Manafort if they lose in Nov. Manafort's life depends on this midterm election. He will rot in jail if the dems win...If the Dems win he will roll on Trump for a reduced sentence or he will hang himself in jail. Manafort fears the Russians more than he does life in prison. His day of reckoning is near. I hope he hangs himself in his cell after telling all.

Cohen saying that Trump conspired is a major blow. His personal fucking lawyer? Only a butthurt fool would still think Trump is innocent.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:57 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He first said “cash”
Old 08-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
If the Dems win the House and Senate Manafort can forget a pardon because Trump will get impeached. He wouldn't dare pardon Manafort if they lose in Nov. Manafort's life depends on this midterm election. He will rot in jail if the dems win...If the Dems win he will roll on Trump for a reduced sentence or he will hang himself in jail. Manafort fears the Russians more than he does life in prison. His day of reckoning is near. I hope he hangs himself in his cell after telling all.

Cohen saying that Trump conspired is a major blow. His personal fucking lawyer? Only a butthurt fool would still think Trump is innocent.
Who cares if Manofort rots in jail for tax evasion? So did Al Capone. You believe what Cohen says????? You do know the Feds lost a similar case against John Edwards? It’s a gray area. Molly Tibbets was murdered by an illegal alien. Build the fuckin wall and send you to Guatemala and not let you back in. Take Bubba Yssup with you.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:12 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey sweetie. I understand it's been a rough day for you.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:13 PM   #10
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Trump will pardon him
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Of course President Trump's fingerprints are all over it. A rich guy pays off a slut that he fucked so she will keep quiet. This is not big news.

The crime is not reporting it. Cohen just might say......"yes, Donald Trump instructed me to pay off the women and get no disclosure statements from them. But it was me who forgot to report it".

But even if he says President Trump told him to keep it under the table, The President can always come back and say he told him to report it.

After all, isn't Trump on tape saying......" pay by check, not cash"?
It wasn't a campaign contribution. No campaign funds were used, so no reporting of it was required. Giuliani already said Trump paid it to avoid embarrassment to his family. There is no fucking way Mueller can "prove" otherwise, even if it also kept a salacious story out of the news cycle.

Read up on what happened to John Edwards. He paid off his mistress with campaign donations. The case against him was much stronger. He was acquitted.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey sweetie. I understand it's been a rough day for you.
Quit hitting on me.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:22 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

No shit. The big question is when will he pardon Manafort?

What are the odds that he’ll do it before the midterm election?

It’s apparent that a lot of posters here are disappointed by this. I’m sorry, but I’m happy this witch hunt is catching witches. I understand how embarrassed you must feel. But this is really happening. And it’ll be good for our country when the smoke clears.

That said, I’m sad for the country that we should have to go through this again. Hopefully, the resolution will be swift and that we can come together as Americans after this tawdry business is taken care of.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:25 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Keep selling the John Edwards “what Aboutism,” lustylad. It isn’t going to play. That was then and this is now.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:30 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You mean like the Dims stood up and voted to impeach Slick Willy? Let's see... that was about sexual assault, sexual harassment and perjury. But now you want the GOP to "stand up" against someone who tried to hush up an adulterous affair that occurred - not in the Oval Office - but more than a decade ago when he was a private citizen?

Get fucking real.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women